d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The 1.13 95% Es Firewall Sorc V2.0 > Thats Right
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 3 2010 08:49am
Quote (mysz15 @ Jun 3 2010 10:42am)
well i dont agree about running vs meele - its much harded to kill spam-tele sorc with, for example, BvC
than the running one which is like ez telestomp and ez kill cuz of 33% block (when running its decreased).
IF u have mass frw (150+, no less) than u can try running around... if no, than stick with tele.

About -30 fire resi - yeah most experienced players stack those 30 res cuz of anya bug, but for pubs most people just want to hit that 75 in hell and dont bother about stacking;)
But if u 1v1 a lot and u know opponents stacked resi than id keep perf shaphyred tal mask/armor and sur'd shield for that occasions - great mana boost.
Ur build got -60fres and its imo unstackable (most people just care about cold/light resi stacking) so in this is the point where ur build > tal build.

Btw. That sorc which i dueled has used telekinezis a lot which causes huge  troubles...
i dont remember if u included that factor in your strategy section, but if u didnt i reccomend u to work with that and see the results:)

yeah i had some comments about it, never tried it yet, cauz it works 1 time out of about 5, but i might try to use it a bit more

This post was edited by Sergeant01 on Jun 3 2010 08:54am
Gold: 32,590.00
Jun 3 2010 09:00am
Quote (Sergeant01 @ Jun 3 2010 03:49pm)
yeah i had some comments about it, never tried it yet, cauz it works 1 time out of about 5, but i might try to use it a bit more

hmm telekinesis is just good to use between firewall colldowns.

so basically namelock ur enemy with fw.. cast fw and switch attack to telekinesis and the cast another fw when you can. just fill the gap between walls basically.

not good vs all builds ofc. + it's good when you locked em but they didn't realize to not attack until fw is up for first time after they ran off
Gold: 617.15
Jun 3 2010 09:42am
ya... salvation + dwarf what does that just tell you?

less dmg and the sorb does not do much at 75 res..

I say instead of all those -res iterms try some real iterms.. hoto spirit ftw.. resist all matters too on a es sors

couse once you meet real players it becomes useless being able of tanking more is the best

I mean I seen a fb sors with alot of - res do about the same as you... its still early ladder kinda why it works

but I dont wanner sound to mean on your built it looks good and I am certainly going to make 1 myself
Jun 3 2010 11:45am
Quote (haloneya @ Jun 3 2010 11:42am)
ya... salvation + dwarf what does that just tell you?

less dmg and the sorb does not do much at 75 res..

I say instead of all those -res iterms try some real iterms.. hoto spirit ftw.. resist all matters too on a es sors

couse once you meet real players it becomes useless being able of tanking more is the best

I mean I seen a fb sors with alot of - res do about the same as you... its still early ladder kinda why it works

but I dont wanner sound to mean on your built it looks good and I am certainly going to make 1 myself

i tried spirit hoto, but this works alot better
and resist dont really matter at 95% es, since when ur whole energy is gone u take 1 hit with stacked res or not

This post was edited by Sergeant01 on Jun 3 2010 11:47am
Gold: 32,590.00
Jun 3 2010 01:13pm
Quote (Sergeant01 @ Jun 3 2010 06:45pm)
i tried spirit hoto, but this works alot better
and resist dont really matter at 95% es, since when ur whole energy is gone u take 1 hit with stacked res or not

he did say that ur setup works better because people don't have the fire stack early on ladder.. Atm I am playing a hyb assa and I have basically with no intention of stacking fire a good 20 stack after anya bug.. so 50 when i havent died yet. and then we come to the solution against you build ofcourse : kiras.. people can just slap on kiras and negate that -res. so his point is valid.

and well res on es is important for fhr aswell. not just life. don't recall correctly but i believe a hit that does >1/12th of your life in damage puts you into fhr. so that 5% that doesn't go to mana shouldn't ever do more than 1/12th of you life damage if you can avoid it. so res IS useful but it isn't a must ofc
Jun 3 2010 01:28pm
Quote (impiousbe @ Jun 3 2010 03:13pm)
he did say that ur setup works better because people don't have the fire stack early on ladder.. Atm I am playing a hyb assa and I have basically with no intention of stacking fire a good 20 stack after anya bug.. so 50 when i havent died yet. and then we come to the solution against you build ofcourse : kiras.. people can just slap on kiras and negate that -res. so his point is valid.

and well res on es is important for fhr aswell. not just life. don't recall correctly but i believe a hit that does >1/12th of your life in damage puts you into fhr. so that 5% that doesn't go to mana shouldn't ever do more than 1/12th of you life damage if you can avoid it. so res IS useful but it isn't a must ofc

ya id does affect ur fhr, but like i said, once he got to your hp, ur dead

and im not saying res are not important, im just saying they arnt worth getting, because vs blizz their mastery rapes ur cold res, light damage is insane so even with 75% res u take high damage, maybe fire resist could be good.

and ofc, thats why u get both build, if they stack res the -res become useless, so u switch build as you dont need -res anymore

This post was edited by Sergeant01 on Jun 3 2010 01:30pm
Gold: 9,320.85
Jun 3 2010 02:30pm
I am not into PvP.
But I liked the Fire Wall build even in 1.09, Hybrid of course.
1.13 improved the build with synergies, so I may start remaking the hybrids...

Good guide... no rating... no point from a PvMer
Gold: 249.00
Jun 3 2010 02:32pm
Could you/someone make some more videos for youtube?
Just a couple duels vs random pubs.

If i were to try this "new" old-school waller it would deff. be for pub with high -enemy res!
Jun 3 2010 02:36pm
Quote (summerfun @ Jun 3 2010 04:32pm)
Could you/someone make some more videos for youtube?
Just a couple duels vs random pubs.

If i were to try this "new" old-school waller it would deff. be for pub with high -enemy res!

i uploaded 4 video on second page
Gold: 5,761.81
Jun 3 2010 02:43pm
useless...
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll