d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Moz's Tele Cs/plague Zon Guide > - Beta 0.1 -
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,164.69
Oct 1 2011 03:03pm
Quote (mozpoll @ Sep 29 2011 11:59am)
What duels would you say having a bow is vital? Just wondering...  (And you didn't mention what type of bow you use? I use to use a mat faith simply because 7fpa coupled with kb is pretty darn handy

pretty much anything that l8z's or defwhores against you, it becomes very important
Anyone can play most every char very defensively- and garrow always budges them up.
for example, a fb sorc might just teleport 3 screens away and launch balls at you, and never be on the same minimap as you. if you chase after her, she'll tele away faster
but when you can spam garrows and multi over everything, it shuts that down fairly efficiently.

It could be a blizz sorc l8zing you, or a necro trying IBS, or an enemy zon herself, or launching into a camping trapper to make her move.
Nothing makes people play offensively like g-arrow & multi spammed on them- it says "attack me or die" while plague says "attack me and die"

Its also fairly nice for punishing offensive players when they are predictable at pulling off. Like a windy who tries to get on top of you, then when it fails, backs off to resummon. Or a bvc who whirls a few times then leaps
if you follow when they retreat momentarily, it leaves you a big opening to send some pot shots at them to punish em- but its very risky. But for example against a bvc, thats one of the best ways to win the duel- keep them offensive and on top of you so plague/cs/fury does its work

Yeah if you had to cut one aspect, the bow would be the way to go, but I never had a hassle with my cta-in-inventory, so having it all worked for me. But to each their own
Gold: 0.00
Oct 2 2011 08:13pm
UPDATED GEARS: (With dodges I'll only need 7frame fhr instead of 5)

-Helm: 2zon/30frw/20fcr/20res/20str/2os Rare circ. soc with 2x 15/15's

-Wep: Preferably 4/40/300+ed eth/rep Mats. Rare 4/40 reps are your next best bet, +ed is a bonus. But in all reality 5/40's or 6/40's will work fine.

-Shield: SS. 15/15'd

-Armor: Nigma. Dusk looks best on zons imo

-Belt: 24fhr/25+str/50+life/res belt.

-Boots: Rare 30frw / 10fhr / 30+fr / 35+cr / 35+lr

-Gloves: 2zon/20ias/KB/res. KB is your best friend coupled with 9fpa Furys to interrupt Paldins charge, giving you time for a quick Cs poke.

Ring 1: Raven

Ring 2: 10fcr / Stats / mana / res (Basically any decent caster ring)

Amy: 2zon / 18+fcr / Str / res ect...

Switch: Cta + Bo Spirit.

Inventory:

-Torch

-Anni

-9x Jav Lifers.

-6x 20/5's

-4x 20/11 Light res scs. I find the extra stack vs light is more helpful than all-res stack, since fire dmg is more effected by max res and you need around 400 cold stack to negate bliz. Plus there are millions of light based chars with -res gear.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll