d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Tysnatch's Ultimate Pvp Barb Guide (bvc) 1.13d > After Much Consideration
Prev123438Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 27,563.00
Oct 7 2013 03:25am
1. Doesn't agree with the 40fcr in every situations but it's obviously a better option for people with lag issues. But 20fcr never ever.

2. Widowmaker is useless and works only vs bad opponent, any good player will always take adv of you if you are using widowmaker, it makes you worse not better.
Widowmaker vs trapsin? If the trapsin to stupid to corner and avoid ga ? Are you supposed to hunt the assa with your widowmaker ? You wont force the sin to hunt you, it's your job to hunt.
There is no point of using it, if the sin camp, then get better, faster and more agressive to hit her, you are playing a barb then play like a barb, else make a necro.

3. Don't think dracul worth it (even if tap gm or not) but w/e no big deal.

4. Fpk setups with dr ? ..nn dr since you will get amp'd anyway

5. Well you mentionned "on east" i dno but in eu some bowzons are extremly hard to beat for a bvc.

6. "Widowmaker if your friend "vs hdin? :D .. I rather say i'm friend with all barbs that would use it when i play hdin.. that would mean i'll get one free round.. no seriously i know East hdin are mainly spamming joders etc but never use widow against hdin, it's just a good way to get stomped/blind spotted or w/e.

7. Assasin " Widowmaker forces them to play more offensive" wrong as i said. Assuming sin is defing because low life (and high life rep) you will not force him to come closer with your widow.. he will just avoid ga by going in corner and in the end he will heal and come back while you were spamming ga and probably lost your bo (assuming you have widow instead of cta/hoto or bo club/hoto) so you rebo with lower life ~ Not to mention this duel seems very exciting.

Havent time to reach everything but i'm not sure i would build a 37fcr bvc this way tho :P and duelling strategies seems a bit too simplistic.. and too much widowmaker.
Gold: 212.00
Oct 7 2013 08:09am
Quote (DHA @ Oct 7 2013 04:25am)
5. Well you mentionned "on east" i dno but in eu some bowzons are extremly hard to beat for a bvc.

He's playing on East Ladder, which means he's dueling young characters that don't have the life-span to acquire Eth Rare Cruel/Master Javelins, .08s and BB's
This type of gear upscales the power/mobility of Amazons quite a bit actually

The upgrade from Eth Titan to Eth Cruel/Master Rare, is the difference between a Butcher's Pupil and a GriefZ

This post was edited by TSBoyer on Oct 7 2013 08:13am
Oct 7 2013 09:01am
Quote (TSBoyer @ Oct 7 2013 03:09pm)
He's playing on East Ladder, which means he's dueling young characters that don't have the life-span to acquire Eth Rare Cruel/Master Javelins, .08s and BB's
This type of gear upscales the power/mobility of Amazons quite a bit actually

The upgrade from Eth Titan to Eth Cruel/Master Rare, is the difference between a Butcher's Pupil and a GriefZ

Items have no impact on skills.
Oct 7 2013 09:43am
Quote (DHA @ Oct 7 2013 10:01am)

I think it's funny how your youtube channel doesn't have a single video of BvC vs. Zon
You play EU or some NL realm where the Amazons have .08s and Rare/Cruel/Master gear, Bugged Belts, right?

LMK if you want to fraps one, I"ll help you out

This post was edited by TSBoyer on Oct 7 2013 09:52am
Gold: Locked
Warn: 50%
Oct 7 2013 11:28am
Quote (TSBoyer @ Oct 7 2013 04:43pm)
I think it's funny how your youtube channel doesn't have a single video of BvC vs. Zon
You play EU or some NL realm where the Amazons have .08s and Rare/Cruel/Master gear, Bugged Belts, right?

DHA exposed
over and over again
im dissapointed in u man -_- :lol:

Quote (DHA @ Oct 7 2013 10:25am)
1. Doesn't agree with the 40fcr in every situations but it's obviously a better option for people with lag issues. But 20fcr never ever.

2. Widowmaker is useless and works only vs bad opponent, any good player will always take adv of you if you are using widowmaker, it makes you worse not better.
Widowmaker vs trapsin? If the trapsin to stupid to corner and avoid ga ? Are you supposed to hunt the assa with your widowmaker ? You wont force the sin to hunt you, it's your job to hunt.
There is no point of using it, if the sin camp, then get better, faster and more agressive to hit her, you are playing a barb then play like a barb, else make a necro.

3. Don't think dracul worth it (even if tap gm or not) but w/e no big deal.

4. Fpk setups with dr ? ..nn dr since you will get amp'd anyway

6. "Widowmaker if your friend "vs hdin? :D .. I rather say i'm friend with all barbs that would use it when i play hdin.. that would mean i'll get one free round.. no seriously i know East hdin are mainly spamming joders etc but never use widow against hdin, it's just a good way to get stomped/blind spotted or w/e.

7. Assasin "  Widowmaker forces them to play more offensive" wrong as i said. Assuming sin is defing because low life (and high life rep) you will not force him to come closer with your widow.. he will just avoid ga by going in corner and in the end he will heal and come back while you were spamming ga and probably lost your bo (assuming you have widow instead of cta/hoto or bo club/hoto) so you rebo with lower life ~ Not to mention this duel seems very exciting.

Havent time to reach everything but i'm not sure i would build a 37fcr bvc this way tho :P and duelling strategies seems a bit too simplistic.. and too much widowmaker.

pretty much this

only thing i disagree is that dr isnt useless in all fpk matchups (2v2, sin dudu , sin baba f.e.), but you can only use it with 37 fcr bp tho

also unsummon isnt rly needed with a fast aim at all imo

its a good guide but nothing new

i would like to see some pvp videos if thats possible :)
Gold: 0.00
Oct 7 2013 11:35am
0-1 451 poison sc. Don't use this all the time, because poison charms in your inventory cause a glitch that makes deadly strike not activate

Uh huh?
Oct 7 2013 11:58am

Ye and ? There is no bvb videos neither, so? I don't see the point of making a Barb vs Bow videos, cause it's not rly a fun duel and nothing special about it but also all bows playing atm are garbage compared to the ones 1-2 years ago.

Whats the point with this topic ?

Ye we have bugbelt, about rest ? i dont even know what you are talking about. But for sure Bugbelt change a lot in their skills (olol) and no doubt if East had bugbelt you would be able to 7v1 everyone ingame.

Ye sure buddy, you looks so cool with your call out, sadly we know both thats it's impossible.

I already wanted to duel you on our D2pk when you said things like "Ye hdins can't kill a good bowzons ololol" (Nah buddy wellplayed hdin can kill some things : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbiFYuBOaB4&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL7oqjSGGIGucZKGpfhrCHhlAetN7-65qa ) but you came back with strong excuses like "why should i go play there, come East ololol".. well ye cool story.

Whats your point anyway ? You wanna prove me that you can beat a Barb with your Bowzon ? But it's exactly what i said.

Quote (DHA @ Oct 7 2013 10:25am)

Tho i was talking about good bowzons.. so not you obviously.

ps: Oh and ye, i don't play d2 anymore so i will just leave a "You are the best".

Regards
Oct 7 2013 12:06pm
I'm sure I could arrange someone to let you on their account briefly (on East NL)
So that you could duel my Amazon and we can fraps it for your collection

I mean it shouldn't matter who's barb you're using considering that:
Quote (DHA @ Oct 7 2013 10:01am)

But for the sake of being fair, I'll find the best barbarian on East NL, to let you do it

~ LMK, I'm being serious

This post was edited by TSBoyer on Oct 7 2013 12:13pm
Gold: 0.01
Oct 7 2013 12:29pm
0-1 451 poison sc. Don't use this all the time, because poison charms in your inventory cause a glitch that makes deadly strike not activate, which means your damage will drop. Keep this guy in your stash. Only pull this out in defensive duels, where the goal is to hit and run.

Lolwut?
Banned
Gold: 10.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 7 2013 12:31pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ 7 Oct 2013 19:06)
I'm sure I could arrange someone to let you on their account briefly (on East NL)
So that you could duel my Amazon and we can fraps it for your collection

I mean it shouldn't matter who's barb you're using considering that:

But for the sake of being fair, I'll find the best barbarian on East NL, to let you do it

~ LMK, I'm being serious

It'll be uneven matchup anyway cuz even with the best connection he will have xxx ping... u r on different sides of the planet man;)

Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev123438Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll