d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Lok's Pvp Fury Guide 7.0 > Updated And Whatnot
Prev1161718192024Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 282.00
Sep 4 2007 10:28pm
Quote (funkynoc1 @ Tue, Sep 4 2007, 06:17pm)
i like the fact that over 75% of these kids never made a successfull fury druid, ontop that never dueld a good one.

just like a typical idiot that duels a fury druid and wins assumes that build blows.

not true.

With the correct gear and playing skills fury druid can beat all builds excpect smiter. unless that smite is low block in such (trust me there out there)

rabies/fury build blows in my opinion cause most people tend to have pretty good res even with psn. so that kinda reduces the effectivness of rabies and then there fury side from the build which maybe a little lower in damage and or attack speed. Im not knockn the build works great vs low life chars 3k life under.

This is the reason why fury is such a powerfull attack skill.  Huge damage at 4 frames, that will put anychar into fhr mode easy. And its no big surprise that alot of people lack fhr.

Far as all the comments about needing any frw to catch casters or bowzons..ever heard of nigma? Thats my wolfs sorce of frw with 20% on ww. plenty to catch any one out there but then again i dont play dumb with this build i dont chase. Learn to make them chase you, not that hard.

All in all fury can beat anybuild.

Thats exactly what you idiots have been assuming this whole thread and faggitor already pointed that out
Gold: 0.10
Warn: 100%
Sep 4 2007 11:38pm
Quote (funkynoc1 @ Tue, Sep 4 2007, 11:17pm)
i like the fact that over 75% of these kids never made a successfull fury druid, ontop that never dueld a good one.

just like a typical idiot that duels a fury druid and wins assumes that build blows.

not true.

With the correct gear and playing skills fury druid can beat all builds excpect smiter. unless that smite is low block in such (trust me there out there)

rabies/fury build blows in my opinion cause most people tend to have pretty good res even with psn. so that kinda reduces the effectivness of rabies and then there fury side from the build which maybe a little lower in damage and or attack speed. Im not knockn the build works great vs low life chars 3k life under.

This is the reason why fury is such a powerfull attack skill. Huge damage at 4 frames, that will put anychar into fhr mode easy. And its no big surprise that alot of people lack fhr.

Far as all the comments about needing any frw to catch casters or bowzons..ever heard of nigma? Thats my wolfs sorce of frw with 20% on ww. plenty to catch any one out there but then again i dont play dumb with this build i dont chase. Learn to make them chase you, not that hard.

The fuck are you trying to prove? Fury druid gets raped by basically everything that has even a slight idea how to deal with them.

Gold: 105.00
Sep 5 2007 02:32am

not true.

This is the reason why fury is such a powerfull attack skill.  Huge damage at 4 frames, that will put anychar into fhr mode easy. And its no big surprise that alot of people lack fhr.

rofl, even my sorc can outrun your piece of shit druid hahaha..

fury druids suck fucking cock, end of story.

you suck ass, end of story.

your druid sucks fucking horse cock cumming out of horses ass.

ps alot low life chars there, like mf sorc's.

This post was edited by PAkina on Sep 5 2007 02:36am
Gold: 0.01
Sep 5 2007 04:44am

not true.

then again you're still the retard who think shapeshitters can beat top necs so hang yourself in your own intestines
it is painfully obvious that you, like all other iq<70 shapeshitfanboys, use a different vocabulary compared to people with normal mental development, i.e.
"can beat any build/kill anything" = get a lucky kill once in a while on opponents who either suck or weren't paying attention due to pity for such a weak class or w/e
"dueld good one" = duel shit chars who lack fhr and are stupid enough to chase a running shapeshitter then die lolol
etc etc slit useless
Sep 5 2007 04:52am
Quote (Bes @ Wed, Sep 5 2007, 04:28am)
Thats exactly what you idiots have been assuming this whole thread and faggitor already pointed that out

Gold: 75.50
Sep 5 2007 04:54am
wow thanks my druid owns all public games and as you said casters are easiest to kill!

thanks for best fury guide out there
Gold: 414.01
Sep 5 2007 05:17am
Quote (faggitor @ Wed, Sep 5 2007, 05:44am)
then again you're still the retard who think shapeshitters can beat top necs so hang yourself in your own intestines
it is painfully obvious that you, like all other iq<70 shapeshitfanboys, use a different vocabulary compared to people with normal mental development, i.e.
"can beat any build/kill anything" = get a lucky kill once in a while on opponents who either suck or weren't paying attention due to pity for such a weak class or w/e
"dueld good one" = duel shit chars who lack fhr and are stupid enough to chase a running shapeshitter then die lolol
etc etc slit useless

rage less grasshoper loks a pro SS player.
Sep 5 2007 05:27am
Quote (huGe-UNIT @ Wed, Sep 5 2007, 11:17am)
rage less grasshoper loks a pro SS player.

tears please virgin
Gold: 13,666.90
Sep 5 2007 05:34am
Quote (MyEnemy @ Tue, Sep 4 2007, 12:31pm)
Other people's ignorance makes my knowledge so much sweeter. The more arrogent their ignorance, the sweeter the nectar of my knowledge.

Sep 5 2007 06:30am
Quote (MyEnemy @ Wed, Sep 5 2007, 11:34am)
blabla

cry and duel someone with iq>70 on d2pk then talk lol
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1161718192024Next
Closed New Topic New Poll