d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Uber Wolf Druid Guide
Prev1101112131416Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 5 2011 11:29am
Quote (louisxiv42 @ Aug 5 2011 02:25pm)
You can say that all you want. Care for an example of copy and pasting that you wouldn't find in any uber guide or werewolf guide?

Prebuffing:
1. start in human form
2. cast bc then bo
3. cast spirit & vine
4. cast bo again for your spirit
5. transform into wolf
6. switch to ribcracker

you change how you said a few things, doesnt mean you didnt steal from my guide

This post was edited by pensfanlf on Aug 5 2011 11:29am
Gold: 2,040.00
Aug 5 2011 11:59am
Quote (pensfanlf @ Aug 5 2011 12:29pm)
Prebuffing:
1. start in human form
2. cast bc then bo
3. cast spirit & vine
4. cast bo again for your spirit
5. transform into wolf
6. switch to ribcracker

you change how you said a few things, doesnt mean you didnt steal from my guide

You can't be serious!

What i said

Prebuffing:
This is easy as can be. People other myself long ago discovered that there is only one way to do this. Use the cta/spirit side to cast everything; cyclone armor, summons, and werewolf form itself.

What you said

Prebuffing:
this can be tricky, but I’ve found that there is only one way to do this. As you will not gain any skills from ribcracker, you will use spirit/CTA to cast cyclone armor, summons & transforming

You did not found out anything. It was found out years ago. And you some how messed it up. There is no need to cast bo twice, but it is better to cast bc again so you have +1 skills for those few seconds longer.

The way you claiming that I stole from your guide I could claim you stole from anyone who wrote a druid before you.

Quote (louisxiv42 @ Aug 5 2011 12:25pm)
You can say that all you want. Care for an example of copy and pasting that you wouldn't find in any uber guide or werewolf guide?

You have not posted a an example yet, and nor will you ever. Stop getting angry and admit you wrote a bad guide with many, many flaws. You wrote a guide most people in this forum already knew about and could scribble down on a cocktail napkin. I actually took the time to give advice and make the guide good.
Aug 5 2011 12:01pm
Quote (louisxiv42 @ Aug 5 2011 02:59pm)
You can't be serious!

What i said

Prebuffing:
This is easy as can be. People other myself long ago discovered that there is only one way to do this. Use the cta/spirit side to cast everything; cyclone armor, summons, and werewolf form itself.

What you said

Prebuffing:
this can be tricky, but I’ve found that there is only one way to do this. As you will not gain any skills from ribcracker, you will use spirit/CTA to cast cyclone armor, summons & transforming

You did not found out anything. It was found out years ago. And you some how messed it up. There is no need to cast bo twice, but it is better to cast bc again so you have +1 skills for those few seconds longer.

The way you claiming that I stole from your guide I could claim you stole from anyone who wrote a druid before you.

You have not posted a an example yet, and nor will you ever. Stop getting angry and admit you wrote a bad guide with many, many flaws. You wrote a guide most people in this forum already knew about and could scribble down on a cocktail napkin. I actually took the time to give advice and make the guide good.

stop posting here, no1 cares

This post was edited by pensfanlf on Aug 5 2011 12:06pm
Gold: 307.10
Aug 6 2011 01:25pm
Quote (pensfanlf @ Aug 4 2011 01:08am)

Description:
This build is simply less expensive compared to a smiter, and if you follow it, quicker than a smiter in ubers. From my experience with smiters and with my uberwolf, the uberwolf was 5x times faster, and about half the cost.

Coh+ohm+Skillers+several rings/belts

lmao not quicker than a smite and ofc not cheaper
just sayin but ofc a fury works in uber but oak dies after 5sec facing mephisto so nn wasting skill points.

Aug 6 2011 01:32pm
Quote (xXxSebixXx @ Aug 6 2011 04:25pm)
Coh+ohm+Skillers+several rings/belts

lmao not quicker than a smite and ofc not cheaper
just sayin but ofc a fury works in uber but oak dies after 5sec facing mephisto so nn wasting skill points.

most those things cost 1fg each...
the attack itself is not "faster" its pretty close though, and im dealing more damage, yet before i get more trolls coming back, id like you to re-read that, "from <MY> experience with smiters"
with CoH, exile, greif, etc.. you will be spending more (unless you use a cheap one that dies a few times before finishing)
and btw, you are targeted by the uber, not ur sage, so he doesnt die in 5secs, it takes 15-20, which is easy to recast because he will be on your right click (if your smart)
Gold: 307.10
Aug 6 2011 01:42pm
Quote (pensfanlf @ Aug 6 2011 08:32pm)
most those things cost 1fg each...
the attack itself is not "faster" its pretty close though, and im dealing more damage, yet before i get more trolls coming back, id like you to re-read that, "from <MY> experience with smiters"
with CoH, exile, greif, etc.. you will be spending more (unless you use a cheap one that dies a few times before finishing)
and btw, you are targeted by the uber, not ur sage, so he doesnt die in 5secs, it takes 15-20, which is easy to recast because he will be on your right click (if your smart)

coh costs 1fg ? ohm costs 1fg?
a cheap smiter doesn't die several times.
last point ok but if you recast it you cant leech and your oak has no bo on it.
Aug 6 2011 01:48pm
Quote (xXxSebixXx @ Aug 6 2011 04:42pm)
coh costs 1fg ? ohm costs 1fg?
a cheap smiter doesn't die several times.
last point ok but if you recast it you cant leech and your oak has no bo on it.

i said most was cheap
and i think my definition of a cheap smiter is different from yours, so im not gonna argue that
the bo is just cause it takes a few seconds to do and it helps, recasting is better than nothing, right?
Gold: 73.00
Aug 9 2011 04:31am
Hello there I would like to see some gear alternatives in regards to the richer people if possible?
Also very sorry for the flaming/trolling you recieved, they act as they have given constructive criticism, they have been behaving like giant dicks.
Thanks for actually taking the time to write a guide.
Gold: 37.71
Warn: 10%
Aug 9 2011 04:47am
prebuffing for ubers, son, youre trash
Gold: 50.00
Aug 14 2011 03:47pm
Bump
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1101112131416Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll