d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > What Is A Good Bowazon Guide? > Pvm
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,631.00
Jul 7 2017 03:34pm
Get bow
Kill minios
Win
Gold: 0.00
Jul 7 2017 04:22pm
Quote (Taurean @ Jul 7 2017 01:22pm)
Stand in the fire in the pillars in the beginning of River of flames, besides Hadriel, to trigger Fade safely. Takes time, but you get the bonus. Use Nokozan Relic for easy fire resist.

I'm well aware how to trigger it, but the question becomes whether it stays active. Honestly, if you play a Strafer well you shouldn't be getting hit enough for Fade to stay active.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 7 2017 04:45pm
Quote (Klaasje123 @ Jul 7 2017 10:52am)
Hmm.. u may be right indeed. However Im not a fan of passives (d/e/a), cuz when u get hit, ull get in dodgelock, then u cant attack, but still taking dmg.

Fort is ofc better than coh. Coh is as expansive as fort. Keep the bers for enigma (other chars then, ofc not bowa)

Hades is actually pretty cool. 3x um in for 45 all res.
Duress is worse than coh ye. Thats true.
Lionheart is good as well. As well cheap.

Treachery is nice too. But squishy before fade casts^^
Once fade casts, its perhaps the best cheap armor u can use.

I've run both armor setups, and I'll say that I prefer CoH to Fort on a bowa. Casters are far more of a threat than melee, especially with knockback, and for that reason, I take the res over the defense. I really don't find dodge to be an issue, and can't ever remember getting locked.

And with a WWS, you CS more often than not, amp a ton, and generally wreck stuff in a hurry. Honestly, expensive Windforce or Faith builds don't really strike me as better, as I've run pits along side zons that used both those bows and my kill speed outpaced theirs. Adding more ED over and over through things like Pride, Fort, Faith, it's not like one multiplies the other, and getting a critical strike or procing amp is gonna do the job quicker.

Besides, for MF with a Zon, for most of your targets that you can clear reliably it doesn't make a difference if there are more players in the game, except to make it slower. Hence the reason MF barbs are so efficient, double dipping on easy multiple drop targets in single player games is better than 8 player chaos except for finding runes.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll