d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Boxer Barbarian
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 396.00
Warn: 60%
Sep 24 2021 08:18pm
Well this is more like a shadow boxer than a boxer....
Gold: 0.00
Sep 25 2021 12:46am
Hero edited one of the Grief + Lawbringer builds up and have really enjoyed it, one thing I like about dex glitching your weapons instead of str is I can go semi-titan or titan build by dumping 300-400 points into str. Not sure that evens the playing field compared to a vita grief + beast setup and ultimately too lazy to do the math but it certainly makes very quick work in a /players 8 game.

I'd like to see you try out EBotd CB + Passion Legendary Mallet and see how a Zeal barb with glitched weapons interacts. I know the attack speed was already pretty funky with Zeal on a barb as using the mallet [20] let me zeal faster with ebotd or grief than using it in another more typical base (like pb)
Gold: 630.00
Sep 25 2021 02:58pm
Quote (Oilerfan @ Sep 24 2021 11:46pm)
Hero edited one of the Grief + Lawbringer builds up and have really enjoyed it, one thing I like about dex glitching your weapons instead of str is I can go semi-titan or titan build by dumping 300-400 points into str. Not sure that evens the playing field compared to a vita grief + beast setup and ultimately too lazy to do the math but it certainly makes very quick work in a /players 8 game.

I'd like to see you try out EBotd CB + Passion Legendary Mallet and see how a Zeal barb with glitched weapons interacts. I know the attack speed was already pretty funky with Zeal on a barb as using the mallet [20] let me zeal faster with ebotd or grief than using it in another more typical base (like pb)

I love titan style as well,
And yes ur idea is really good, I made Passion on Zerk & LM, tried them with Beast, BOTD, Stone Crusher, on both Bnet & Single player,
I found the Zeal doesn't work, tried like 4 hours with different methods, no way to even click the Zeal skill icon when weapons "in red", had to give up, LMK if u find any successful way about this.
Sep 25 2021 03:59pm
Two Handed Weapon Style - BOTD Warpike
Difficulty: ez
Glitch: Strength

Main Gears
BOTD Eth War Pike
Kite shield with 2x Fal (or 2x Fal'd low strength requirement Magic 3WC weapon, I will use Kite here as example)
G-face

Helm - G-face,
Armor - DS Fort
Gloves - LOH, crafted CB gloves, etc
Belt: String of Ears,
Boots: non-upped Gore Rider

Same as the last 2x zerk combo, almost same strength setting, Main skill is Berserk + Concentrate + Whirlwind

Others
It seems like similar result as Frenzy Boxing, these 2 handed big weapon can also get slightly faster Berserk, conc speed
This BOTD 2-handed style is also Teleport doable, belt, gloves to +Fcr% ones, switch Helm to diadem to avoid G-face's +strength mod.

This post was edited by Ironboar on Sep 25 2021 04:01pm
Sep 25 2021 04:33pm
Two Handed Weapon Style - Teleport Death Punch
Difficulty: hard w/o preset setting
Glitch: Strength + Dex

Main Gears
Death eth CB
5os PB, socketed with 1x Fal, 1x Ko, 3x "-15 requirement Jewels" (Not Hel! Hel on WP is -20%); Or just a Rune Sword with 1x Fal, 1x Ko,
Double Upped Tearhaunch unique boots

Helm - 20ias magic or rare diadem,
Armor - Enigma
Gloves - LOH, Magefist
Belt: Arach, Dungo, String of Ears,
Boots: Double Upped Tearhaunch unique boots

Main skill is Berserk + Concentrate + Whirlwind

steps
It spends me many times to make this successful, tho it's the same principle as the dual LM combo.
Death eth CB requires 142 str and 78 dex,
and wps that got close dex requirement is only Rune Sword,
I don't have Rune Sword on Single player, so I got a 5os PB and make it to a similar sword on D2GA, by put 3x "-15 require" magic jewel, then 1x Fal 1x Ko

and the only heavy weight boots that got +str & +dex is double upped Tearhaunch, below:

It works the same way as the Upped War trav in Dual LM combo, need to use glitch wear it first.

U can set dex from 73 to 77 (because 78 - 5)
and strength from 203 to 207 (because 208 - 5)

Super high DS%, and high FCR%, good MF exp

This post was edited by Ironboar on Sep 25 2021 04:37pm
Sep 25 2021 05:06pm
Or other eth weapons to make it

steps
Death eth CB requires 142 str and 78 dex,
and wps that got close dex requirement is only Rune Sword,

This post was edited by Ironboar on Sep 25 2021 05:08pm
Sep 25 2021 05:32pm

Non-native class skills need to be equipped in order to use them (non-red) so dual pb won't work.

I then tried Grief of Destruction (10 dex) + Passion Dimensional blade, so that the Passion would not be bugged but the grief would be. I can use Zeal and it attacks with the main-hand grief(notice the green in s/s), but there is no benefit like with Frenzy and the increased attack speed. Only for style points for now unless we figure out another step from here.

Normal Grief (no dex) + Passion I could use Zeal but it attacked with the off-hand Passion even if I double checked to make sure grief was first equipped and passion second.

If you need any items made in Hero Editor that would make testing easier for you I can help with that (unless you've got it figured out already) :santa:

This post was edited by Oilerfan on Sep 25 2021 05:33pm
Sep 25 2021 05:48pm

That's a nice found, yes GOD PB itself is a dex glitch tool, serve as the pb Lawbringer,
And u mean if the 2x WP are in different base, the Zeal box will work?

Some boxer build also like this, like 1 hand wp 1 hand fist, "half boxer", I will also upload some "half boxer" I tried in the future too after urs.
I'll pm u for GOD file when I need, cuz my hero editor doesn't work.
Sep 25 2021 06:13pm
Quote (Ironboar @ Sep 25 2021 07:48pm)
And u mean if the 2x WP are in different base, the Zeal box will work?

If you have enough str and dex to hold the Passion weapon normally yes.

You can still bug the weapon you want to do damage with and it will work as long as you properly dex bug it.
Sep 25 2021 06:29pm

Better screenshot to show what's going on.

I changed the Dimensional Blade into a Cryptic Sword so I could tell them apart easier.

It shows the graphic of the off-hand Passion, but I am indeed attacking with the main-hand Grief of Destruction it does a lot more damage and the Passion Cryptic Sword never loses durability.

Still doesn't really do much besides change the visuals.

This post was edited by Oilerfan on Sep 25 2021 06:30pm
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll