d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > 1.11b Uber Smiter Guide For Ladder And Hc Ladder > For Solo Trist
Prev1141516171823Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 30.01
Jan 27 2009 09:08am
it work,but a bit pointless since u suggest all those expensive gears,a smiter with shitty gears can still vs 3uber if pally gears up many cb and resist gears(cheap gears i mean)
here's mine(not my idea,someone else's)
guill-whatever u like to socket it with-cb
fort-damage
grief pb-damage
t-god-increase lr,life /str
raven-cbf
dwarf-sorb
HL-ds,skill,lr
gore-cb
drcul-life tap
Ko Ko Mal "Sanctuary(even a 4x diamond pally shield work just fine)

skill-max zeal,hs,fana,1 salv,then put the rest into whatever skill u like(i choose to put in zeal's syn cause can use him at any pvm full power)
1 pt in smite,u may wonder why only 1pt?cause it wouldn't make much different on uber ,they got hugh life,those increase in damage will not be effective,you are not a pvp smiter
having about 50% cb work just nearly well as having over 70%cb,and grief really work well when uber's life is beening low(that's when cb's effect start to wearoff)
flash salv when vs merp,then fana vs the other 2
the only place he will be in trouble is chaos,but still doable if take time
some of u may say:hey it is just a zealer.you are damn right btw
hope u guys like it.someone taught me this,so don't give me credit even u like it

This post was edited by paulleung on Jan 27 2009 09:15am
Gold: 545.00
Jan 27 2009 10:26am
The tele is only really needed in preubers imo(well just 2 out of 3 really, Lilith & Izual), in uber trist, not needed.

What I would go with is:

Helm: Kiras Um'd.

Weap: Heavens Light Ber'd Shael'd. icon_pointl.gif (That's what I went with, if you wanted more Cb% 2xBer, That'll give you 73%, more then Lw.)

Armor: G.a. Um'd. (Another armor you can use is Darkglow, +5 max resis for each, 10 base resis, Tho I like G.a, the icob means less in Dex. Also Duress is a nice pick, Cb%, Fhr, Resis.)

Rings/Ammy: 20 Dex Raven/D.star/ Hl icon_pointl.gif (Abit cheaper then Maras, Gives L.resis which is the main resis you need to stack, ias and 1+skill, Ds if you're a Zealer.)

Glove:Dracs icon_pointl.gif (That's all I needed in lifetap gear)

Boots: Gores, or G.toes icon_pointl.gif (if you want more Cb%.)

Belt: Tgod.

Shield: I went with a Hoz um'd up'd.(Tho up'ing it didn' t matter to much, my dmg was still "low" 1.5k and I still killed them in under a minute.)
(I like the Sanctuary tho. I made one for a friends smiter & they enjoyed it. I Would say the best shield to make it in is a St(Sacred Targe), Better block% then the other pally shields, it has a best avg smite dmg, & low stre req)

Switch: I had nothing, but cta/bo spirit for some. (I had 1.7k life, that was enough for me)

Inv: I went with random 10-11% L/C/F/P sc's(just a few psn r. sc's). An anni, and a torch(happy.gif 18/20 assin) just for stats/skills(I didthat cause I normally ubered with someone who could grab the torch, trusted person ofc.)

Skills:
20 Smite.
20 Fana.
20 Hs.
5 Medi (Imo, the 20 in medi is a waste, 10-13 into(+skill from gear added, should fine)
6-10 (Hard points) into L/F/C Resis. auras.
After that, play round. Zeal is helpful in clearing the venom lords and others afterwards(if you get bored and want to kill more happy.gif). I had one in salva, but I never used it, so depending on your gear this isn't that needed imo. (Tho if you're hc I would put 1-5 point into this and use)

That's abit over kill with the resis, but it's cheaper(Besides the Cta, all of that can be found ingame fairly easy) and does just as well. Tho, I'm not saying my is better, it's just what I would want on hc.(better safe then sorry, eh?)
Tho, I never got into hc, hate solo lvlin and to many tppkers for my taste. Highest I got with a chara was lvl63(wof/kicker assin) dry.gif.

The gear set-up you gave is useful, and I'm sure it does never die, most uber smiters should if you make them right, and your build makes it easier to get to preubers, more in vita, more L.tap(for those who play it safer), & the no torch works for those who just want to grab and run after they are dead.

After giving my opinion, I'd have to say you did a goob job, and I'm sure some will find this helpful. To each their own. biggrin.gif

8/10.

(Idk if someone already posted this gear, or anything close to it, I rarely read the whole thread if it's 4+ pages. happy.gif)

This post was edited by BillyGnosis on Jan 27 2009 10:27am
Gold: 1,041.00
Feb 16 2009 02:52am
what about stats deploying???

I want create my first smiter and need some advice smile.gif

It will be HC ladder smite dedicated especially for DC/Ubers - not for PvP....

This post was edited by kajacek on Feb 16 2009 02:52am
Gold: 1,041.00
Feb 16 2009 03:51am
What about merc - is smiter needs any merc???
Gold: 67.22
Feb 16 2009 04:56am
stats easy:

str for eq
dex for mb
vita as vita can

merc: there no reason to keep him alive in ut.. don`t rely on him

@ guide:

any guide mentioning LW as good option is a piece of crap

it does not offer anything that you donĀ“t get better from other sources

wihtout LW you will have builds that deal far more damage, have the same amount of cb,enough resis, maxspeed and LT+enough fhr and so on

LW is a waste

This post was edited by Ancalagon on Feb 16 2009 04:57am
Gold: 2,434.00
Feb 28 2009 10:47pm
Quote (paulleung @ Tue, Jan 27 2009, 10:08am)
it work,but a bit pointless since u suggest all those expensive gears,a smiter with shitty gears can still vs 3uber if pally gears up many cb and resist gears(cheap gears i mean)
here's mine(not my idea,someone else's)
guill-whatever u like to socket it with-cb
fort-damage
grief pb-damage
t-god-increase lr,life /str
raven-cbf
dwarf-sorb
HL-ds,skill,lr
gore-cb
drcul-life tap
Ko Ko Mal "Sanctuary(even a 4x diamond pally shield work just fine)

skill-max zeal,hs,fana,1 salv,then put the rest into whatever skill u like(i choose to put in zeal's syn cause can use him at any pvm full power)
1 pt in smite,u may wonder why only 1pt?cause it wouldn't make much different on uber ,they got hugh life,those increase in damage will not be effective,you are not a pvp smiter
having about 50% cb work just nearly well as having over 70%cb,and grief really work well when uber's life is beening low(that's when cb's effect start to wearoff)
flash salv when vs merp,then fana vs the other 2
the only place he will be in trouble is chaos,but still doable if take time
some of u may say:hey it is just a zealer.you are damn right btw
hope u guys like it.someone taught me this,so don't give me credit even u like it

this. everything this guy said is way better than anything the original guide says.
Gold: 580.00
Mar 2 2009 06:54am
Quote (monkeyh425 @ Sun, 1 Mar 2009, 06:47)
this. everything this guy said is way better than anything the original guide says.

You can make a lot of smiters... that will be usefull is ubers
But if you want the best one these are the items and these are the stats...
Gold: 7,306.00
Mar 2 2009 08:17am
thanks
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 40%
Mar 2 2009 09:33pm
Armor:
This is a pure life build so u must use Enigma

i lol'd , what for enigma, and on HC??

Have u ever played on HC?? i've never seen smiter using eni in UT LMAO u nap, not trusted
Gold: 0.00
Mar 3 2009 01:40am
max salvation - that's it why u are using enigma.... WTF IS ENI FOR A SMITER?!!1

goreriders for a smiter... what a fail! 15cb, while goblins have 25 (ds doesnt work with smite) every pro smiter knows that ffs

fail build. now look what a ut-smiter shoudl wear (max res without charms, meph not taking even half life max, max ias, max cb omg did u do any hc trist EVER??):
coh (65@ 8dr 2skill kickass arm for a uter)
lw in pb (cb, fade trigger, lifetap trigger)
highlord (what smiter needs is light res and ias - all here, 1000%better than maras for a smiter)
thundergod (10%max lr, light abs, str, vita...)
guillames face (35cb, str, orted/umed)
wws (if u use lw+gulli u have max cb already) or goblins (25cb)
dwarf/wisp+raven
dracs ofc
sanctuary in elite shield 4x@ or zaka umed (wtf do u need eth for? def lol?)

i know ppl can use different builds and listed setting isnt the only possiblebut this one is a fail...

now about skills... meditation what a lol! biggrin.gif smiter stays at ut exping? what a waste of space. use additional points in some res auras (every point the gives +0.5%max res of the element PASSIVE) or at least defiance for synergy to hs, but idk what do u need def for really...
where is one point to zeal for cleaning mobs while trapping meph? and vengeance for killing the physical immunes for cleaning baals spawns? ah, right u have a hammer for that. but no, w8, ITS A SOLO BUILD!
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1141516171823Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll