d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Demonbasher Berserker Barb Guide > PvM 1.11 Updated
Prev1234514Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,465.75
Dec 18 2006 03:28pm
Quote (Gone @ Mon, Dec 18 2006, 07:28pm)
Can we get a screen shot of your char screen?
Just for total stats..
Overall looks like a fun build and not that expensive.

This is in a game with myself and a friend mfing in pvte game
The gc's are combats and Gheeds
Have not used him for 3weeks now, been making mf, gf, hybrid mf/gf barb.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Dec 18 2006 03:34pm
Gold: 0.00
Jan 3 2007 09:31am
I've made this char and it ROCKS! Mine is lvl 82 or 83 now, and has 5,2k life, 2k screen dmg, 12k def, 9k ar and has costed me about 200 fg in total (including anni+torch). I can solo any pvm area in 8 player games with ease, and it does really well in pvp too. I'm donating to you as soon as i get some more fg wink.gif

ty 4 the guide
Jan 3 2007 10:39am
how much effective magic dmg?
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jan 3 2007 10:42am
i think Treks: (for 20%fhr, str and vita) is useless

u dont need much fhr on a barb, as your attack will hit first most the time in pvm and u stun when u hit.

use wws 65life.. or war travs for the mf. + they add nice melee dmg wink.gif
Jan 5 2007 08:40am
So berserk doesn't leech? I mean does it convert 100% damage to
magical? I guess it's not possible to make a melee barb who can leech
and is not affected by IM:P.

//EDIT: Can I play like this that I mostly kill with Berserk, but when hp goes below 1/4 or 1/2 then leech back with concentrate?

This post was edited by EatMeUp on Jan 5 2007 08:44am
Jan 6 2007 10:07am
@mephistopheles: Can't remember how to calculate griefs offscreen damage, but at least mine got 2,3k screen damage atm.

@Reveng3: Treks is much needed for the poison resist, the extra life, and the extra strength affects your damage too. I've played with both the 5th fhr bp and the 4th, and i've died about 2-3 times more with the 5th fhr bp. This also makes it easier in for example baalrun 5th waves and such. Btw the 15 vita on the treks equals 60 life on a barb, so overall i think treks are the best choice wink.gif

@EatMeUp: Berserk doesn't leech. That's why you use phoenix wink.gif You could play with the concentrate method, but again, the solution is: phoenix. Btw what would you leech back with?? Arreats' 4-6 ll??
Gold: 11,472.00
Jan 6 2007 10:40am
I like your guide, good stuff bud smile.gif
Gold: 21,812.00
Jan 7 2007 03:54am
nice u finaly posted a pic of ur barb,i will put a quote of u here :-)
and ur friend is hammerdin with conc aura?
in ur qoute u say that u have 2-3k more dmg as me and 3-4k more ar,ur pic say something entire different ;-)
and a link to a pic of my barb at that time and a pic of my barb atm icon_pointr.gif

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?act=ST&f=87&t=4907731

ur res according to ur own guide =
Fire: 85
Cold: 70
Lightning: 90
Poison: 75
ur pic show something entire different

Quote (mass_bnm @ Thu, Nov 16 2006, 02:24am)
Quote (izParagonzi @ Wed, Nov 15 2006, 09:17pm)
Quote (Mischa @ Wed, Nov 15 2006, 08:33pm)
Well I made it.. sry izParagonzi but it owns. Im lvl 80 atm and chose to max howl first and then shout.. so I got 1pt shout now but I still can do cs ez.

Still trying to think of a good way to kill dia alone.. not just releasing him ^^

Not saying that it Sucks, I am replying to the fact that they said mine sucked, I know that it would rock as they use the exact skills and the same attributes. The only difference with this guide is:
1) the bulk amount of 3/20/20 sc's (i only have 2 in mine and my guide says "Optional")
2) boots (hotspurs compared with treks also I state "Optional")
3) Shield (ss compared to pheonix "well, Bigsipo's uses that")
4) Belt (arachs compared to Tgods "this is only for fcr, skill and warcries based)
5) skill gc's (WC compared to Combat again "Optional")
6) rings (fcr compared to Ravens (dex is required, they go on about blocking)
Also a Note, if they read my guide properly, i Use Phase Blade, meaning my dex is 136.

If you follow the same principle of chaosing with either build, they would definately clear it with ease, i have proved this in open games over and over again.

My remarks are based on the fact that "Take the Items out of the equation, and you have the exact same barb" and I do not take kindly to them running my guide down when they have not tried it themselves.

Sorry flaming.

1)playing with wc skillers with wouldn't be much slower,but i'm rich so i can pay for the sc's(and be lil faster)
we gave ppl the choice what charms they wanna use.
3)u keep refering to bigsipo's guide,his is older then urs,u copy from him?
4)fcr = speed//skill = dmg

Quote (izParagonzi @ Wed, Nov 15 2006, 06:16am)
NOTE: THIS IS A LADDER CHALLENGE, not a non ladder, this will sort out your 3/20/20'sHere is a nice challenge for you and your barb, DO BAAL AND MINIONS and see if you can do that in under 5minutes, which my barb can, that includes tele'ing there with no maphack, and killing minions, ohh shite, by the way, i will be nice and give you one major secret to doing this, do not use HOWL. Ohh, i have to be more generous too, here is another tip, use concentration skill on the second wave of monsters, as they are immune to magic, hence berserk is useless against them.

And Pray to the Gods that in the throne that there are no Casters, since you have to use Concentration skill to kill second wave, caster may respawn and cast iron maiden (OMFG this could be a problem). But since I use Pheonix, I do not worry about that because those minions are dealt with by my Redemption Aura.

I personally know for a fact that your barb with the items you use can not clear baal (including baal himself) in under 5minutes when casters in throne, as for your barb being the Cs Barbar, I personally doubt that, considering my build has 2-3k more damage and 3-4k more attack rating for killing Diablo, and on my switch i am able to tele there in pretty good time while using less mana.

u have 3-4k dmg (with grief pb) and 22k ar listed without sc's,and using only 4x combatskiller as stated in ur guide?
or u wanna use ur second merc setup then?

This post was edited by mass_bnm on Jan 7 2007 04:12am
Gold: 11,465.75
Jan 7 2007 02:04pm
Sorry folks been away on Holiday, you know, the thing that ppl do to get away.

mass_bnm
My friend was using CSJavazon.
As for the damage, I was including the griefs dmg, and yes i miscalculated on the Attack Rating, but this pick is of him using a sin torch not a barb torch.
As for the resistences, his original anni/torch and highlords are on my mf barb.
I have about 580 more minimum dmg compared to your 68 more max dmg, that alone is bloody awesome, and if you take into account the Berserk skill;
that would mean 5800 more minimum dmg compared to your 680 max dmg

_Munkey_
Thanks for the positive feedback.

AtHeraKhia
1) Nice to hear that you enjoyed this setup and tried it out.
2) Thank you for answering other ppls questions.

Gold: 70,000.00
Jan 7 2007 03:22pm
its nice people talking such convinced about things they donīt understand or donīt know about...

donīt got more to say..

hf mass tongue.gif
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1234514Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll