d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Tysnatch's Ultimate Pvp Barb Guide (bvc) 1.13d > After Much Consideration
Prev1234538Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 27,563.00
Oct 7 2013 12:52pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Oct 7 2013 07:06pm)
I'm sure I could arrange someone to let you on their account briefly (on East NL)
So that you could duel my Amazon and we can fraps it for your collection

I mean it shouldn't matter who's barb you're using considering that:

But for the sake of being fair, I'll find the best barbarian on East NL, to let you do it

~ LMK, I'm being serious

ping =/= items ? sorry my english is bad
Gold: 180.86
Warn: 40%
Oct 7 2013 12:55pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Oct 7 2013 08:06pm)
I'm sure I could arrange someone to let you on their account briefly (on East NL)

But for the sake of being fair, I'll find the best barbarian on East NL, to let you do it

~ LMK, I'm being serious

oh yes playing a barb with 2xx-4xx ping is the way to go right
damn this guy is 10/10 lool
Gold: 0.32
Oct 7 2013 01:01pm
Didn't read

:banana:
Gold: 0.83
Oct 7 2013 01:07pm
skillz? rofl u made me laugh bros

this game dont required skills, any auto aim + tmc > your pathetic skills

this is skills:

diablo2 skills :rofl:

watta lossers
Gold: 113,270.08
Oct 7 2013 01:43pm
and you all listen to this DHA guy? ^^
Gold: 0.83
Oct 7 2013 01:50pm
Quote (undead_lord @ Oct 7 2013 07:43pm)

actually he got better and earlier bvc guide then topic creator

i think u should listen him but anyway

7mb file > bvc fcr :rofl:
Gold: 6.66
Oct 7 2013 03:49pm
"leap 12-20"... its not rocket science - max it. Always!!! "leap lvl 19 with items - This will let you hit the whole screen" - you need to cover more than just "the whole screen". Again, its not rocket science...

widowmaker?! rly? ^_^ lol...
451? if you already want to use psn - 20/175 is the better choice. always.

"Circlet setup2: 63fcr and max res
circlet, highlords, trangs, arachs, raven/dwarf/wisp and fcr ring, gores or tri res boots
This is a setup designed to catch quick characters. You can use this setup vs necromancers and 200fcr sorceresses if you feel the need, but I usually don't." - try dueling some halfdecent necros e.g.

however, the guide is ok all in all, but you are several years too late with it - its nothing but trying to reinvent the wheel, since there are already more than just decent guides around here

Quote (TSBoyer @ Oct 7 2013 08:06pm)

~ LMK, I'm being serious

funny that you dont even consider asking some1 to give you access to a bowazon on EU, i am pretty sure because of that "tiny lag issue", yet you calling him out to come to east and to duel a bowzon as a bvc with 2xx-5xx ping? cretin...

This post was edited by rimtutitukee on Oct 7 2013 03:51pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 7 2013 04:30pm
Quote (Conrick @ Oct 7 2013 10:28am)

also unsummon isnt rly needed with a fast aim at all imo

It's not used every time, but it's worth it to learn to use it correctly.
Quote (hanni_69 @ Oct 7 2013 12:50pm)
actually he got better and earlier bvc guide then topic creator

i think u should listen him but anyway

7mb file > bvc fcr :rofl:

You exposed how bad you are in that post.
Quote (rimtutitukee @ Oct 7 2013 02:49pm)
"leap 12-20"... its not rocket science - max it. Always!!! "leap lvl 19 with items - This will let you hit the whole screen" - you need to cover more than just "the whole screen". Again, its not rocket science...

widowmaker?!  rly? ^_^ lol...
451? if you already want to use psn - 20/175 is the better choice. always.

"Circlet setup2: 63fcr and max res
circlet, highlords, trangs, arachs, raven/dwarf/wisp and fcr ring, gores or tri res boots
This is a setup designed to catch quick characters. You can use this setup vs necromancers and 200fcr sorceresses if you feel the need, but I usually don't." - try dueling some halfdecent necros e.g.

however, the guide is ok all in all, but you are several years too late with it - its nothing but trying to reinvent the wheel, since there are already more than just decent guides around here

funny that you dont even consider asking some1 to give you access to a bowazon on EU, i am pretty sure because of that "tiny lag issue", yet you calling him out to come to east and to duel a bowzon as a bvc with 2xx-5xx ping? cretin...

I do max leap, but this is a guide not designed to be carbon copied. There's room for customization.
And I don't need 63fcr vs necros because I'm good enough to catch them.
I don't think there's a single other guide out with as much relevant info as mine, and to my knowledge there's no brawler guide, no explanation of str bug enigma, ect.
Quote (undead_lord @ Oct 7 2013 12:43pm)

Quote (DHA @ Oct 7 2013 02:25am)
1. Doesn't agree with the 40fcr in every situations but it's obviously a better option for people with lag issues. But 20fcr never ever.

2. Widowmaker is useless and works only vs bad opponent, any good player will always take adv of you if you are using widowmaker, it makes you worse not better.
Widowmaker vs trapsin? If the trapsin to stupid to corner and avoid ga ? Are you supposed to hunt the assa with your widowmaker ? You wont force the sin to hunt you, it's your job to hunt.
There is no point of using it, if the sin camp, then get better, faster and more agressive to hit her, you are playing a barb then play like a barb, else make a necro.

3. Don't think dracul worth it (even if tap gm or not) but w/e no big deal.

4. Fpk setups with dr ? ..nn dr since you will get amp'd anyway

5. Well you mentionned "on east" i dno but in eu some bowzons are extremly hard to beat for a bvc.

6. "Widowmaker if your friend "vs hdin? :D .. I rather say i'm friend with all barbs that would use it when i play hdin.. that would mean i'll get one free round.. no seriously i know East hdin are mainly spamming joders etc but never use widow against hdin, it's just a good way to get stomped/blind spotted or w/e.

7. Assasin "  Widowmaker forces them to play more offensive" wrong as i said. Assuming sin is defing because low life (and high life rep) you will not force him to come closer with your widow.. he will just avoid ga by going in corner and in the end he will heal and come back while you were spamming ga and probably lost your bo (assuming you have widow instead of cta/hoto or bo club/hoto) so you rebo with lower life ~ Not to mention this duel seems very exciting.

Havent time to reach everything but i'm not sure i would build a 37fcr bvc this way tho :P and duelling strategies seems a bit too simplistic.. and too much widowmaker.

1. Stop using teleport as a crutch. I can beat casters with 0fcr if I want to.
2. Widowmaker is not to be used to an excess. It's used to proc 60% wounds and poison damage to deal with overly defensive players. And if you use it correctly, you won't miss.
3. 25% wounds is worth it bud. I don't know how to explain this to you. If you don't understand, that's hilarious to me.
4. Dr matters even when you are amped. Just like resists still matter when you are Lower resisted.
5. Not on ladder. Maybe with your 3/20/5frw scs and bug belts ect on nl, but this is a ladder build.
6. Learn to use a widowmaker properly. You probably don't know how to use it and have only seen bad barbs use it.
7. If you hit the sin with 1 guided arrow you cancel out his life rep for the duration of your poison charm, and drain his hp with open wounds, meaning his hp drops while you can do whatever you want. You don't seem to understand the power of open wounds in certain matchups.
Quote (mysz15 @ Oct 7 2013 02:02am)
firstable
there's basicly 1 way of building proper bvc...
it has been already shown in 2 guides @ this forum which have more than 1 year...
if these guides were incomplete... but they explores the area of bvc dueling fully so
nn another one

btw. Using widowmaker sux... ur attack animation is sooo slow... 125fcr hdin teles twice in the time u shot 1 arrow , which means u can get stomped from offscreen by a hdin while trying to shot a crappy dmg arrow that's goin to be blocked anyway...

Well according to my guide, there's at least 4 ways, so I do say those other guides are incomplete.
btw. Not if you use ias gloves + highlords, or a 40/15 in arreats

This post was edited by Tysnatch on Oct 7 2013 04:43pm
Gold: 39,473.41
Oct 7 2013 04:47pm
Quote (Tysnatch @ Oct 7 2013 04:30pm)
I

I I don't 1. Stop using teleport as a crutch. I can beat casters with 0fcr if I want to.

ll

what casters can you beat as a 0 fcr barb , I had trouble with many TMC casters back in the day, just asking
Gold: 27,563.00
Oct 7 2013 04:57pm
Quote (Tysnatch @ Oct 7 2013 11:30pm)

And I don't need 63fcr vs necros because I'm good enough to catch them.

Bad necros.

I don't think there's a single other guide out with as much relevant info as mine, and to my knowledge there's no brawler guide, no explanation of str bug enigma, ect.

No information here ? http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=64469553&f=87

1. Stop using teleport as a crutch. I can beat casters with 0fcr if I want to.
2. Widowmaker is not to be used to an excess. It's used to proc 60% wounds and poison damage to deal with overly defensive players
3. 25% wounds is worth it bud. I don't know how to explain this to you. If you don't understand, that's hilarious to me.
4. Dr matters even when you are amped. Just like resists still matter when you are Lower resisted.
5. not on ladder. Maybe with your 3/20/5frw scs and bug belts ect on nl, but this is a ladder build.
6. Learn to use a widowmaker properly. You probably don't know how to use it and have only seen bad barbs use it.
7. If you hit the sin with 1 guided arrow you cancel out his life rep for the duration of your poison charm, and drain his hp with open wounds, meaning his hp drops while you can do whatever you want. You don't seem to understand the power of open wounds in certain matchups.

1. must be very good casters then cause even with 63fcr non stop double tele locking (faster than chainlocks for info) i can loose the lock against an insane c/t'in caster.
2. Ye i get it, but you can deal with defensive players by being faster and better (in terms of skills/reaction/lock etc) dont you think?..instead of being defensive yourself.
3. I know what ow is. You are loosing 20 free fcr (oh ye this is 40fcr easy anw..)
4. Wanna oustack the amp with dr ? ohh..
5. Where did you say in the guide that it's supposed to be a "Ladder guide" i mean what the point..? It's like making a guide to duel only easy opponents o_o...
6. Every barb that would be stupid enough to use widowmaker would be destroyed...
7. Don't get hits ? I don't understand why would i need widow in any matchup.
8. DuDu
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1234538Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll