d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Alphabetz's Infinity Lightning/nova Es Sorceress.
Prev1234514Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 96.26
Jul 27 2008 12:46pm
Quote (Alphabetz @ Sun, Jul 27 2008, 09:07pm)
Ah, okey, I didnt know that.
Are you still talking about changing gloves or just the helmet?
Im getting a bit confused here..

both .. but gloves only if you change helmet .. otherwise you wont reach 105 fcr bp with soj's
Gold: 15.00
Jul 27 2008 01:25pm
Quote (LindeRKV @ Sun, 27 Jul 2008, 20:46)
both .. but gloves only if you change helmet .. otherwise you wont reach 105 fcr bp with soj's

Yeah thought so too.
Anyways, thanks for the infos smile.gif
Feel like rating the whole guide?
Jul 27 2008 01:25pm
Quote (LindeRKV @ Sun, 27 Jul 2008, 20:46)

oops double :S

This post was edited by Alphabetz on Jul 27 2008 01:26pm
Gold: 96.26
Jul 27 2008 01:27pm
Quote (Alphabetz @ Sun, Jul 27 2008, 10:25pm)
Yeah thought so too.
Anyways, thanks for the infos smile.gif
Feel like rating the whole guide?

i give you 10/10 because i feel generous today biggrin.gif

good to see few guides which make sense .. most of those what have been posted here, are shit ..

Thumbs up ph34r.gif
Jul 27 2008 02:23pm
Quote (LindeRKV @ Sun, 27 Jul 2008, 21:27)
i give you 10/10 because i feel generous today biggrin.gif

good to see few guides which make sense .. most of those what have been posted here, are shit ..

Thumbs up ph34r.gif

Thanks a lot man smile.gif
Yeah, I actually worked pretty hard with it.
It's fun with some actual comments and opinions, appreciate it smile.gif
Gold: 0.02
Warn: 10%
Jul 27 2008 02:43pm
This is just friendly critism because i made a few nova/light sorcs in the past so don't jump on me for this

your life pretty fast, but that's why we have TP's and Akara to run to.

Thats sad.

Hammers ; These duels can be really easy or extremely hard. These guys should have/probably have stacked resistance. Therefore very defensive playstyle and wait for them to make mistakes. They WILL try to namelock you so spam Novas and if they've been hit by either your Novas or your Thunderstorm, they will be set into FHR Mode, make some Lightnings and pray to the Lightning-Gods for some good hits. If this doesn't kill them, repeat

They arent going to name lock you if they know what their doing.

Smiters ; Same as with Hammers, can be very easy or very hard. They will charge after you so make Lightnings behind you and pray for some hits. Use Teleport much and play tactical. These guys wont go down very easily so repeat,repeat.

most of the time they don't even have to sorb you to kill you. They wont just charge after you they will likly desynch, your not playing aginst the computer your playing aginst humans.

FoH'ers ; For these duels you need to be quick. Make quick turns and make Novas. If you stay in their area for too long, Conviction will kick in and they will have time to FoH you. You might die. And therefore you need to be quick. They will charge around and make FoH's, you need to play really tactical and estimate their next charge and spam Novas there. You need to think much and be quick.

Lol.

Windys ; You might this will be a hard duel due to Druids high life, Cyclone Armor, their pets and such. But no. You have to play defensive and at first, instead of making Lightnings, shoot Chain-Lightnings to kill their pets and if you're lucky, their Cyclone Armor. If this has occured, they will retreat to recast everything. By this point, it's easy, just hunt them down and make some Lightnings and they're dead.

Your lightning goes through the pets they wont make much of a difference if you have enough fcr you can kill a shitty one by being faster, if they know what their doing or sorb your gone.

Trap Assassins ; In my opinion, the lamest character out there. They will stay defensive and stand within a line of their traps. But, sooner or later they will move out and stand infront of their traps. Now is the time for the attack. Try to namelock them and just spam Novas and Lightnings on them. They will probably have Fade on so these guys can be tough.

They wont just walk in front of their traps.

Overall nice guide but the pvp section needs alot of work.

Edit: since everyones giveing you stars... 4!

This post was edited by xRainx on Jul 27 2008 02:44pm
Gold: 8,074.00
Jul 27 2008 02:43pm
* * * * * five stars !

I found your guide really helpfull

Thx man!
Jul 27 2008 03:04pm
Quote (xRainx @ Sun, 27 Jul 2008, 22:43)
This is just friendly critism because i made a few nova/light sorcs in the past so don't jump on me for this

They wont just walk in front of their traps.

Overall nice guide but the pvp section needs alot of work.

Edit: since everyones giveing you stars... 4!

I really say that its friendly critisism when youre saying "Lol".
And as I said in a previous post. I've mostly played pubs, you might be uberpro and play versus the top players in your realm and they probably wont play like this. This is how the pub players i've met have played.
And yes, absorb will ofcourse kill me, since I cant kill them. Thats how it is for any Sorceress.

4 out of 4? (A)

Quote (nigxor @ Sun, 27 Jul 2008, 22:43)
* * * * * five stars !

I found your guide really helpfull

Thx man!

Thanks, happy to hear that smile.gif

This post was edited by Alphabetz on Jul 27 2008 03:06pm
Gold: 235.69
Jul 27 2008 04:41pm
i hav a 93 summoner necro, and to tell u the truth, i never lost to a GFG 95 es infyn sorc. Novas wont kill the skellies, as all the sorcs i dueled in the past tried, i just amp and tele on them. their mana goes to 0 and their fhr cant keep up with 19 guys hitting the sorc. Good summoners will walk over lightning sorcs, regardless of the infinity or anything like that.
Gold: 0.02
Warn: 10%
Jul 27 2008 05:33pm
Quote (Alphabetz @ Sun, Jul 27 2008, 03:04pm)
I really say that its friendly critisism when youre saying "Lol".
And as I said in a previous post. I've mostly played pubs, you might be uberpro and play versus the top players in your realm and they probably wont play like this. This is how the pub players i've met have played.
And yes, absorb will ofcourse kill me, since I cant kill them. Thats how it is for any Sorceress.

4 out of 4? (A)

I ment no disrespect but this sorc will NOT beat a foher, unless hes afk in blood moor with 1 life.

4 out of 5 stars because the pvp section just isnt all that great, sorry if I offended you in any way.

Edit: sorry didn't read the other part, I'm not "uberpro" You wanted comments you got them if they are wrong oh well I tried.

This post was edited by xRainx on Jul 27 2008 05:35pm
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1234514Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll