d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The 1.13 95% Es Firewall Sorc V3.0 > That's Right
Prev1234511Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Jun 15 2010 08:59am
Quote (fir3n @ Jun 15 2010 01:42pm)
how comes u run that much? why would u change the usual fb gear? u already got like +430% so a few facets wont help much. and almost every1 got some extra resis .. ud need to have like -100 which is only possible by using infi setup.

but still a good idea to use the changes of 1.13. i made a hydra sorc but thats rly not worth it ^^ 1 point hydra is a must for stunning tho

yup!
i would say -60 enemy res is minimum needed!
or not take -enemy res at all
i made topic about that, for my firedruid! but lost link! most people have 10-50stack,and need stashrun to have more stack

but dam hot orb he got!
and good guide!
Gold: 223.90
Jun 15 2010 09:39am
too many reposts + you forgot to mention that tal >
Gold: 515.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 15 2010 10:15am
I see you've made some changes...nice nice :) Sexy guide, too bad we don't have firewall sorcs on euscl, would be nice to duel one :mellow:
Gold: 65.50
Jun 15 2010 11:58am
Pretty phenominal build...you're tempting me to try it.

It's nice to see non cookie-cutter builds out there. People are being more creative.
Gold: 515.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 15 2010 12:12pm
I just have one question. I have never dueled a firewall sorc, but some fire sorcs used firewall when they had lock. So basically, if I teled away immediately after she cast it on me, I took no damage whatsoever. Looks like firewall has a certain delay before it starts to work. Also looked the same in your vids. That, if true, would be a little disappointing :(
Gold: 223.90
Jun 15 2010 12:33pm
Quote (Seksi84 @ Jun 15 2010 07:12pm)
I just have one question. I have never dueled a firewall sorc, but some fire sorcs used firewall when they had lock. So basically, if I teled away immediately after she cast it on me, I took no damage whatsoever. Looks like firewall has a certain delay before it starts to work. Also looked the same in your vids. That, if true, would be a little disappointing :(

basically it's stand and die or tele away
you see it in the videos
din just stands and nec especially, no chance of hitting him until he makes a break in the wall
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 15 2010 12:36pm
Quote (haloneya @ Jun 15 2010 06:30am)
looks better keep it up

thanks

Quote (fir3n @ Jun 15 2010 09:42am)
how comes u run that much? why would u change the usual fb gear? u already got like +430% so a few facets wont help much. and almost every1 got some extra resis .. ud need to have like -100 which is only possible by using infi setup.

but still a good idea to use the changes of 1.13. i made a hydra sorc but thats rly not worth it ^^  1 point hydra is a must for stunning tho

you run to keep people into ur walls, if you simply tele away and the guy chase you, he will get no damage

And you change typical fire sorc gear because you want highest mana possible/hignest damage possible
Also you dont need 105% fcr, so you get 63, and you barely need fhr

Quote (Tommyvv @ Jun 15 2010 10:59am)
yup!
i would say -60 enemy res is minimum needed!
or not take -enemy res at all
i made topic about that, for my firedruid! but lost link! most people have 10-50stack,and need stashrun to have more stack

but dam hot orb he got!
and good guide!

ya, but not much people keep fire stack res into their stash, except spurs in some case
They dont get stacked fire res cauz firesorc usually get -10% max

and ty, i love my orb ^^

Quote (JuLwITZIG @ Jun 15 2010 11:39am)
too many reposts + you forgot to mention that tal >

i tried tal, tried mass - fire res, this is middle of both
with this build you get max block, more mana than tal, more damage than tal, same -res, maxed resist
so lmk why tal >

Quote (Seksi84 @ Jun 15 2010 12:15pm)
I see you've made some changes...nice nice :) Sexy guide, too bad we don't have firewall sorcs on euscl, would be nice to duel one :mellow:

maybe soon :P

Quote (kelchy @ Jun 15 2010 01:58pm)
Pretty phenominal build...you're tempting me to try it.

It's nice to see non cookie-cutter builds out there. People are being more creative.

Quote (Seksi84 @ Jun 15 2010 02:12pm)

And firewall doesnt have delay, but it depends on the angle it's casted, i showed most effectives walls to do. On my videos it shown maybe some delay, but its only because of video quality, theres no delay.

and firewall from fb sorc does like 8-9k damage, compared to ~40k

Quote (JuLwITZIG @ Jun 15 2010 02:33pm)
basically it's stand and die or tele away
you see it in the videos
din just stands and nec especially, no chance of hitting him until he makes a break in the wall

yeah, so if the enemy stand still he dies, and if he get out he cant attack at same time, so you keep the name lock

This post was edited by Sergeant01 on Jun 15 2010 12:41pm
Gold: 718.00
Jun 15 2010 12:44pm
you run to keep people into ur walls, if you simply tele away and the guy chase you, he will get no damage

And you change typical fire sorc gear because you want highest mana possible/hignest damage possible

well .. i can also make them follow me by teleporting. the thing is that sorcs have the best fcr in the game. so why would i not use that. 105fcr is very easy reachable. frw takes a lot of life/mana instead incase u go for like 200

and why wouldnt u need fhr? ofc trappers are unbeatable then. actually every meele is the winner when he hits u once and u cant get away.

i think ur idea is very nice but its not done yet

greets
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 15 2010 12:48pm
Quote (fir3n @ Jun 15 2010 02:44pm)

well .. i can also make them follow me by teleporting. the thing is that sorcs have the best fcr in the game. so why would i not use that. 105fcr is very easy reachable. frw takes a lot of life/mana instead incase u go for like 200

and why wouldnt u need fhr? ofc trappers are unbeatable then. actually every meele is the winner when he hits u once and u cant get away.

i think ur idea is very nice but its not done yet

greets

well, ofc u can teleport and do same thing as running, but why not walk than lol
missile sorc may need fcr, but firewall doesnt, it has slow cast delay and you dont tele much, and 63% is way enough to get out of rude situations.

and you get ur frw from : circlet/boots/enigma (if you want)/gcs

i use 30% boots and circlet, and 60% is good for me, but i might switch back to enigma, since res doesnt matter than much to me

you need fhr vs some classes, but like i said, you don't charge a trapper, you try to dodge her traps by running around her
and vs melee you use max block, and if the opponent stand in wall, he dies, simple

This post was edited by Sergeant01 on Jun 15 2010 12:49pm
Gold: 0.70
Jun 15 2010 02:35pm
you are a genius.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1234511Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll