d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The 1.13 95% Es Firewall Sorc V2.0 > Thats Right
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,966.37
Jun 2 2010 10:58am
guess ill just to make one this ladder lol, see how it goes ;o

gg guide ;p
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 2 2010 01:17pm
Quote (impiousbe @ Jun 2 2010 12:57pm)
yes blaze was added but i don't see what that is doing in a guide for a diff char even though you have 1 skill in there--> imho should be removed as it has nothing to do with this build..

dueling strat is still aweful but then again you know my opinion. please for the love of god don't be so stuborn and mention leap+ weapon range + legit fc.. you know these points are valid.

again with these strats you will die vs good :

javas (legit fc > your build)
any form of assa ( has nothing to do with your strats.. It's just the downside every non +1 screen range char has vs these )
psn nec ( es downside )
babas
smiters ( omfg that strat is worst yet.. trap yourself against a wall? yeah 1 charge but smite against an object is auto death. that is just too bad for words.. oh man i knew strats were bad but this is just suicide..)

basically many assumptions on how people will react are wrong not to mention failure to take account several parts of basic knowledge such as weapon range and smite locked against an object just for some examples. )

again with same basi crit as always..

grtz

imp

Blaze was added for viability, why remove it? i put the most i can in a same guide so people can see all the viability and choose their own. If you don't like this, many people does.

In my dueling strat i dont take in consideration people that know nothing about diablo, if they know nothing they should be looking at hdin guides, not firewall sorc.
So i didnt mention that poison affect directly your life with poisonmancer, you know why? because my strategy is about not letting him hit you at all. And it's not hard since most havn't the 125fcr bp and they have a very short range.

As i said, any char that stand still while dueling = instant death vs a firewall sorc, you dont seem to understand that since you never dueled or or had one, you underestimate her damage, so legit fcer will die, they HAVE to run if they dont want to die.
Same goes to smiter, if you're against a wall, he will charge you and than stay here to smite you? He'll be dead already
And barb is complete, now that im max block, i own most barb. If they leap? since when leap hurts? It stun you somehow and kb you out of your wall, but you're not dead. If he tele right after he leaped, you can always tele else where. Leap is good in team duels, in 1v1 it's kinda useless since you can always teleport as he teleport too because it doesn't stun long enough. And if leap annoy you, you can think on your own to get out of radius, or do i need to explain how in my guide?

please, make a firewall sorc at single player with hero editor, and have a look at the damage before addind comments here.

Quote (DalaiLama @ Jun 2 2010 11:46am)
lold at pictures

and well fw sorc exist already^^

in lld at least :D

its rly great dmg dealer if u can handle the fws

lagging bit tho

sure it did in 1.09 too, but it's new in 1.13 with the synergies and 95% es + maxed warmth
and with my computer i dont really lag, games crash sooner than i start to lag

Quote (mysz15 @ Jun 2 2010 11:53am)
i still dont belive in this theorycrafting!!!!!!!!
ISO DUEL EU SC LD OR NL!!!!!!!!!!!

get on east, and its not theorycrafting, i own the char

Quote (RedValjean @ Jun 2 2010 11:57am)
like the way u wrote the guide, don't like the character though.

well thanks :P

Quote (Doyek @ Jun 2 2010 12:58pm)
guess ill just to make one this ladder lol, see how it goes ;o

gg guide ;p

^^ you won't be dissapointed if you like sorces
Gold: 32,590.00
Jun 2 2010 01:30pm
omg did you just seriously say that leap is useless in 1v1? leap is a cornerstone to any bvc..

and you did post that psn effects life directly. check your own guide plz.

and i don't need to have dueled one since the damage is comparable with tg hydra sorcs..which I have met.

and tbh I think it's good you don't mention basic d2 knowledge.. it would all be wrong anyway.

and again good smiter will kill you on range alone..secondly like you said if they use fire aura your dmg won't kill them before they actually kill you.you are contradicting yourself with almost everything you say.. first you say we use the damage setup most of the time cos the damage sucks if we don't. then you say a smiter uses fire res aura so you use fhr/fcr setup making your damage suck then you say that same smiter is dead before he can smite you? sorry but that is just an epic fail.

no dmg setup = bad dmg
res aura = no use for dmg setup = no dmg setup
--> res aura = bad dmg
bad dmg + 1 charge = dead?

am I wrong?

then you post in your javazon section that most of them take a while to kill. "these are long to kill" now you tell me it's an insta death? long to kill = insta death? now I'm confused.

and omfg then you tell me to make one at single player to see the damage? how am I gonna see what this does in pvp on single player?

you'd best stop talkin man you are digging your noob hole deeper and deeper with every post.
Gold: 1,029.26
Jun 2 2010 01:34pm
Sounds N1
Jun 2 2010 01:48pm
Quote (impiousbe @ Jun 2 2010 03:30pm)
omg did you just seriously say that leap is useless in 1v1? leap is a cornerstone to any bvc..

and you did post that psn effects life directly. check your own guide plz.

and i don't need to have dueled one since the damage is comparable with tg hydra sorcs..which I have met.

and tbh I think it's good you don't mention basic d2 knowledge.. it would all be wrong anyway.

and again good smiter will kill you on range alone..secondly like you said if they use fire aura your dmg won't kill them before they actually kill you.you are contradicting yourself with almost everything you say.. first you say we use the damage setup most of the time cos the damage sucks if we don't. then you say a smiter uses fire res aura so you use fhr/fcr setup making your damage suck then you say that same smiter is dead before he can smite you? sorry but that is just an epic fail.

no dmg setup = bad dmg
res aura = no use for dmg setup = no dmg setup
--> res aura = bad dmg
bad dmg + 1 charge = dead?

am I wrong?

then you post in your javazon section that most of them take a while to kill. "these are long to kill" now you tell me it's an insta death? long to kill = insta death? now I'm confused.

and omfg then you tell me to make one at singhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8saklQYA52ole player to see the damage? how am I gonna see what this does in pvp on single player?

you'd best stop talkin man you are digging your noob hole deeper and deeper with every post.

damage is comparable to hydra sorc? i dont think so

and why you posted that about psn if i wrote it Oo

here i made 2 videos just for you
1 is really bad quality though lol, but you can see damages
1is vs a necro that i made before getting max block
second is a damage test on a hdin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFt_Mc9CoVs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8saklQYA52o

And damage isnt so bad without -res, but firewall is easy to get out, if he stay inside it he will still die

Edit : and on the video, theres only 1 wall, i can stack 2 of them for 2x kill speed
Edit 2:

2 new video vs smiters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UA5WtM777U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPNRhIDJuRM

This post was edited by Sergeant01 on Jun 2 2010 02:03pm
Jun 2 2010 02:07pm
Quote (Sergeant01 @ Jun 2 2010 08:48pm)
damage is comparable to hydra sorc? i dont think so

and why you posted that about psn if i wrote it Oo

here i made 2 videos just for you
1 is really bad quality though lol, but you can see damages
1is vs a necro that i made before getting max block
second is a damage test on a hdin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFt_Mc9CoVs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8saklQYA52o

And damage isnt so bad without -res, but firewall is easy to get out, if he stay inside it he will still die

1 yes it is.. it will kill you faster than your build will.
2 I posted bout psn because it was a list of chars this build when following this guide will lose to.
3 Again stop contradicting yourself. If dmg isn't that bad without then don't say it is to justify your crappy frames. say the damage is better but it's still ok without.. cos that is what you are telling me now.

hahahaahahaha loled at hdin vid. dreamer pala in background had low res on.. damage was slow until he walked out of town.it would have taken A LOT longer to kill him if he stayed in town.. again stop posting you are just making up crap stories..

vs nec was more convincing. now have him put on hotties which is allowed. damage would be more realistic.

you don't need to defend this build vs me.. I don't really care. I just wanna help you improve it. If I were ever to build one I would do it my own way and I would ignore your dueling strats.. so this doesnt help me.

But remember that people that actually need guides to make basic casters that have no difficult skilling/statting/gear dilemmas don't know all this crap.. that is why it is called a guide and that is why you should mention basic knowledge.

seriously..the only reason you didn't mention that is cos it came from me and I am the one guy with the balls to tell you that this sucks. You put a lot of time into this guide. how much work is it to write 4-5 sentences more about ibs,leap,legit fc etc etc etc..if you add it someone will perhaps read this make it and say omfg that ama is jabbing into thin air..I'd best do something before I get 1 hit pkd..

look unless you actually go and do some serious dt5's with good players you will never be able to add good strats. Pub games are 95% rands..

you can repost this and I will repost my crit every time because if they don't get that info from your guide they will get it from my crit and perhaps take it with them when they build this.

look at it on the bright side.. now your guide contains leap and legit fc making it more informative than before.

oh and also watched the smiter vids.. beside they are both noobs this vid has nothing to do with your current guide. same duel as first smiter that actually managed to lock you with no mb would have you dead. So if you wanna include this rewrite the guide with mb as main setup. right now this guide sais it is viable but is not a mb 95 es firewaller.

This post was edited by impiousbe on Jun 2 2010 02:11pm
Jun 2 2010 02:16pm
Quote (impiousbe @ Jun 2 2010 04:07pm)
1 yes it is.. it will kill you faster than your build will.
2 I posted bout psn because it was a list of chars this build when following this guide will lose to.
3 Again stop contradicting yourself. If dmg isn't that bad without then don't say it is to justify your crappy frames. say the damage is better but it's still ok without.. cos that is what you are telling me now.

hahahaahahaha loled at hdin vid. dreamer pala in background had low res on.. damage was slow until he walked out of town.it would have taken A LOT longer to kill him if he stayed in town.. again stop posting you are just making up crap stories..

vs nec was more convincing. now have him put on hotties which is allowed. damage would be more realistic.

you don't need to defend this build vs me.. I don't really care. I just wanna help you improve it. If I were ever to build one I would do it my own way and I would ignore your dueling strats.. so this doesnt help me.

But remember that people that actually need guides to make basic casters that have no difficult skilling/statting/gear dilemmas don't know all this crap.. that is why it is called a guide and that is why you should mention basic knowledge.

seriously..the only reason you didn't mention that is cos it came from me and I am the one guy with the balls to tell you that this sucks. You put a lot of time into this guide. how much work is it to write 4-5 sentences more about ibs,leap,legit fc etc etc etc..if you add it someone will perhaps read this make it and say omfg that ama is jabbing into thin air..I'd best do something before I get 1 hit pkd..

look unless you actually go and do some serious dt5's with good players you will never be able to add good strats. Pub games are 95% rands..

you can repost this and I will repost my crit every time because if they don't get that info from your guide they will get it from my crit and perhaps take it with them when they build this.

look at it on the bright side.. now your guide contains leap and legit fc making it more informative than before.

huh?

he had conv on at begin, as you see pally removes it

and you dont help me, you only critic thing that already been discussed, i could add them but i dont really care, jsp wants guides with pvp strategy, and i dont believe into strategies learned by guide, you make your own. So if that was coming from me only, theres would be no pvp strategies.

And i would have added leap into the strategies, but i forget it.

look at the 2 other videos.

I made this whole guide to see more firewaller around, not to get an award, not to make money, so please, lets keep this a game, and not buisness
Jun 2 2010 03:22pm
Quote (Sergeant01 @ Jun 2 2010 09:16pm)
huh?

he had conv on at begin, as you see pally removes it

and you dont help me, you only critic thing that already been discussed, i could add them but i dont really care, jsp wants guides with pvp strategy, and i dont believe into strategies learned by guide, you make your own. So if that was coming from me only, theres would be no pvp strategies.

And i would have added leap into the strategies, but i forget it.

look at the 2 other videos.

I made this whole guide to see more firewaller around, not to get an award, not to make money, so please, lets keep this a game, and not buisness

hdin got conv. the dmg sped up when the other pala left town.

well the point of me actually honestly trying to help you was after first time I posted contructive crit after which you just started being overly defensive of your guide and ripping on me to justify it. again don't ask for crit if you can't handle it.

I saw the other vids and will reply again here. first duel you won because of mb..your dueling was poor.. all you did was abuse mb and tank.. second smiter was too bad to even get a namelock..

I will tell you what this is. This is you who made something new and owned some pubs. Then after killing enough noobs you grew an ego and wanted to boast with your accomplishment. then when I come in here and tell you it's not as good as you think it is you can't handle it.

I give you that it is an original char and yes it may be a good pvp character but you are too inexperienced vs good players to tell people how to do it. The basic mechanics of this build are easy. You reach some frames..reach some damage.. perhaps get mb but all of these things are easy to do. I can build a simple caster char in 5 minutes and it would work in pub games.. The pvp strat is the only value this guide could add and sorry but it just isn't up to par.Other than the skill used this char is about as innovative as a fb sorc.

and come on. you are telling me that whatever i say can't be right because I havent had one yet you asume everyone should know how to duel with a fw sorc since your explenations on strats are so basic and shallow. The pvp strat should be essential to this guide because anyone can build what you just built with basic d2 knowledge. this isn't innovation.

Your gear choice is an opinion. it contains nothing key to this build which cannot be changed without losing out big.You just balanced some numbers.

Look you can bathe in your own big headedness of your GG firewall sorc guide anf try and make a name for yourself on jsp all you like but you should take the time to actually listen to things people say.

the only thing you took up in your guide are things that started with great guide..why don't you? whereas anyone who said this is bad because and had better opinions where automatically wrong.

If you put the time in and actually listen to some crit I would be happy to support v 3.0 and i would actually seriously like a fw guide in stickies and this is the best one out there but you need stop thinking you know it all because you think you are the only one who knows anything about this char cos it is original. You blatantly defended mistakes with lies and mistakes which proves that you are full of yourself and that my friend is the only reason i even bothered to waste my time on this crap..self proclaimed ground breaker on firewalls who is allknowing yet doesn't know the range of a simple BA..

key thought here being : you can never learn enough so keep an open mind and get your head out of your own ass.
Gold: 617.15
Jun 2 2010 04:32pm
once I built up a hld char I gotter duel you...

edit

ok dude those smiters you dueled were... pubs really noobs

This post was edited by haloneya on Jun 2 2010 04:33pm
Banned
Gold: 10.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 2 2010 05:21pm
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO FIREWALL BUILD FUCKIN ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I v been doing non ladder pub tour this evening... i sticked to the game with hardest opponents and smile came up on my face when i notice that theres... fire wall tal sorc in the game!!!!!!;OOOOOOOo
First thing that came to my mind was "ppfff lol naab, tal set, will be ez!" so i hosted her with my gz BvC and.... whoah, she pwned me;O
Once... twice... so i raged and took widowmaker - this time wasnt so bad... was 50/50 loss/wins cuz of support from opened wound from distance.

He used 63fcr whistans, 95es, 3,5 k mana build (105 in stash)... and huh i couldnt break throught that fuckin fast block + es! Also moving around without getting pwned in few seconds in area FULL of firewalls and burning shit was hard piece of cake for my non sorbing ass (even thought i have 7,7k life)! :/

Iv got huge lags so she had some advantage over me (in clean, non laggy game i'd probably got like 50/50 kills/death instead of 80/20) but still i
was stunned by effectivness of that sorc!!!

He owned EVERYONE in game, even in 3 vs 1 with healing noobs... i dont think he died even once...
Also he admitted that his stuff is not too fancy! And yeah, tal set is fuckin stylish^^ ("lolololo noob, cry? owned by tal sorc, ez shit!" ;)
That massive pwnage was caused mostly by his skills (stunning tank/namelock/dodgin skills!) but still this char is fuckin strong itself!

This post was edited by mysz15 on Jun 2 2010 05:23pm
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll