d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Ladder Goldfinder 1.11b Guide ! > Take a look...
Prev114151617Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 13,685.97
Jun 17 2009 09:41pm
Decent guide

i prefer the Act 2 Merc with Might aura though :)
Gold: 220.00
Jun 20 2009 12:21pm
Using Last Wish (eth cb) now. the best weapon for sure since u get lifetap, fade and might aura from it.
HIT BLINDS TARGET works gr8 on em. also theprevent monster heal and sick crushing blow is nice.
defo the best a5 merc weapon.

not to forget also has some mf :D
Gold: 2,190.10
Jun 20 2009 12:31pm
Why you skill 20 in sword mastery? :O
Gold: 0.00
Jun 21 2009 07:37am
its a very old guide, and 20 sword mastery is a typo. (i wrote this in like 3-4 in the morning i remember)
Gold: 2,120.00
Jun 29 2009 03:54am
Enigma > Wealth any day of the week in my opinion. I've tried both, and I just love how much easier and more effective the Enigma build is.
It makes you able to control your hireling just how you want. I would never dream of going back to Wealth armor, but that's just my two cents.
Gold: 1,295.00
Jul 13 2009 10:18pm
Question:
Why not use a 2x 6lem swords? over baba?
n what u mean about prerequisites? on the skill section
Gold: 11,478.10
Jul 13 2009 11:01pm
I have tried this build... sorry to say it... but it is not as good as alot of the other builds around, including mine...
I gave you a good start on the first page... but that was just trying to steer you in some other direction.

Pure GF barb does not rely on Ali Baba's... just 6x Lem swords x2 because they can hoard more gold in less time and be able to gamble quicker.
95% of all GF barbs do HELL difficulty for 2 reasons... more gold drop/horck and also better item drops including GODLY magic items like diadems/circs
... NOTE... more gold to sell these items in Hell also.

I can fill up a level90+ characters inventory/chest with gold in 2-3 runs Hell...
I fill up one full account of lvl90+ and fill up my level95 last (because this person will be doing all the gambling from all the gold in one game)
Try it... you will find it invigorating transferring etc...

This guide is just like the rest... just some minor things need changing...
Those that say that NM drops the same amount and no need to do Hell... try it... you may find out you are wrong... when I say try it... I mean like 2 months of Hell Trav runs... you will pick up ideas to improve.

Enigma users... you are correct... it is great for Merc control... but then so is having Wealth on and your Ammy could also have lvl2 Teleport Charges... (cheap to replenish charges)

Get yourself a Life-tap charge knife that has +3 Warcries mod on switch... you will find your merc lives longer even in hell.

Those people bitching about they can do more runs, more gold with their Barb killing Gf'er... you can't beat a Merc killing trav Gf'er for gaining gold.
Got a problem in Hell with Conviction Aura Council Member... learn to dissect them... easy as pie with a Leaper and safer for your merc...

Every GF Barb can do this, do that... ONLY based on your skill as a D2 gamer...

Good luck with those that enjoy gaming... have fun and see you lot in 1.13...

Gold: 1,250.92
Jul 14 2009 12:38am
might try this but looks like merc might have some survivability issues
Gold: 220.00
Jul 18 2009 01:08pm
this is by far the best guide out there, i use it too (with last wish eth cb then on merc)
as for eni over wealth, this is not neccesary. i control my merc perfectly without eni, you just got to get good
at leaping and running etc. eventually you will know how to control your merc.
for example sometimes 50% councils are inside and 50% outside. not a problem at all:
solution 1: enter/exit durance lvl 1 when room is clean and walk to other group, through door.
solution 2: walk to the lower corner of the room and merc follows you, then walk through door.
solution 3: just go outside and stand at the upper corner of the doorway. merc will hit mobs through wall (haxx?)
then eventually kinda teleports itself to your location.
phys. immune? -> dont hesitate, hork what u can hork, take cash, exit and remake. (dont go waste time on this..)
even with an eni this is annoyin since that phys immune is like a magnet to ur merc.
also, try to leap in a smart way: as if ur the sheepherder and councils are your sheep. get them together. (its really easy to do)
if you pause your leap too long they might heal eachother so dont do this too often.
control over your leaping and control over your merc makes this build the best for sure.

theres tons of these tricks to make goldfinding so much easier, man i could write a whole guide about it...

Gold: 22,317.25
Jul 18 2009 01:36pm
I like the guide quite a bit, unfortunately leaping goldfinder guides are about a dime a dozen any more. Only thing I can't agree on is the Death on your merc, and 6x lemd vs ali's are personal preferance ofc.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev114151617Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll