d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Lok's Pvp Fury Guide 7.0 > Updated And Whatnot
Prev1101112131424Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.77
Jul 14 2007 07:48pm
dear mattias and pravda - pm me and we will do some open duels. not bm, unfriendly bullshit duels, but duels where we will keep score and I will post them, regardless if I lose my ass.

they WILL be gm duels, or no dice.

Matt - last time you talked to me you told me I put up way more of a challenge than rog. It doesn't matter, there is no best, but I have been at it and teaching leagues of druids for years. I will give credit where it is due. We are all at the top of our game, if not a little past our primes.
Gold: 4,395.00
Jul 14 2007 09:05pm
lol 7.0, get a life?
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 100%
Jul 15 2007 03:03am
Quote (funkynoc1 @ Sat, Jul 14 2007, 09:16am)
if your fury druid beats a smiter in 1-3 fury clicks then that smiter realllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy sucks and nothing to brag about....but the smiter is really the anti fury druid..its the only char that can own fury hands down all else is even if not under fury with correct gear i know this cause mine kills anything but A really good smiter mainly with life tap.

wow you're the best shapeshitter ever
Jul 15 2007 03:10am
Quote (inkanddagger @ Sun, Jul 15 2007, 01:48am)
dear mattias and pravda - pm me and we will do some open duels. not bm, unfriendly bullshit duels, but duels where we will keep score and I will post them, regardless if I lose my ass.

they WILL be gm duels, or no dice.

Matt - last time you talked to me you told me I put up way more of a challenge than rog. It doesn't matter, there is no best, but I have been at it and teaching leagues of druids for years. I will give credit where it is due. We are all at the top of our game, if not a little past our primes.

dear american friend, i'd rather duel funkynoc1 since he is a better druid, he doesn't even lose to necs unlike you. that aside i have stated my terms. i dont have any internet connection and i wont get one this year either. hence i am forced to plan ahead and play on friends/parents shit connection on my shit laptop. that + cross atlantic lag = me playing exactly as stated. we both know druids cant beat barbs who play like that. wasn't that the whole argument from the start? "gm" makes me frown but enlighten me. over here everything including bo is bm.
Gold: 5.77
Jul 15 2007 11:38am
any fury druid who is beating bone necs consistently is not dueling good ones.

that said - i don't mind if you host when you get close to a computer. although I will be using fraps to record the duels. I won't call out dodge but I will say one thing: you shouldn't spend so much time degrading people on these forums if you have no ability to do any back up.
Jul 15 2007 12:32pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Sun, Jul 15 2007, 05:38pm)
any fury druid who is beating bone necs consistently is not dueling good ones.

that said - i don't mind if you host when you get close to a computer. although I will be using fraps to record the duels. I won't call out dodge but I will say one thing: you shouldn't spend so much time degrading people on these forums if you have no ability to do any back up.

attention funcyfuck1: EVEN INK SAYS YOU DUEL SHIT OPPONENTS SO YOUR TEARS MEAN NOTHING. GET A CLUE PIGCUNT

that said, i have nothing left to prove so i couldn't care less when angry worthless randoms rage and cry for duels. the word dodge means nothing to me, neither do peoples opinions.
you didn't elaborate further so i have to ask again; i will play exactly as i stated in previous post. i will also use clegs for knockback for an extra safety marginal. any problems?

a sidenote; how much does fraps slow your computer down? was horrible on mine...
Gold: 15,850.00
Jul 16 2007 07:38pm
I'm hesitant to use this guide or the rabies/fury build. Is there anything you can tell me to persuade me?
Gold: 25.37
Jul 16 2007 08:51pm
Quote (Whyzed @ Mon, Jul 16 2007, 06:38pm)
I'm hesitant to use this guide or the rabies/fury build.  Is there anything you can tell me to persuade me?

They're both very good chars and i'm actually gonna make a char based off lokiar's guide pretty soon i think biggrin.gif nice guide Lok, I'm looking forward to this druid happy.gif

This post was edited by BuLLsEyE-PwNaGe on Jul 16 2007 08:51pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Jul 16 2007 09:47pm
Quote (Whyzed @ Tue, Jul 17 2007, 01:38am)
I'm hesitant to use this guide or the rabies/fury build. Is there anything you can tell me to persuade me?

rabie druid build alone will own a char..but the biggest draw back is...once they get rabies and you flash them then they see their life drain faster then they can type they just tele to town and heal.. long as you can block their attacks they will run to heal even smiters. thats why i stick with pure fury cause vs a good smiter your gona lose most the time unles they built theirs wrong.

anyone tells you different is fullof shit
Gold: 282.00
Jul 16 2007 11:07pm
Quote (funkynoc1 @ Mon, Jul 16 2007, 10:47pm)
Quote (Whyzed @ Tue, Jul 17 2007, 01:38am)

rabie druid build alone will own a char..but the biggest draw back is...once they get rabies and you flash them then they see their life drain faster then they can type they just tele to town and heal.. long as you can block their attacks they will run to heal even smiters. thats why i stick with pure fury cause vs a good smiter your gona lose most the time unles they built theirs wrong.

anyone tells you different is fullof shit

I dont understand why would anyone run to heal...ok lets say you got 60k psn dmg(which is only with shit like bramble btw), that makes it around 2.5k dmg vs max res opponent(no +max res either coz thats overkill) OVER 20 SEC. So you think 2.5k dmg over that huge time duration is a lot?EVEN if they do get hit by rabies theres enough time to kill you 10times because you only have ~15-20% to hit and smiters hammers +++other chars have 100%.

This post was edited by Bes on Jul 16 2007 11:07pm
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1101112131424Next
Closed New Topic New Poll