d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Xepo's Ww-sin Faq
Prev1212223242529Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 100%
Aug 2 2006 10:25am
Quote (ArchRazieL @ Tue, Aug 1 2006, 10:10pm)
Awww... did my flame hurt your feelings kid?  Poor little noob.  The only thing pathetic here is that you can't have an intelligent respectfull discussion about the uses of a magical mod with a specific build.  I'm sorry that you can't build more than just cookie cutter builds that others tell you how to build but that doesn't mean other variations don't work.
I can, but I cant with cocky people.

FYI each of my 4 ww'sins were totally different builds.  My favorite of the 4 infact was a hybrid of my Bomber (my own build and I'm the only one of it's kind -- you wouldn't understand its over your pub noob head sorry) and a basic ww'sin.

She worked wonders and could kill almost anything in 1-2 ww's ez.  She was totally different from the way the normal cookie cutter is setup.

Then I tried a light trap - ww'sin hybrid which was decent but the light traps seemed to just be to random with their damage and I didn't get consistent enough damage with them.. I think I could've done this one a bit better but I abandoned it for the time being at least.  Will probably revisit it later on.

Then I tried a bramble sin.  She worked out awesome but her mobility (as can be assumed) wasn't comfortable or reliable enough for me.  Her damage was GFG and some of my matches I killed with just my Dragon Flight and Shadow Master.

Then I tried a Ghost which I rebuilt twice but i dont count it as another time building because when I said 4 I was talkinga bout different builds.  I did my Ghost mostly with just different claw combinations.  Chaos/Malice, Chaos/Fury, Chaos/Fools, Chaos/Jade, and Chaos/Chaos.  Out of those I think I liked Chaos/Malice and Chaos/Chaos the best.  The first time I built with just max mb.  The second time I maxed CoS and got 1 pt into Blade Shield.  The CoS made quite a difference when I went against barbs which was cool.  The Blade Shield was a wonderfull addition.  I don't know how many other ww'sins use this or if it's part of your normal cookie cutter Ghost spread but I think it should be.  It gets a lot of extra hits in and adopts the magic damage from chaos and the poison damage from venom.  It hits every .5 seconds like a druid's Hurricane and helps get extra hits in between each 4 frame interval.
I dont really give a shit, you dont impress anyone with your mindless blabbering.

Needless to say it seems you simply go with what the public says and don't research or experiment on your own so don't be upset when someone that does try new things decides to post a viable option.
Get it through your thick fucking skull. Its not viable.

And your HAHA graphic doesn't make you look any smarter either hypocrit.
Id like to see why I am a hypocrit, but unfortunately you cant tell it nomore. PM me your answer or just post here with your second account. Diphsit.

Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 30%
Aug 2 2006 01:25pm
Awww... did my flame hurt your feelings kid? Poor little noob. The only thing pathetic here is that you can't have an intelligent respectfull discussion about the uses of a magical mod with a specific build. I'm sorry that you can't build more than just cookie cutter builds that others tell you how to build but that doesn't mean other variations don't work.

FYI each of my 4 ww'sins were totally different builds. My favorite of the 4 infact was a hybrid of my Bomber (my own build and I'm the only one of it's kind -- you wouldn't understand its over your pub noob head sorry) and a basic ww'sin.

She worked wonders and could kill almost anything in 1-2 ww's ez. She was totally different from the way the normal cookie cutter is setup.

Then I tried a light trap - ww'sin hybrid which was decent but the light traps seemed to just be to random with their damage and I didn't get consistent enough damage with them.. I think I could've done this one a bit better but I abandoned it for the time being at least. Will probably revisit it later on.

Then I tried a bramble sin. She worked out awesome but her mobility (as can be assumed) wasn't comfortable or reliable enough for me. Her damage was GFG and some of my matches I killed with just my Dragon Flight and Shadow Master.

Then I tried a Ghost which I rebuilt twice but i dont count it as another time building because when I said 4 I was talkinga bout different builds. I did my Ghost mostly with just different claw combinations. Chaos/Malice, Chaos/Fury, Chaos/Fools, Chaos/Jade, and Chaos/Chaos. Out of those I think I liked Chaos/Malice and Chaos/Chaos the best. The first time I built with just max mb. The second time I maxed CoS and got 1 pt into Blade Shield. The CoS made quite a difference when I went against barbs which was cool. The Blade Shield was a wonderfull addition. I don't know how many other ww'sins use this or if it's part of your normal cookie cutter Ghost spread but I think it should be. It gets a lot of extra hits in and adopts the magic damage from chaos and the poison damage from venom. It hits every .5 seconds like a druid's Hurricane and helps get extra hits in between each 4 frame interval.

Needless to say it seems you simply go with what the public says and don't research or experiment on your own so don't be upset when someone that does try new things decides to post a viable option.

And your HAHA graphic doesn't make you look any smarter either hypocrit.

i lost IQ points reading half of this, then i slit my wrist after i read the other half.

You sir, are a disgrace to wwsins on every realm.

~Pony
Warn: 70%
Aug 10 2006 04:05pm
BUMP
Gold: 5,268.80
Sep 4 2006 06:59am
wow...... this guide is amazing! ohmy.gif gz man
Sep 4 2006 09:43am
Quote (bob(Cs2) @ Mon, Sep 4 2006, 12:59pm)
wow...... this guide is amazing! ohmy.gif gz man

Thank you =)
Make sure to read the replies aswell, the faq aint flawless, haha.
Sep 4 2006 12:19pm
IZ THIS BEZT GAID EVAR ?
Gold: 0.00
Sep 4 2006 12:32pm
copied into my guide collection !
Sep 4 2006 12:43pm
Quote (Poeten @ Mon, Sep 4 2006, 06:19pm)
IZ THIS BEZT GAID EVAR ?

Actually, maybe I should get it removed. Then ill edit it and post again. BUT ME > YUO NUB.

Quote (ZxB @ Mon, Sep 4 2006, 06:32pm)

Lollercoaster ;D
Gold: 0.50
Sep 4 2006 01:08pm
IZ THIS BEZT GAID EVAR ?

not a guide nabbe!

This post was edited by faulk on Sep 4 2006 01:08pm
Sep 4 2006 01:25pm
Quote (Incompetence @ Mon, 4 Sep 2006, 20:43)
IZ THIS BEZT GAID EVAR ?

Actually, maybe I should get it removed. Then ill edit it and post again. BUT ME > YUO NUB.

Quote (ZxB @ Mon, Sep 4 2006, 06:32pm)

Lollercoaster ;D

LOL.. sec I'll go make a guide ><
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1212223242529Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll