d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Comprehensive Guide To Assassins > updated, version 2.0
Prev1101112131425Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 70%
Jul 11 2007 08:34am
Quote (The Rain @ Wed, 11 Jul 2007, 16:29)
Quote (NiRe @ Wed, 11 Jul 2007, 17:25)
bad..

just because you can't comprehend the guide doesn't mean it's bad

i own a sin like your easy imo even without tg if wanna try pm me game i got 5 mins for u
anyway let's say it is n1 but trap based sux already.
Gold: 8.37
Warn: 100%
Jul 11 2007 08:40am
Quote (Trae8 @ Wed, 11 Jul 2007, 17:33)
yes, it does mean. You should stick your physical damage sin up your ass, since it's basically a barb with clawblock that has to be prebuffed to the limits to actually kill anything.

I didn't choose to include non-viable builds in this guide.

I can't believe after all our back and forth that you still say that shit even though I know forsure you don't believe it. If you want to go through it all over again, i'll once again put my sin up against any venom based sin you can dream up and compare stats. Mine is clearly better in almost every way. I'm not saying you have to use it, you obviously don't like it for some crazy reason. But it's a massive oversight not to include what is clearly the best WW sin build in your so called comprehensive guide.

So, want to compare again mine to yours? I know you don't have a sin, so you can use SP to edit one up if you like. Mine against yours? I'm sure you will say no because we both know the outcome since we've done it before. But anyway, let me know if you want to look stupid again in your own guide smile.gif

If I made one in single, I'd outright make it with eth self-rep fools + chaos.. I'd then prebuff it with the perf prebuff gear (like you do)

It'd end pretty much the same in any way. ~7k damage mixed of physical and venom. Neither would be very much different. You already prebuff your sin to reach high damages (that was discussed earlier, too)

I just don't bother with prebuff and it's mainly just a waste of time, thus making physical damage sins inferior. Sure, we can go through this again, but the result will be same, regardless. You prebuff, I prebuff; eventually damage will be 7k:ish and not much difference in other stats..
Jul 11 2007 08:42am
Quote (NiRe @ Wed, 11 Jul 2007, 17:34)
Quote (The Rain @ Wed, 11 Jul 2007, 16:29)
Quote (NiRe @ Wed, 11 Jul 2007, 17:25)
bad..

just because you can't comprehend the guide doesn't mean it's bad

i own a sin like your easy imo even without tg if wanna try pm me game i got 5 mins for u
anyway let's say it is n1 but trap based sux already.

Tears wigger. Worthless pie-munching slack-jawed sandniggers should just be quiet and read the _whole_ guide before crying out loud. trap-based is only one of them, besides: my latest assassin sported 3,5k ww (non buffed) with 7k ls.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 11 2007 08:48am
You do realize though that I compare my Pre buffed phys sin to my Pre buffed venom sin right? And, I'll compare my NON prebuffed phys sin to your NON prebuffed venom sin anyday. Either way, Phys sins are better. I would never compare Prebuffed to non Prebuffed, what does that prove?
Jul 11 2007 08:50am
Quote (Trae8 @ Wed, 11 Jul 2007, 17:48)
You do realize though that I compare my Pre buffed phys sin to my Pre buffed venom sin right?  And, I'll compare my NON prebuffed phys sin to your NON prebuffed venom sin anyday.  Either way, Phys sins are better.  I would never compare Prebuffed to non Prebuffed, what does that prove?

how much does your physical damage sin have damage WITHOUT prebuff? 4k?
Jul 11 2007 08:51am
It has 3.1k Physical damage standing in town without even casting venom. LOL @ 4k
Jul 11 2007 08:53am
Quote (Trae8 @ Wed, 11 Jul 2007, 17:51)
It has 3.1k Physical damage standing in town without even casting venom.  LOL @ 4k

and that is with what gear, exactly? might prove viable if all you need to swap is claws into higher damage ones... but if you need stuff like forti and shit, it ain't worth it.
Jul 11 2007 09:02am
That is of course with enigma on and the claws I duel with. You said NON prebuffed right? So, take 3.1k physical damage, and add a lvl 37 Venom cast on top of that which is what mine is in PK gear. That's the Non Prebuffed damage.

So on character screen my sin will have more damage, life, attack rating then yours. Then you have to factor in the fact that my sin benifits FAR more from deadly strike hits. And on my sin I get way more of them too, since I also of course wear Highlords. So you can't even really calculate how much better it is, but trust me it's HUGE.

Phys > venom anyday
Jul 11 2007 09:12am
Quote (Trae8 @ Wed, 11 Jul 2007, 18:02)
That is of course with enigma on and the claws I duel with.  You said NON prebuffed right?  So, take 3.1k physical damage, and add a lvl 37 Venom cast on top of that which is what mine is in PK gear.  That's the Non Prebuffed damage. 

So on character screen my sin will have more damage, life, attack rating then yours.  Then you have to factor in the fact that my sin benifits FAR more from deadly strike hits.  And on my sin I get way more of them too, since I also of course wear Highlords.  So you can't even really calculate how much better it is, but trust me it's HUGE.

Phys > venom anyday

37 venom adds less than 1k damage (990). that's 4k damage ALL TOGETHER. wow, I'm so impressed...............................

why should your sin have more life? less or at least the same. I'd go with the less because you say you use highlords. that drops out possible stats/fcr/life/mana from amulet.
why more ar? unless you wear angelics (you already said you don't - highlords) you'll end up having the same amount of ar. physical damage increase doesn't increase ar, just fyi. Or maybe you are using 20/36s? I can use them too. np!

and.. yes, deadly strike can be factored into damage equations, but so far you've been incapable of impressing me with your SUPERIOR PHYSICAL DAMAGE SIN.

You are now comparing numbers to my GHETTO HYBRID. (remember the screens I posted?) she didn't even have 30 lifers. sure, you had more WW DAMAGE than her. sure you had more life than her and sure you had more ar than her.

But if I were to make pure ghost (that is, poison) I'd sure as hell have equal to or more life, ar and damage than your sin. ghost can easily top 4k damage WITHOUT any prebuff. It's just a matter of claws you choose.
Jul 11 2007 09:20am
You don't know how venom damage is calculated if you think lvl 37 venom adds 900 to a sin. Duration, trangs gloves, char screen, LOL you don't know that yet? Wow...

Secondly, are you even serious with the life question? For every Shadow GC you wear, I wear 3 x 3/16+ / 20 life sc's. You'd have to be a moron not to realize that i'll have WAY more life. Even if you had all 40 life gc's which you don't, I still get 20 more Life for each GC that you wear. If you wear 7, that's 140 life, or BO'd to like 250 life more.

Attack rating is the same thing. sc's add more then shadow gc's do.

Again, more Damage, more Attack Rating, and More life, while still hitting all the exact same breakpoints. EZ

This post was edited by Trae8 on Jul 11 2007 09:21am
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1101112131425Next
Closed New Topic New Poll