d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Immortal King > Comprehensive Guide To The Ik Set V1.13
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,151.00
Jan 27 2011 06:39am
Please read and comment.

+

Bump
Gold: 28.80
Jan 27 2011 08:18am
Yeah as everyone says, great guide! I'm going to put only one point in Berserk and then maybe max Iron Skin I guess.

Awesome guide! But what about the point someone said about 2x Ali's and then use Find Item?

Also, I'd love to see a guide on the Mavinazon and Nat's Assa and so on! : )
Jan 27 2011 09:06am
Quote (LinusNilsson @ 27 Jan 2011 16:18)
Yeah as everyone says, great guide! I'm going to put only one point in Berserk and then maybe max Iron Skin I guess.
1 in Berserk is completely fine in my opinion. Points except the 1st one in Iron skin are optional. You could go for War Cry, Find item, or whatever you like.

Awesome guide! But what about the point someone said about 2x Ali's and then use Find Item?
Sure why not. You just lose a little bit of BO/Shout if you use Alibabas instead of BO sticks. Remember you will shatter quite a bit of monsters due to freezing capacity of the IK set.

Also, I'd love to see a guide on the Mavinazon and Nat's Assa and so on! : )
I could make one right now on Mavinas, since I have ample experiences with bowazons in general and Mavinas set, but I really need to test out some things before I go on about making a guide.
Gold: 19.00
Jan 28 2011 09:16am
Quote (Leohappy @ Jan 27 2011 10:06am)
1 in Berserk is completely fine in my opinion. Points except the 1st one in Iron skin are optional. You could go for War Cry, Find item, or whatever you like.

Sure why not. You just lose a little bit of BO/Shout if you use Alibabas instead of BO sticks. Remember you will shatter quite a bit of monsters due to freezing capacity of the IK set.

I could make one right now on Mavinas, since I have ample experiences with bowazons in general and Mavinas set, but I really need to test out some things before I go on about making a guide.

Since Im not always on, could you pm me when the mavs guide is up? I really like the way this one explains in lay mans terms about the IK barrb and would like to get straight on a mavs set.
Jan 31 2011 04:53am
Quote (ImSupaman @ 28 Jan 2011 17:16)
Since Im not always on, could you pm me when the mavs guide is up? I really like the way this one explains in lay mans terms about the IK barrb and would like to get straight on a mavs set.
Sorry for a late reply. I am also tight on free time. Don't worry. If/when it's done I will msg everyone interested, I have all messages in the pm box.
Gold: 19.00
Jan 31 2011 09:51am
Also. I was thinking about adding elemental damage charms as well as life/damage/ar charms. But then it occured to me, you dont leech off elemental damage AND it doesnt get converted into berserk. But then my question is, does it get added to berserk's damage or does it not count on that hit altogether?
Gold: 11.00
Jan 31 2011 10:36am
super well written guide, nice job

one thing tho. after thanking blizzard for making this game make sure to put "thanks also for not giving a damn any more, and continuing to allow bots and hackers to ruin every multiplayer aspect of the game"

you could also add a tip: leech doesnt work vs undead monsters. another good use to keep mana potions on you

This post was edited by dothe on Jan 31 2011 11:02am
Feb 3 2011 08:45am
Also. I was thinking about adding elemental damage charms as well as life/damage/ar charms. But then it occured to me, you dont leech off elemental damage AND it doesnt get converted into berserk. But then my question is, does it get added to berserk's damage or does it not count on that hit altogether?
Hmm a very good question.
Elemental dmg should work with Berserk, I don't see why not. Berserk just converts physical to magical, that's all it does. I don't see why it should nullify elemental.

Quote (dothe @ 31 Jan 2011 18:36)
super well written guide, nice job
one thing tho. after thanking blizzard for making this game make sure to put "thanks also for not giving a damn any more, and continuing to allow bots and hackers to ruin every multiplayer aspect of the game"
It's a miracle this game is being supported at all. Remember it's 10 years old. Unfortunately hacking and bots can't be stopped, it's just how this game was created. It allows too much work to be done client side, which can be prone to hacking. But other new games have bots, and hacks too... like WOW etc. Still I am furious if I see my friends use hacks or bots ... cannot easily forgive them what they have done or are doing. And I don't wanna trade with known botters.

Quote (dothe @ 31 Jan 2011 18:36)
you could also add a tip: leech doesnt work vs undead monsters. another good use to keep mana potions on you
This is not true. Leeching only doesn't work against skeletons. You can nicely leech of fleshy undead (zombies, doom knights etc). But then again, skeletons appear in less interesting areas and are easy to kill anyway, esp. with +250% extra dmg to them.
Feb 9 2011 07:54am
Bumping this up a little.
Please read and comment.
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 90%
Feb 9 2011 11:30am
i'm not thread hijacking, but what would be the best way to make a mavina zon? strafe coupled with innersight is fertile ground imo, it has 25% to cold, but fire arrows hit no matter what is cold like that too?
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll