d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Zon Guide 1.13
Prev1232425262733Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 299.18
May 10 2011 09:51am
Quote (KremlinLeader @ 10 May 2011 18:44)
learn what bro ?

i dont play with hld scrubs, learn to beat zons without going for regen LOL fucking rands

lifo2 : if a sorc would play like this in mld tvt or tours he wouldnt be accepted much longer

hld scrubs lol

didnt you just argue for zons beating sorcs easily and now youre saying we should learn to do the other way around?
thats becouse you're bunch of sensitive pussies, I recall mld not allowing persons with scammer tag in jsp (regardless why they got it) to play. but hey what can you expect from guys who play with handicapped chars in the first place
there were a few average players from hld coming to mld with no previous experience which I heard to have beated some of your best players, thats how good mld is bro

This post was edited by tudey on May 10 2011 09:52am
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
May 10 2011 09:54am
Quote (tudey @ 10 May 2011 17:51)
didnt you just argue for zons beating sorcs easily and now youre saying we should learn to do the other way around?
thats becouse you're bunch of sensitive pussies, I recall mld not allowing persons with scammer tag in jsp (regardless why they got it) to play. but hey what can you expect from guys who play with handicapped chars in the first place
there were a few average players from hld coming to mld with no previous experience which I heard to have beated some of your best players, thats how good mld is bro

yes bro, challenges are how you improve your gameplay, escaping to regen won't help you im sry

and about thoses guys, orly bro ? what happened to them ?

go back to hld where a sorc is allowed to regen 10 sec between each hit lol fucking clown

This post was edited by KremlinLeader on May 10 2011 09:55am
Gold: Locked
May 10 2011 09:56am
Quote (Jeebus666 @ May 10 2011 06:28pm)
you really are a moron lol...

edit: and fyi tudey is hated by my clan, just he happens to be right..

lol denoitnem mih ro ti ni mih htiw cipot yreve no kcid sih kcus ot neppah tsuj uoy dna
Banned
May 10 2011 09:59am
btw if wsg wasnt allowed maybe sorc wouldnt have to do that shitty tactic to win

looks like hld is about who's abusing the most of pussy technics LOL

if anyone of you want to try mld, you're welcome, I'll challenge any of your sorc with my zon
May 10 2011 10:01am
Quote (KremlinLeader @ 10 May 2011 18:54)
yes bro, challenges are how you improve your gameplay, escaping to regen won't help you im sry

and about thoses guys, orly bro ? what happened to them ?

go back to hld where a sorc is allowed to regen 10 sec between each hit lol fucking clown

nearly no one good plays sorcs in hld becouse they suck even if they regen. thats all theyre good at anyway, thats why you just dont stand a chance against any halfdecent bow without regening, they can avoid getting hit with wsg and shooting you in the middle of it. you guys have garbage bows if your shitty 50% es sorcs can kill them
go back to your shitty low skill mld bro and stop pretending like you're any good at dueling. mld is the place for people who can't keep up with good duelers, you choose to restrict the tactics available instead of actually getting good

Quote (KremlinLeader @ 10 May 2011 18:59)
btw if wsg wasnt allowed maybe sorc wouldnt have to do that shitty tactic to win

looks like hld is about who's abusing the most of pussy technics LOL

if anyone of you want to try mld, you're welcome, I'll challenge any of your sorc with my zon

exactly my point, your garbage players can't figure a way around new strategies so you must ban them
lmk bro when you feel like you're good enough to step into hld, i'll be glad to send you back to mld in tears

Quote (Synonym @ 10 May 2011 18:56)
lol denoitnem mih ro ti ni mih htiw cipot yreve no kcid sih kcus ot neppah tsuj uoy dna

dude who asked for your opinion anyway

This post was edited by tudey on May 10 2011 10:06am
Banned
May 10 2011 10:07am
Quote (tudey @ 10 May 2011 18:01)
nearly no one good plays sorcs in hld becouse they suck even if they regen. thats all theyre good at anyway, thats why you just dont stand a chance against any halfdecent bow, they can avoid getting hit with wsg and shooting you in the middle of it. you guys have garbage bows if your shitty 50% es sorcs can kill them
go back to your shitty low skill mld bro and stop pretending like you're any good at dueling. mld is the place for people who can't keep up with good duelers, you choose to restrict the tactics available instead of actually getting good

exactly my point, your garbage players can't figure a way around new strategies so you must ban them
lmk bro when you feel like you're good enough to step into hld, i'll be glad to send you back to mld in tears

i aint eva waste my time anymore on hld bro
it was good the first years of d2 but now i'm feeling like i want something new :) and lld/mld fits exactly this

if you want to duel me, make a mld char or keep pubbing with others scrubs

Gold: Locked
May 10 2011 10:09am
Quote (tudey @ May 10 2011 07:01pm)
nearly no one good plays sorcs in hld becouse they suck even if they regen. thats all theyre good at anyway, thats why you just dont stand a chance against any halfdecent bow without regening, they can avoid getting hit with wsg and shooting you in the middle of it. you guys have garbage bows if your shitty 50% es sorcs can kill them

dude who asked for your opinion anyway

?nwapsdamu
ehehehehehehehub
Gold: 0.04
May 10 2011 10:10am
You're wrong in many ways tudey about your mld opinion. But this topic isn't about mld I guess.

Just because every sorcs regen 10 sec~ after being hitted it doesnt mean it's not lame, isn't it ?

Regen abuse must be one if not "the" reason why es sorcs are so hated.
May 10 2011 10:10am
Quote (KremlinLeader @ 10 May 2011 19:07)
i aint eva waste my time anymore on hld bro
it was good the first years of d2 but now i'm feeling like i want something new :) and lld/mld fits exactly this

if you want to duel me, make a mld char or keep pubbing with others scrubs

http://files.sharenator.com/Kobe_U_Mad_RE_Apparently_Superwoman_has_an_eyesight_problem-s230x180-135498.jpg

yea cant say im suprised, shitty duelers generally don't want to duel pride duels against far superior duelers anyway
but hey man, if you ever feel like trying the big boys game just lmk

Quote (maximus_le_roi @ 10 May 2011 19:10)
You're wrong in many ways tudey about your mld opinion. But this topic isn't about mld I guess.

Just because every sorcs regen 10 sec~ after being hitted it doesnt mean it's not lame, isn't it ?

every sorc doesnt do that
lame? maybe, but that's all the can do. sorcs are pure garbage without regening and not really that awesome with it anyway, thats why there's nearly no good sorcs in hld, no one wants to main a shitty char

This post was edited by tudey on May 10 2011 10:12am
Gold: 1,619.53
May 10 2011 10:11am
Quote (maximus_le_roi @ May 10 2011 05:10pm)

how do you stop it tho?? ban sorcs from going off screen, its just dumb for them to try attack when their low on mana...
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1232425262733Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll