d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides >
Poll > V1.11 " Singer " Guide By Scorpion > V.2 Revised, with error corrections.
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Aug 6 2007 07:14pm
Quote (Lithium1 @ Fri, Jul 27 2007, 02:22am)
nice guide, but ive always heard of people picking 2x wizspikes over hotos because its versatility over a little bit of dmg.

Never heard of that
Gold: 19.00
Aug 6 2007 07:55pm
Quote (Scorpion939 @ Fri, Jul 27 2007, 01:54am)
Q: Then how about an off-hand Doom Z?
A: N motherfucking O!! Doom Z is an awefull idea. I can't honestly think why people keep bringing this up. You loose +1
skills, mass resists, and make it really hard to hit the FCR BP. And for what? The Aura isn't gonna' be strong enough to actually kill anyone, and
it's BM vs. Melee anyway.

just an fyi, i'm almost positive that people use doom on a singer to make their fhr take longer and stun better. pretty sure that the ultimate stunner would be 105 fcr w/ doom. i could be wrong, since i don't have one, it's just my guess. I'm sure it's not there for aura damage ofc.
Gold: 41.94
Warn: 100%
Aug 6 2007 09:01pm
Quote (Negroe @ Tue, Jul 31 2007, 09:16pm)
Quote (Scorpion939 @ Tue, Jul 31 2007, 08:48pm)
Quote (Negroe @ Tue, Jul 31 2007, 02:22pm)
Any Barbarian, any Paladin and any character with a decent amount of
FHR / FCR will escape your locks. 200% is far more superior then 105%.
If you deny this, your Singer sucks primateballs.

Haha, why don't you rage about it some more because A.) you don't have
a Singer so should shut up B.) you're an 07 random with no credability and
C.) you're a racist piece of shit.

Even if they do get away, so what? You have 8k life and can move around
faster than them. People do occasionally get away, but it doesn't even matter.

Allright, a couple of things to counteract your stupidity that goes beyond this guide.

A) I used to have a Singer, and I faired pretty well in duels. If you haven't even tried the 200% fcr bp, you could have told me so in the beginning, it's way more convenient.
cool.gif My joindate goes back to 2005, perhaps even before that when I was trolling. Your "random"-insult is hilarious, I bet I'm far more known then you. My credibility lies in half a year duelling with a Singer, often clearing pubs, but mostly in team duels. I've had the 105% FCR Singer, I used it, until I could muster a nice Amulet and Circlet to try the 200% build. It's far more superior.
C) Thank you very much. Where did you based this feeble assumption on?

Next to that, I'm not raging, I'm stating facts. It's just that simple stubborn ignorant fools often need an approach from a different angle. At least I got your attention now.

And no, you're not always faster than them, most sorceresses are equal or faster then you. So, they do get away? Wow, probably not before you can get... what... 2 warcries of 2k damage in? Count in DR, Block and/or ES and your damage is still fucking pathetic. You're a fool if you think the power of the Singer lies in the damage output.

Oh, so they do get away, occasionally. Prevent this, or at least lower their chances and move up the ladder.

Quote (EZas123 @ Tue, Jul 31 2007, 08:56pm)
vouch. if they get away and try attackin you should be able to tank. just tele back on em and do over. simple as that

Simple? Sure, 8k Life looks like alot, but without block / DR any melee character will rape your guts on sight. The Singer is not a tank.

Wow, so many grammatical errors.

Please re-instate your theory;

or better yet, stop posing as an intelligent human being, shall we?
Gold: 100.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 7 2007 04:54am
Quote (griseta @ Mon, Aug 6 2007, 08:04pm)
couple questions about some gear here, i'm thinking of using the following
2-20-xx circlet
2-10fcr-20res ammy
enigma
dual hotos
magefist
arach
sojs
treks
with 7 lifer wc gcs + 2 fhr wc gcs
plus 9 mana & life scs

150% fcr i believe, any holes in this build? (idk about the gc's)

Several holes. The last two Barb FCR Bp's are 105% and 200%. Your 150% build
has some pointless FCR that will limit your damage. Either use two Wizzy's and FCR
Rings+20% Ammy or ditch the Circ and Mages (depending on if you want to go 105%
or 200% BP). Adjust your FHR accordingly.

Quote (darcanegel @ Mon, Aug 6 2007, 08:55pm)
just an fyi, i'm almost positive that people use doom on a singer to make
their fhr take longer and stun better. pretty sure that the ultimate
stunner would be 105 fcr w/ doom. i could be wrong, since i don't have
one, it's just my guess. I'm sure it's not there for aura damage ofc.

You know, I hadn't even thought about that. Still, I don't think it's worth it because
you would have to alter a lot of your other gear to compensate for the loss of a Hoto.
If you want increased stun, just switch to 200% FCR. You get more Resists and Mana,
and you won't have Smiters bitching at you about BM'ing.
Thanks for the imput, though.

I should be posting v3 of this guide soon, with updated screenshots and a section on
the 200 BP (since so many of you like it wink.gif). Look for that in the next week or so.
Gold: 0.01
Aug 7 2007 06:09am

vouch. if they get away and try attackin you should be able to tank. just tele back on em and do over. simple as that

you're fucking stupid if you think barbs can tank pallies. go fuck your own asshole pigcunt
Gold: 0.01
Aug 7 2007 06:10am
Quote (BadolzoN @ Tue, Aug 7 2007, 03:01am)
Quote (Negroe @ Tue, Jul 31 2007, 09:16pm)

Allright, a couple of things to counteract your stupidity that goes beyond this guide.

A) I used to have a Singer, and I faired pretty well in duels. If you haven't even tried the 200% fcr bp, you could have told me so in the beginning, it's way more convenient.
cool.gif My joindate goes back to 2005, perhaps even before that when I was trolling. Your "random"-insult is hilarious, I bet I'm far more known then you. My credibility lies in half a year duelling with a Singer, often clearing pubs, but mostly in team duels. I've had the 105% FCR Singer, I used it, until I could muster a nice Amulet and Circlet to try the 200% build. It's far more superior.
C) Thank you very much. Where did you based this feeble assumption on?

Next to that, I'm not raging, I'm stating facts. It's just that simple stubborn ignorant fools often need an approach from a different angle. At least I got your attention now.

And no, you're not always faster than them, most sorceresses are equal or faster then you. So, they do get away? Wow, probably not before you can get... what... 2 warcries of 2k damage in? Count in DR, Block and/or ES and your damage is still fucking pathetic. You're a fool if you think the power of the Singer lies in the damage output.

Oh, so they do get away, occasionally. Prevent this, or at least lower their chances and move up the ladder.

Simple? Sure, 8k Life looks like alot, but without block / DR any melee character will rape your guts on sight. The Singer is not a tank.

Wow, so many grammatical errors.

Please re-instate your theory;

or better yet, stop posing as an intelligent human being, shall we?

lifeless nerds with your pathetic iq are in no position to cry about anything virgin
Gold: 100.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 7 2007 06:48am
Lol, hey "faggitor" hand.gif. This is the sound of me not listening to your fagg ass.

This post was edited by Scorpion939 on Aug 7 2007 06:48am
Gold: 1,101.00
Aug 7 2007 07:25am
Quote (Scorpion939 @ Tue, Aug 7 2007, 12:48pm)
Lol, hey "faggitor" hand.gif. This is the sound of me not listening to your fagg ass.

now now, be nice.
Gold: 671.00
Aug 7 2007 07:35am
well i must say ... the damage is really bad on a singer ...

i once made a singer with 105 fcr setup and max dmg ... and in pvp ... its totally worthless...

barbs: WW > stunlock from singing ... barbs just rape u in no time
pala: every paladin uses a shield = 75% block + DR (from enigma/coa/verdungo/bb/bt ...) so no paladin will die against a singer
sorces: vita sorc... maybe u can kill those ... but it wont be easy to get a lock on them since they teleport very fast and will try to keep distance from u while just spamming light/fire/ice attacks + every "decent" sorc has either max block or very high fhr
ES sorc: will lol @ your dmg ... singing does nothing against a 95es soso with 4k + mana...
sins: clawblock/FHR will totally break your damage output ... + sins can be so fast .. u wont be able to lock them ...+ they can spam MB / traps / WW to finish u off in no time
zons: javazons, absolutely no chance against those (and these days where 80% of the javazons is FC-zon...)
bowzons: u might be able to kill some of those ... but most "decent" zons ... have a switch setup with max block/ DR setup + light fury damage... so they can kill u with that
druids: ele druids have massive FHR/dmg/block/life... they will massacre u

also u talk about team vs team fights...

but i think in a team u are way better of with a leap abuse BVC then with a singer ... a singer is a wasted spot in the TVT... u cant attack a full team without being raped...

teams that exist out of ... FB soso's .. hammerdins and barbs etc... (used ALOT in tvt) will rape u in 1 minute;. since u are close combat char with 0 block / 8%dr and low range ...
Gold: 424.00
Aug 7 2007 07:35am
faggitor? i can't tell if you are calling yourself a *faggot* or not... gay people are fine, but dude... you don't have to flaunt it.
and i think if anyone here is a virgin it's probably you.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll