d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Lok's Pvp Fury Guide 7.0 > Updated And Whatnot
Prev1151617181924Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 100%
Sep 4 2007 10:00am
Quote (Lobotomy @ Tue, Sep 4 2007, 03:32pm)
All of you freaks seem to exaggerate fury druid's killing ability A LOT

since shapeshitters are so weak all rabid fanboys just count the occassional lucky kill as "ABLE TO KILL CLASS" unlike most normal people who admit inferiority if they cant win consistently

Quote (Lobotomy @ Tue, Sep 4 2007, 03:32pm)
non shield barbarians (hard as hell but doable), wwsins

give any monkey a widow and clegs and it wont die to shapeshitter on wwbarb or wwsin lol

even people who suck at whirling can win with normal gear if they just apply standard slow-but-annoying hit-and-run-and-let-them-bleed with tele/ww much like some barbs like to duel smiters who overpower them hehe
Gold: 13,666.90
Sep 4 2007 10:31am
Other people's ignorance makes my knowledge so much sweeter. The more arrogent their ignorance, the sweeter the nectar of my knowledge.
Gold: 8.37
Sep 4 2007 10:33am
Quote (MyEnemy @ Tue, 4 Sep 2007, 19:31)
Other people's ignorance makes my knowledge so much sweeter.  The more arrogent their ignorance, the sweeter the nectar of my knowledge.

arrogance ain't too good. accept the fact and deal with it.
Gold: 0.01
Sep 4 2007 10:58am
Quote (MyEnemy @ Tue, Sep 4 2007, 04:31pm)
Other people's ignorance makes my knowledge so much sweeter.  The more arrogent their ignorance, the sweeter the nectar of my knowledge.

cry and duel someone with iq>70 on d2pk then talk lol
Banned
Gold: 14.37
Warn: 80%
Sep 4 2007 11:01am
Quote (faggitor @ Tue, 4 Sep 2007, 17:58)
cry and duel someone with iq>70 on d2pk then talk lol

^^
Gold: 0.00
Sep 4 2007 01:25pm
first off all i'd like to say that druid's rulz they have allways been may love ^^...ok now too the question...why not grief insted of ebotd?cuz off ias?is grief too slow or what?btw love ur guide just finishing my dudu...( w8ing 4 vex so u can make ebotd,cinda broke right now ^^)
Sep 4 2007 01:30pm
Gold: 282.00
Sep 4 2007 04:54pm
Quote (Spamniard @ Tue, Sep 4 2007, 02:30pm)

Gold: 282.00
Sep 4 2007 05:04pm
Quote (MyEnemy @ Tue, Sep 4 2007, 09:52am)
2 15ias jewels in a reaver will give it 4 frame ias. 1hand and 2hand ias is differant.

And about the pages and pages of strategy arguments... here's my 2 cents...

A pure fury druid needs some decent frw to fight anything 1 v 1, if it does it can kill anything but a careful and quick necro.
None of you seem to think that anyone can dodge anything, I doubt I'm the only one but i've never had any trouble dodging any attacks that come from 2 screens away.
I guess I'll address all the characters mentioned, or the ones i recall.

smiter... the smiter does tons of damage and can't be blocked sure... tombreaver it will be difficult and all... but you can kill him in 1 hit if you're any good, even if he has around 5k life. and he's sure not gonna kill you in 1 hit.  I wouldn't reccommend a tomb reaver anyway, there are much more effective means but wel I don't liek to share.

windy, 50% dr + max block and the ability to heal off his minions = 1 dead windy, again it's very easy to run around dodging those nados till you hit him.

wwbarb, will be tough if he only ww's away, you have to move quick and very carefully, but i'd say it's about an even chance if you're skilled enough, depends on the gear and build then.

hammerdin desynch or not, easy as cake, if you know what to do. for 1 thing if they tele on you they die period, if they desynch around stand in a corner where there hammers can't hit you unless they tele on you.
either way a hammerdin can't be aggressive enough to kill the tank your fury should be

any elemental character.. sorb, gd.

wwsin, they don't do much damage and they die like a clay doll

trapper, sorb, gd and no mb isn't gonna lock you with 86fhr unless they're fire trapper, then sorb, gd you'll hit them eventually

hybrid fire trapper.... ummm... juvs work well? ok you got me these are tough but traps can be dodged liek anythign else and their ww isn't exactly gonna kill you quickly, just gotta tank long enough to get them

then there's the necro.... you can dodge all it's attacks, unless he boneprisons you, the you gotta kill the prisons, but if he ims you in hell you kill yourself... i suggst you don't duel them in hell lol
if it isn't in hell thoguh you can get him by dodgeing and chasing, dodging and chasing

But regardless of how great the fury druid is and all, I would not make a pure fury for dva ever. I would make a rabies/fury
and not that shitty ass 35k rabies build
80k rabies and fury
I have never seen a build or character that can stand a chance against my old rabies/fury
all you have to do is hit them or 1 of their minions once an the fight is over, plus you're a tank, and if they try and be aggressive while the rabies is killign them fury ends it even quicker.

sorry retard but antidotes+ 2gul helm = 680dmg from 80k rabies OVER ~20 FUCKIN SECONDS
Warn: 70%
Sep 4 2007 05:17pm
i like the fact that over 75% of these kids never made a successfull fury druid, ontop that never dueld a good one.

just like a typical idiot that duels a fury druid and wins assumes that build blows.

not true.

With the correct gear and playing skills fury druid can beat all builds excpect smiter. unless that smite is low block in such (trust me there out there)

rabies/fury build blows in my opinion cause most people tend to have pretty good res even with psn. so that kinda reduces the effectivness of rabies and then there fury side from the build which maybe a little lower in damage and or attack speed. Im not knockn the build works great vs low life chars 3k life under.

This is the reason why fury is such a powerfull attack skill. Huge damage at 4 frames, that will put anychar into fhr mode easy. And its no big surprise that alot of people lack fhr.

Far as all the comments about needing any frw to catch casters or bowzons..ever heard of nigma? Thats my wolfs sorce of frw with 20% on ww. plenty to catch any one out there but then again i dont play dumb with this build i dont chase. Learn to make them chase you, not that hard.

All in all fury can beat anybuild.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1151617181924Next
Closed New Topic New Poll