d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Tysnatch's Ultimate Pvp Barb Guide (bvc) 1.13d > After Much Consideration
Prev1242526272838Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 15 2013 01:21pm
Quote (mysz15 @ Nov 15 2013 05:50am)
vouches coming from rand 2k13 spawns probably asked by the op to cut the epic hate here^^

Not even xD
Those are real ppl
want a msg log
I've been asleep

edit: it was probably one of you trolls posting on the 2013s just so you could bs me about it.
If not, they're real ppl who are using my guide.

This post was edited by Tysnatch on Nov 15 2013 01:23pm
Gold: 10,025.00
Nov 15 2013 04:23pm
Quote (Tysnatch @ Nov 15 2013 01:21pm)
Not even xD
Those are real ppl
want a msg log
I've been asleep

edit: it was probably one of you trolls posting on the 2013s just so you could bs me about it.
If not, they're real ppl who are using my guide.

On which patch of diablo did you start?
Nov 15 2013 08:59pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Nov 15 2013 02:23pm)
On which patch of diablo did you start?

I started at the demo before the game came out.
Gold: 1.75
Warn: 80%
Nov 17 2013 07:11pm
XD
Quote (Tysnatch @ Nov 18 2013 01:41am)
Read my jsp join [/B]date retard
I'm not a fucking multi

I played the game without jsp for 10 years, since I could get perf gear or good enough shit in game anyway.
I would also come up with my own build every time I made a new character.

Not until late 07/early 08 did I even consider using any cookie cutter builds. Too unoriginal, and I could always find their weakness and exploit it.

In april 2009, few months before one of the resets, I traded my es lite sorc for a barb.
Now, barbs were always my favorite class, and I had played them extensively. The first char I ever made was a barb.
My favorite barb ofc was the whirlwind barb. However, this barb was different; This barb used an enigma. (gg bvc setup too)

I played around with the barb, and had a ton of fun with it. I was able to catch casters that I would usually lose to if they were passed a certain skill level had I not been using enigma, so I started building around enigma.
I did not quite understand the need for fcr on a barb, however, because I was used to making more of a melee barb, so I would play the bvc with my dracs and dungos on. This is where I learned to use 0fcr against casters.
I developed my own play style for 0fcr, and I can in fact catch casters with it. Remember that they have to get on your screen or at least close if they have some more skill and know how to aim well to damage you if you have half a brain to dodge , and you can still c/t next to them, leap, and whirl.
Fcr does not help in that situation. Or when they mess up running and teleport once on your screen then teleport past you and cast in your direction, hoping to hit you when you chase them. Instead, I can get an unsummon lock, and tri whirl them while they are casting at me, or catch them with a tiny whirl in place.
And if you say that I'll get raped by their missiles on the stomp, wrong again. If you had half a brain to use barbs you would know how to do a south inclined tri whirl, using an obtuse triangle pattern, dodging everything but the first 1 or 2 shots, depending on their fcr, dmg, and your fhr/clicking speed.

2009 after the reset, once NL rolls around, I find Ling's BVC guide 1.12. This is by far my favorite barb guide on jsp. I already had almost all the same ideas, but I noticed there were some problems.
He recommended the use of a few bmanas. Those are very expensive, and nl only. I prefer ladder. He listed 7 mods instead of 6 on the circlets used. 2 sockets is a mod. etc etc.
So I worked on trying to figure out what would make the best possible bvc, and doing lots of calculations, testing different builds, ect. I wanted to see what worked best on paper, and what worked best for me personally.
I had to take a break due to internet problems at my house, so I donated my stuff to different pepople, but when I got it back, I made a jsp acc
I got a legit pair of imp shanks, and started stacking the 3/20/20s.
However, my shitty internet was back around 2011, and I had to quit again. I gave everything away to my friends list or to random jspers in giveaway threads.

3 ladders ago, I started playing again.
So for a little over 3 full years I have been working on building bvcs. Not 13, three. I have, however, been playing barbs for 13 years, and that has taught me a lot about barbs and mechanics that you will never be able to learn no matter how hard you try; but you won't try.
Every ladder I play, I never see another bvc that after a good talk doesn't either agree that mine is better, or is a complete and utter asshole, so anything they say, I disregard, then proceed to kill them.
I ended up helping a ton of different people, not just with barbs, but with other things that I knew about like d2 mechanics. It felt really good to help people, so I wanted to make a better and updated version of Ling's guide to help others who in the future wanted to make barbs.

I found out the best charm setup for bvcs (which I do not list in my guide), that was fun.
I made a bunch of custom setups for people that wanted to incorporate different items into their builds, like lacerator. Unlike other guides, I take suggestions.
I talked with Boo, the #1 bvc 3 ladders ago, and he gave me some tips, such as using 20ias +15dex knockback gloves vs synching hdins and using Um in widowmaker.
I have since figured out that getting a bunch of str on the gloves as well lets you use upped gores, etc etc, which would otherwise be the only reason you couldn't use upped gores all the time. You would always be wearing beast/ss/3wc50str stick otherwise, and dont need the gores boost with 2x hoto out.
I decided to write a guide like I wanted to. I was baked as a pizza, so I didn't save it and edit it later, instead I just spell checked and posted the huge chunk of text I cranked out to jsp so HOPEFULLY people would tell me where I messed up and add their own suggestions sp I could make a better guide.
This did not happen. Instead I received much hate from a bunch of assholes who don't know dick about making good chars, they just think they already know the best possible and only way because blah blah excuses or that DHA's guide is better because they play europe and don't understand the different community strategies on east, especially the LAG FACTOR, where if you wear 63fcr on a barb in a game that's been up for a long enough time, or ANY GAME LATE AT NIGHT, you will teleport in place MORE THAN HALF of the time before making your real teleport, making it not viable. 37/39fcr does not do this.

I forgot to include a bunch of things in my first barb guide because I did in fact write the whole thing in one draft in about 2 hours of pure typing, but my second draft will include this among other new things;
40fcr widowmaker setup with 8 frame ias (1 less then max), knockback, 60% widowmaker wounds, 35%/60% grief/beast wounds, 17k whirl ar. or 11k and tgods
absolutely DESTROYS hdins/sins, like I said in my guide. I realize I forgot to list the setup but I still said this, and I included all the gear for people to figure it out themselves.
And I won't even tell you about my barb vs barb setup. You can guess at that shit all you want.

Let's see what you've done:
Oh right, FUCKING NOTHING. You're just a multi designed to troll SnG with a bunch of different accs.
I bet 100% of your posts are either spam or bullshit in SnG.

Grief worked for me perfectly for so long, and after reading that ling had personally tested the dmg of it vs other weapons and tested greif+greif vs grief+beast (Which I later did myself), I saw no reason to question it.
Now. If I'm questioning grief, the popularly believed best bvc weapon in the game, don't you think I'd have a reason?
If I believed that even if the +400 wasn't modified by enhanced dmg, that it was STILL the best weapon for bvcs even if only the base was modified, do you think I'd have this thread up?
Maybe I've found something you haven't, you never even consider that there might be something you don't know, or that you would ever be wrong.

Get the fuck out of here you ignorant spamming multi.
You contribute nothing to the world. You just ruin what you can. You deserve to be shot and killed.
Why are you not banned yet either? Everyone knows you're a fucking multi, and you spam every day.

Nov 17 2013 09:37pm
Quote (eLoSo @ Nov 17 2013 05:11pm)
XD

I like how you post this here like it's an insult to me, when you're only proving my point further
Quote (Tysnatch @ Nov 17 2013 04:41pm)
You're just a multi designed to troll SnG with a bunch of different accs.
I bet 100% of your posts are either spam or bullshit in SnG.

Get the fuck out of here you ignorant spamming multi.
You contribute nothing to the world. You just ruin what you can. You deserve to be shot and killed.
Why are you not banned yet either? Everyone knows you're a fucking multi, and you spam every day.

Gold: 15,990.50
Nov 18 2013 05:02am
Quote (eLoSo @ Nov 18 2013 02:11am)
XD

LOL xD
Nov 18 2013 06:11am
Quote (CraZeeY @ Nov 18 2013 03:02am)
LOL xD

I fail to see what's funny.
I read his quote, and yes, that's exactly what I said. I stand by all of it.

The only part I can see anyone logically laughing at would be the lag on east.
If you don't already know this, it's because you live close to the server.
If you say live in the west coast, midwest, north side, south side, mid east, ect, enjoy your lag.
If you live in canada, even on the east side, enjoy your lag. Lots of my guildies are Canadian and they can vouch.
If east is having one of its periods that we all know about where all of a sudden it's just shitty now, enjoy your lag.
If you have a widescreen moniter and want to play fullscreen, enjoy your shitty aim, and your lag. If you're smart and play windowed mode, you click out, which is more deadly than lag, unless you have a special program. So unless you have that program, enjoy your lag and your off screen clicks.
If you play east constantly, and you don't experience lag on a regular basis, good for you. You're one of the lucky few.
If you play east and never lag, you must be fucking Jesus, or you're a terrible liar.
Gold: 3,249.00
Nov 18 2013 06:20am
"40fcr widowmaker setup with 8 frame ias (1 less then max), knockback, 60% widowmaker wounds, 35%/60% grief/beast wounds, 17k whirl ar. or 11k and tgods
absolutely DESTROYS hdins/sins"

can't wait for this
Nov 18 2013 06:58am
Quote (Razor @ Nov 18 2013 04:20am)
"40fcr widowmaker setup with 8 frame ias (1 less then max), knockback, 60% widowmaker wounds, 35%/60% grief/beast wounds, 17k whirl ar. or 11k and tgods
absolutely DESTROYS hdins/sins"

can't wait for this

Oh fuck I was baked this morning.
Ok, 8 frames was incorrect. I got messed up on the wounds too. I do have an 8 frame setup, with the wounds listed but its not a gm setup.
I will produce the gm build though.
Quote (Tysnatch @ Nov 18 2013 04:11am)
a bunch of shit earlier
And if your game ever had a necromancer or trap sin in it that casted bone wall or layed traps anywhere, prepare to lag when you stand anywhere near them.

This post was edited by Tysnatch on Nov 18 2013 07:24am
Gold: 6.66
Nov 18 2013 08:11am
Ahhahahaha he is diggin deeper and deeper :Rofl:
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1242526272838Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll