d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides >
Poll > Hybrid Ww/trap Assassin V1.8 > Some Minor Updates, Enjoy
Prev1141516171850Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 17 2009 07:06pm
Quote (young2093 @ Fri, 18 Sep 2009, 01:59)
Or...it is as I said it was, and I have evolved from calling Hybrids Ghosts to what the guide is now (or rather just to Ghosts overall).
Dave is a very adept sin, you'd be stupid not to value his opinion.

your resources are fine and especially dave is an expert on sins

you just give me the feeling that you are rather average when it comes to experience with hybs

when i started laughing at 4.8k trap dmg and you started arguing with me, couldn't you have told me that its mainly for sin vs sin or did someone else have to tell me this, bryant in this case?
Sep 17 2009 07:07pm
Quote (Pari @ Thu, 17 Sep 2009, 19:06)
your resources are fine and especially dave is an expert on sins

you just give me the feeling that you are rather average when it comes to experience with hybs

when i started laughing at 4.8k trap dmg and you started arguing with me, couldn't you have told me that its mainly for sin vs sin or did someone else have to tell me this, bryant in this case?

It's rather obvious.
I get the feeling that you talk out of your ass a lot.
Sep 17 2009 07:16pm
i've tested almost every build possible for a sin and there's a reason why i'm not a fan of this "bruiser"
first of all sin vs sin is just one of the most horrible matchups in my opinion
second of all its trap dmg is laughable (which i almost did irl) vs anyone wearing GM abs, making it a shitty char overall

btw i would like to know who this silly_willy in your pvp vid is
if its one of your buddies who you gain your experience and information from, then i'm on my way understanding how your guide came together
Sep 17 2009 07:24pm
if you want i can record some duels and rate yourself how much of that came out of my ass

you could see that as improvement on your guide, since its probably the best hybsin guide around atm it would be better to make it perfect
Sep 17 2009 07:25pm
Quote (Pari @ Thu, 17 Sep 2009, 19:16)
i've tested almost every build possible for a sin and there's a reason why i'm not a fan of this "bruiser"
first of all sin vs sin is just one of the most horrible matchups in my opinion
second of all its trap dmg is laughable (which i almost did irl) vs anyone wearing GM abs, making it a shitty char overall

Agreed with everything here, it is just an option mentioned in the guide because I know people who can make it work. I personally don't play a SB.

btw i would like to know who this silly_willy in your pvp vid is
if its one of your buddies who you gain your experience and information from, then i'm on my way understanding how your guide came together

Thatwasshockin
TJ does not play a lot anymore, neither do I. Those were just fun duels.
Thanks for showing that you indeed talk out of your ass. What realm do you play on?
Sep 17 2009 07:28pm
Quote (young2093 @ Fri, 18 Sep 2009, 02:25)
Agreed with everything here, it is just an option mentioned in the guide because I know people who can make it work. I personally don't play a SB.

Thatwasshockin
TJ does not play a lot anymore, neither do I. Those were just fun duels.
Thanks for showing that you indeed talk out of your ass. What realm do you play on?

my duelground is euscnl
those videos are just horrible which show me how you are playing sin
Sep 17 2009 07:28pm
Quote (Pari @ Thu, 17 Sep 2009, 19:28)
my duelground is euscnl
those videos are just horrible which show me how you are playing sin

ok let's see yours. The only decent sin I've heard of from EU is moe, sho me ur gg sin videoz bra.
Sep 17 2009 07:30pm
Quote (young2093 @ Fri, 18 Sep 2009, 02:28)
ok let's see yours. The only decent sin I've heard of from EU is moe, sho me ur gg sin videoz bra.

you mean the only decent sin who bothers posting at s&g?

vids will come soon, vs decent players
Gold: 1.01
Sep 17 2009 11:42pm
Just fyi, I'm the guy who introduced josh to the whole "shadowbruiser (my friend thought of the name, heh) thing. I find that the traps on it really aren't that much less effective than a standard hybrid's against most opponents (see: feather versus mountain), but the increased ww makes dueling casters a little more enjoyable and is a HUGE asset in hybrid vs hybrid, which is my favorite matchup.

With the shadowbruiser it is entirely a matter of preference.

EDIT: Btw, while we are talking about videos..SUPER SEXY SIN V SIN (I am the opponent in both videos; Benign):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7R-Feq4bEE&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L_TJVheRdk&feature=channel_page

This post was edited by xSmithenatorx2 on Sep 17 2009 11:45pm
Sep 18 2009 02:39pm
Quote (xSmithenatorx2 @ Thu, 17 Sep 2009, 23:42)
Just fyi, I'm the guy who introduced josh to the whole "shadowbruiser (my friend thought of the name, heh) thing. I find that the traps on it really aren't that much less effective than a standard hybrid's against most opponents (see: feather versus mountain), but the increased ww makes dueling casters a little more enjoyable and is a HUGE asset in hybrid vs hybrid, which is my favorite matchup.

With the shadowbruiser it is entirely a matter of preference.

EDIT: Btw, while we are talking about videos..SUPER SEXY SIN V SIN (I am the opponent in both videos; Benign):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7R-Feq4bEE&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L_TJVheRdk&feature=channel_page

Max and Ivan have the best sin videos IMO :)
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1141516171850Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll