d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Lok's Pvp Fury Guide 7.0 > Updated And Whatnot
Prev1131415161724Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 525.01
Aug 30 2007 10:51pm
what kind of merc/items on merc would work best with a fury druid?
Gold: 30.10
Aug 30 2007 11:54pm
just a few things, no offence

why dont you use ShaelZodShael etr?

6/4 fpa > 7/4 or 7/5 or whatever it is, sorry.

You forgot about ed/max, ed/min bug? obviously

why not dracs?
25% ow ctc lifetap are insane

and 3/30 tiara or sick 2dru 30 frw 2sox life/dex circ is way better than jalal :C?, remember! 30 frw = 10 scs @ LADDER and 6 on nl! (200 / 120 life in scs)

aye you decide.
Gold: 412.28
Aug 31 2007 01:39am
this guide is awesome. ill have to try it out to see how good it does overall but thats a ton of life and damage.
Gold: 2,013.51
Aug 31 2007 01:43am
Quote (Dwerfs @ Fri, Aug 31 2007, 05:54am)
just a few things, no offence

why dont you use ShaelZodShael etr?

6/4 fpa > 7/4 or 7/5 or whatever it is, sorry.

You forgot about ed/max, ed/min bug? obviously

why not dracs?
25% ow ctc lifetap are insane

and 3/30 tiara or sick 2dru 30 frw 2sox life/dex circ is way better than jalal :C?, remember! 30 frw = 10 scs @ LADDER and 6 on nl! (200 / 120 life in scs)

aye you decide.

i agree on almost all points except that ed/zod/ed is better since most chars teleport and u dont need to catch them witht hat first 6 fpa attack while they run.
6/4 ETR would be better vs amazon.

Gold: 0.00
Aug 31 2007 02:14am
on eth tomb reaver , how ias frame should i hit 95% or 120%
Gold: 60.00
Aug 31 2007 02:27am
nice guide
1question: isnt beast better to reach ias breakpoint?
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Aug 31 2007 03:30am
really great guide thx =)
Aug 31 2007 11:08pm
oh carp...
Your really telling me shaper only gets ias from wep?
*gaah* & I who have been tracking down 15/40 jewels for both the jalals & ss lol

anyways nice guide tongue.gif
Gold: 34,453.89
Sep 1 2007 02:00am
Fury druids are a fun pub character to use. Gets fast kills on soft characters with the high fast phsyical damage it deals, but vs an experienced dueler of any main class I hardly think it can win. No way a fury druid can beat a good boner/windy/smiter/hdin/ww barb or ww assn. As for the sorbable characters they really can't hurt you if you have that kind of stash gear. And what you fail to realize about smiters are they do 9k phsyical damage that is unblockable and have 20k defense or more with 5k life and max block. Plus if you think walking backwards and shift furying with a 2 tomb reaver works any non retard with charge you with his 8k grief charge and you will either get locked and die in 4-5 hits or you will take big damage and get fhr locked then be lucky to get away without getting smited to death. Plus a v/t can foh you as you run away and take points off your life this way. Boners have prison plus homing ranged attack you are pretty much fucked. Windies have max block+ high damage and more range than you and can hit and run and not really even get hit if they are good. Ww barbs and assns have a better area of attack than fury has. Good players of these classes can hit stationary shift meleers without getting hit much if know how to clip and or tri ww well. Plus ww assns generally are hybrids and can stun the shit out of you with traps while you try to run. I just don't see how anyone could think a fury druid stands up to well built duelers of these classes. And I'm sure you can kill 90 or even 95% of the pub players of these classes doesn't mean pitted up the best of these classes you will even get a few kills if lucky in. I personally played ww barbs and paladins mainly v/ts for 2-3 years straight and got pretty good at them i might say. If any of you fury players wanna duel my bvc on east or duel on d2pk when that site gets back up and i can redownload it i will gladly show you a fury druid can't compete vs good duelers.
Sep 1 2007 10:48am
Quote (aragorn44 @ Sat, Sep 1 2007, 08:00am)
Fury druids are a fun pub character to use.  Gets fast kills on soft characters with the high fast phsyical damage it deals, but vs an experienced dueler of any main class I hardly think it can win.  No way a fury druid can beat a good boner/windy/smiter/hdin/ww barb or ww assn.  As for the sorbable characters they really can't hurt you if you have that kind of stash gear.  And what you fail to realize about smiters are they do 9k phsyical damage that is unblockable and have 20k defense or more with 5k life and max block.  Plus if you think walking backwards and shift furying with a 2 tomb reaver works any non retard with charge you with his 8k grief charge and you will either get locked and die in 4-5 hits or you will take big damage and get fhr locked then  be lucky to get away without getting smited to death.  Plus a v/t can foh you as you run away and take points off your life this way.  Boners have prison plus homing ranged attack you are pretty much fucked.  Windies have max block+ high damage and more range than you and can hit and run and not really even get hit if they are good.  Ww barbs and assns have a better area of attack than fury has.  Good players of these classes can hit stationary shift meleers without getting hit much if know how to clip and or tri ww well.  Plus ww assns generally are hybrids and can stun the shit out of you with traps while you try to run.  I just don't see how anyone could think a fury druid stands up to well built duelers of these classes.  And I'm sure you can kill 90 or even 95% of the pub players of these classes doesn't mean pitted up the best of these classes you will even get a few kills if lucky in.  I personally played ww barbs and paladins mainly v/ts for 2-3 years straight and got pretty good at them i might say.  If any of you fury players wanna duel my bvc on east or duel on d2pk when that site gets back up and i can redownload it i will gladly show you a fury druid can't compete vs good duelers.

lol first of all. wwzins are a joke vs wolf.
Foher's are a complete joke cus they foh so damn slow, giving you time to morph back & hitting them before they foh you again - you can keep on like this forever
Boners - your faster than their crappy bone walls, aim for their summons not them, you'll eventually hit them in the midst of a fury when they tele around
WW barbs - you can kill them smile.gif
Chargers - mb helps a lot - 1 fury they're practically kissing akara
Smiters --- well they're the kings of meelee no doubt so your right there, a very skilled smiter - your dead
Hammerdins - just one foot away & they'll miss
Trapsins - Just run around them and avoid the goddamn mb, that's what the frw gear is there for
Sorcs - easy to dodge all shit they throw at you, they'll get annoyed and get closer - wham they're dead
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1131415161724Next
Closed New Topic New Poll