d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Ultimate Throw Barb Guide > Chaos, Ubers, Level 99...everything
Prev123431Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,291.20
Sep 7 2008 12:50am
Quote (Morholt @ Sun, Sep 7 2008, 01:43am)
Hmm, you must live in the world of botting and hacks, or just must be completely ignorant to the world of high leveling.
You only kill Vizier, De Seis, and Infector.
You portal at the star, and your "topper" friend (sorc/javazon) rapes diablo in 2 hits (or one hit if you baal with Caulder's zon biggrin.gif).

But you're going to continue posting on the build, after not reading the guide, I assume, right?
Because I clearly stated these things in this guide.

I can go get nearly every high level sorc/zon on east to vouch my chaosing when they wake up, if you would want.

i've heard stories of his accomplishments, i'm not really anybody this season, but i vouch.
Gold: 8,224.05
Sep 7 2008 12:51am
I know how Chaos runs works lol....
I've played enough to know what boss you need to take down to spawn diablo...

World of botting and hacking? I never used any hacks on my whole d2 career, not even light radius hacks... (your pics shows you using 100% light radius...)

Anyway i'm not bashing your guide or anything, i'm just giving my personal experience on pvm throwing barbs..

And like you said your topper friend raped diablo in 2 hits. But your topper friends could also tele and do all the job, cause youre not soloing vizier , de seis and infector with your barb in 40 sec, thats just impossible.

Oh well, if you had fun with this build , good for you and grats again
Good night, i'm out.
Gold: 120,593.01
Sep 7 2008 12:58am
Quote (hofx2 @ Sun, Sep 7 2008, 02:51am)
I know how Chaos runs works lol....
I've played enough to know what boss you need to take down to spawn diablo...

World of botting and hacking? I never used any hacks on my whole d2 career, not even light radius hacks... (your pics shows you using 100% light radius...)

Anyway i'm not bashing your guide or anything, i'm just giving my personal experience on pvm throwing barbs..

And like you said your topper friend raped diablo in 2 hits. But your topper friends could also tele and do all the job, cause youre not soloing vizier , de seis and infector with your barb in 40 sec, thats just impossible.

Oh well, if you had fun with this build , good for you and grats again
Good night, i'm out.
I think you're just too used to slow teleporting hammerdins that do too little damage in comparison.

And, you've failed to read an entire thing, once again; along with being too ignorant to fully look at the pictures in that thread, so here you go again:
Quote (Morholt @ Fri, Sep 5 2008, 01:56pm)
Quote (Mambo-45 @ Fri, Sep 5 2008, 12:37am)
Full Light Radius and 100% Legit don't often go hand in hand, but I guess you did it.

Gj on 99

Notice how I leveled with a full party in there.
Also, I turn up the gamma/contrast some because I hate the dark screens.
You're too used to dark old screen shots from window mode where you can't adjust this.
I play window until 97, then go full screen till 99. smile.gif

Also, I was teleporting around if you notice that stuff on me, so the screen may have been flashing.
Didn't want any friends trying to tppk me. lol
Hence why I was at half mana. lol

EDIT: here is the picture he is referring to:

Got any more dumb comments?

This post was edited by Morholt on Sep 7 2008 01:00am
Gold: 8,224.05
Sep 7 2008 01:01am
Dont take those as insults... no need to call me ignorant...
Again i was just sharing my opinions on PvM throwers.

And i've read the essence of your build, i know how throwers work a lot...
Good guide man, my point is just that those build arent very innovative...
Gold: 0.00
Sep 7 2008 01:31am
ima make this build. looks like alot of fun.
Gold: 775.00
Sep 7 2008 01:33am
high rollers smile.gif

I think the point is that you could achieve relatively the same thing with a zerker barb I imagine (theory craft ofc) biggrin.gif. Hitting lvl 99 is all about MH sorcs + good tw to t2 baal/Diablo/Nith + running a leech bot / baal bot while you aren't playing happy.gif

I don't know about east barbs but I know for a fact that thats how the first lvl 99s do it.

Bot while sleeping + t1 nith, T1/T2 Diablo , T2 Baal and rely on MH sorcs for tele.
Gold: 845.00
Sep 7 2008 01:35am
Quote (hofx2 @ Sun, Sep 7 2008, 01:38am)
Yeah well sure you can kill diablo fast with this build but sorcs/hdin will still be way more effective on crushing bosses there...
And yeah you can do ubers with almost any physical build, some are just more effective then others.

Also i really don't believe you that youre spawning diablo in 40 sec while soloing with such a char a full chaos run...

I vouch this guy as this guy is done b4 w2 in all my baal runs and all my baal runs are 2mins
Sep 7 2008 01:36am
Quote (jkjoker @ Sun, Sep 7 2008, 03:33am)
high rollers smile.gif

I think the point is that you could achieve relatively the same thing with a zerker barb I imagine (theory craft ofc)  biggrin.gif.  Hitting lvl 99 is all about MH sorcs + good tw to t2 baal/Diablo/Nith + running a leech bot / baal bot while you aren't playing happy.gif

I don't know about east barbs but I know for a fact that thats how the first lvl 99s do it.

Bot while sleeping + t1 nith, T1/T2 Diablo , T2 Baal and rely on MH sorcs for tele.
The first in the world was on east ladder this season.
He didn't use leechbots and leechbots get crap for exp and always run the risk of getting killed and losing 30mil.
I don't know if he used any other programs while he played, though.

And, actually, I have many fast runners who play as legit as me.
No mh or anything.
Some of us that like to kick it old school still exist out there. smile.gif

Quote (crides @ Sun, Sep 7 2008, 03:35am)
I vouch this guy as this guy is done b4 w2 in all my baal runs and all my baal runs are 2mins
That's your return time, usually. tongue.gif
He's usually up as the last thing in the throne is being killed, unless you get one of those fluffy, soft thrones where it has 1 thing in it (so bm!).

This post was edited by Morholt on Sep 7 2008 02:02am
Gold: 0.00
Sep 7 2008 01:38am
why not 2 eth lacerates or 2 eth warshrike
Sep 7 2008 01:41am
Quote (greekgk @ Sun, Sep 7 2008, 03:38am)
why not 2 eth lacerates or 2 eth warshrike
Eth lace is for the amp.
Lacerator is for the deadly strike.
Combine them and wow.

No point in having another shrike since you're chance for a deadly strike/crit hit is pretty much guaranteed to happen.
And lacerator casts amp in just under 1 second of attacking on the averaged rate, so a second wouldn't be useful, plus you'd lose the massive deadly strike on warshrike.

Only use 2x shrikes if you're clearing out areas, such as the furnace of pain, that way your piercing is almost always and it is a lot easier to clear out those mages for iron maiden while you frenzy vs izzy; or are at another uber area.

This post was edited by Morholt on Sep 7 2008 01:43am
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev123431Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll