d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Comprehensive Guide To Assassins > updated, version 2.0
Prev1171819202125Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8.37
Warn: 100%
Jul 19 2007 12:00pm
Quote (Trae8)
I'm amazed though that you can't figure out what I wear and see the numbers for yourself. I know you don't know much about sins but damn.

The argument he uses the most.. He completely ignores the facts I lay out to him and concentrates on notes that have no role in determining if physical sin is, indeed, better.
Gold: 1,055.11
Jul 19 2007 12:37pm
Quote (Xepo @ Wed, Jul 18 2007, 05:39pm)
Quote (RubberNinja @ Wed, Jul 18 2007, 05:37pm)
Quote (The Rain @ Wed, Jul 11 2007, 04:27pm)
Quote (Skully. @ Wed, 11 Jul 2007, 19:15)
PS: why you both rage so much?happy.gif

I'm just too stubborn lol ^__^

I can't just drop my point, I'll defend it to the end! biggrin.gif

What point? I'm not able to read 15 pages ph34r.gif
True.

man
Gold: 1,101.00
Jul 19 2007 01:24pm
finally a guide that isnt a sack of piss

good job.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 19 2007 10:49pm
37*32020s (shitty choice)
forti
20 fcr helm, 2 sin, maybe 2 sockets..
highlords (because you said so)
raven
fc ring
arach
trangs
dancers
chaos suwayyah
fools claw

WTF are you serious? You really think that's what I wear? No fucking wonder you are arguing with me LOL. I'd argue with someone too if they had a sin that shitty LOL. I'll tell you the items that you have right: Highlords, Raven, Fcr ring, arach, trangs. The rest is wrong... So ya, just what I thought. You don't have a clue what type of ghost sin i'm even talking about here so it's funny to me you would even bother arguing and looking as stupid as you do.

And Xepo, just because you ask for something doesn't mean you're going to get it. I don't have a clue what a .d2s file is so i'm not sure why you think you're gonna get one from me just because you ask. Hey Xepo can you send me 10,000 FG pls. Send me Fg Send me Fg Sent me FG. Wtf man, I asked 4 times why haven't you sent it yet?
Jul 20 2007 07:07am
Quote (Trae8 @ Fri, 20 Jul 2007, 07:49)
37*32020s (shitty choice)
forti
20 fcr helm, 2 sin, maybe 2 sockets..
highlords (because you said so)
raven
fc ring
arach
trangs
dancers
chaos suwayyah
fools claw

WTF are you serious? You really think that's what I wear? No fucking wonder you are arguing with me LOL. I'd argue with someone too if they had a sin that shitty LOL. I'll tell you the items that you have right: Highlords, Raven, Fcr ring, arach, trangs. The rest is wrong... So ya, just what I thought. You don't have a clue what type of ghost sin i'm even talking about here so it's funny to me you would even bother arguing and looking as stupid as you do.

And Xepo, just because you ask for something doesn't mean you're going to get it. I don't have a clue what a .d2s file is so i'm not sure why you think you're gonna get one from me just because you ask. Hey Xepo can you send me 10,000 FG pls. Send me Fg Send me Fg Sent me FG. Wtf man, I asked 4 times why haven't you sent it yet?

You aren't talking about ghost, you talk about physical damage sin and if I were to made one, that would be what I'd wear for one. You've been telling me your sin ain't ghost, but PHYSICAL DAMAGE.

You still keep dodging, why your shitty damage difference dropped from 33% to 25%? and why did your 37 scs turn into 7 gcs + 16 scs? Looks like it's you who has no clue about what he's talking about
Gold: 1.00
Jul 20 2007 10:40am
Quote (Trae8 @ Fri, Jul 20 2007, 04:49am)
And Xepo, just because you ask for something doesn't mean you're going to get it.  I don't have a clue what a .d2s file is so i'm not sure why you think you're gonna get one from me just because you ask.  Hey Xepo can you send me 10,000 FG pls.  Send me Fg Send me Fg Sent me FG.  Wtf man, I asked 4 times why haven't you sent it yet?
Then how the hell do you want to play on open? You're going to mf your equipment first?

ps; Nice retarded comparison there by the way.
pps; Making a spelling error after using the word in question correctly three times is awesome as well haha
Warn: 90%
Jul 20 2007 10:47am
trae8's posts are fun to read
Gold: 1.00
Jul 20 2007 10:51am
Quote (RubberNinja @ Thu, Jul 19 2007, 06:37pm)
BLA man
Says the guy who pays for a name-change on a fucking forum, shows off with d2 items and cries like a little faggot when he loses them. Get lost.

This post was edited by Xepo on Jul 20 2007 10:51am
Jul 20 2007 06:36pm
My sin is a GHOST sin that uses enigma 100% of the time and I have said that a million fucking times so you can stop trying to change the subject because you have been proven wrong. It's just way better then your sin that's all we are arguing about. I never once said I don't have high venom damage. I simply said along with having high venom damage, I ALSO have higher physical damage making my sin way better then anything you guys have seen. Every number I posted and ever damage calculator you will ever find will show that in 2 minutes. It's a fact, nothing to argue about really. Don't get mad at me because you can't figure anything out yourself without a guide to plagiarize.

I never once said I had any .d2s files or anything open bnet related. Rain said he wanted to duel me on open, and I said I can't wait to 5-0 his sorry excuse for a Ghost sin that's all. Of course we would get an objective third party to make the characters, and someone already posted saying he would do that for us so we have no problem here. All we're waiting for is Rain to grow some balls, or buy a new computer according to him lol. His Ghost sin following his guide exactly vs my Ghost sin following my soon to be posted guide exactly. Lets see who comes out on top...
Jul 21 2007 03:07am
Quote (Trae8 @ Sat, 21 Jul 2007, 03:36)
My sin is a GHOST sin that uses enigma 100% of the time and I have said that a million fucking times so you can stop trying to change the subject because you have been proven wrong.  It's just way better then your sin that's all we are arguing about.  I never once said I don't have high venom damage.  I simply said along with having high venom damage, I ALSO have higher physical damage making my sin way better then anything you guys have seen.  Every number I posted and ever damage calculator you will ever find will show that in 2 minutes.  It's a fact, nothing to argue about really.  Don't get mad at me because you can't figure anything out yourself without a guide to plagiarize.   

I never once said I had any .d2s files or anything open bnet related.  Rain said he wanted to duel me on open, and I said I can't wait to 5-0 his sorry excuse for a Ghost sin that's all.  Of course we would get an objective third party to make the characters, and someone already posted saying he would do that for us so we have no problem here.  All we're waiting for is Rain to grow some balls, or buy a new computer according to him lol.  His Ghost sin following his guide exactly vs my Ghost sin following my soon to be posted guide exactly.  Lets see who comes out on top...

high venom damage, yeah, sure, when you prebuff.

You keep making up your BLATANT lies. It's clear looking at your arguments before.. how your damage dropped and how your 37*scs turned into 7 gcs.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1171819202125Next
Closed New Topic New Poll