d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Odda's Gg Charger Build [hustle Charger] > D2:R
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,043.56
Sep 2 2024 10:32am
evade doesnt work while charging my guy

same with whirlwind

just any tele v/c with phoenix is still the best

This post was edited by Stefbef on Sep 2 2024 10:32am
Gold: 1,252.62
Warn: 10%
Sep 2 2024 12:19pm
Quote (Stefbef @ Sep 2 2024 01:32pm)

same with whirlwind

just any tele v/c with phoenix is still the best

Rip to this guys time making this
Gold: 1.00
Sep 2 2024 10:53pm
Quote (Stefbef @ Sep 2 2024 06:32pm)

frw doesnt either
Gold: 9,043.56
Sep 3 2024 04:10am
Quote (PiXi31415 @ 3 Sep 2024 06:53)
frw doesnt either

True xD
Gold: 5,200.00
Sep 4 2024 02:55am
You tricked me, Trevor

Shame on you
Gold: 1,020.00
Sep 4 2024 05:59am
0/10 build

hustle doesnt work while charging my friend
Gold: 0.00
Sep 5 2024 10:57pm
Love yall.
Sep 8 2024 12:27pm
One last thing
-----------------

Vs mage (hammerdin with strong FoH) you'll want to switch to salvation aura when he starts to FoH.

You have 1 strong option. Wait till his hammer field is mostly depleted, charge in & smite with salvation aura on so his FoH doesn't do much damage.
>>>>>>>AND.. be ready to step back to dodge hammer if he starts throwing them.. then step back in TO HIS SIDE & continue to smite him. <<<<<<<<<

At the side of the hammerdin, heres what happens... His hammer will come out from the angle where his hand goes up, but as it spirals it grows
further away from him. When we are to his side - the release point of his hammer misses us - & by the time that hammer spirals to us it has moved outward too much to hit & misses completely.

Learn this angle.

This post was edited by Trevor3413 on Sep 8 2024 12:29pm
Sep 8 2024 10:51pm
>>>Also wanted to just say.. evade does work while charging. It even works while standing still.<<< How & why IDK I know it does.

I'm charging around map while multishot is going on - at times none hit me running right into them. Same with
chainlightning. Charging around right through like 10-15 chain lightnings & none hit at times.

I know this much. At times hustle is OP & nothing is touching me. At other times it performs regularly
at about 1 out of 2 or 3 hits missing., I said this already but here it is again!

Anyone who is serious about making this build.. plz listen to what I'm saying. I wouldn't just waste 20+ hours doing this.
JSP is known for people who troll knowing or unknowingly.. & I'm thinking I should have dropped this guide on youtube instead.

Whats done is done though & its here.

I'll end off with this last piece of advice if you do make this build. There's one last thing apart from the mage duel I should cover.
There are a bunch of plague assassins running around now. What plague does is it casts lower resist on us when we land a hit on them 20% of the time.
[These assasins will be easy to note as they have a cleansing aura around them, plague also grants them cleansing]

For these guys. vigor charge them down - land a hit or two. Maybe even 3 & win duel BUT if on the 1st or 2nd time you hit them - plague procs and casts lower resist..

SWITCH TO SALV AURA.

I hope those who make the build get my drift. As I was saying earlier - WE ALWAYS HAVE AN ANSWER TO EVERYTHING.

I showed you most of them. Guys take it real slow while doing this. Cut & copy my wording - then take as long as it does to organize it clearly.
Isn't that all part of the fun though - preparation & chilling? Almost all the information is here that you really need. But even with that YES there are random azz duelers
who will just be really cheap & its up to you to figure out how to best them - or just ignore those duels. Face the good gm guys. At any rate with this build theres always an answer,
I'm undefeated vs all. Theres not one dueler who can say they have'nt lost to OddaYoung. Not 1 gm or bm. Except Joby who on our last duel ran. He tried to chainlock, I broke it
hit him with charge & he towned I believe. He eventually jumped me while a friend of his focused me down with hammers. On a good day I'll take both of them out.
After they cheaply beat me they left the lobby immediately. But for the fact he did town I'm like 90% certain I would consider that a win for me.

I'll close off with this. Its all about the little things. The setup is right. There is an answer to everything. Its dope AF to play on controller.
But it takes time to get good but still you will win some duels even at the start just because this setup is brilliance. The advice is key as well.

Thats it for me guys. Gl oiut there no matter what you build, but if you want a dueler who can vs all & the best one.
Its this guy.
Sep 10 2024 09:31pm
3 last things

1. evade grants ability to dodge while moving - but for some reason I seen it work while standing a few times.. maybe a glitch. 100% while moving even charging it works - this I know because I charged many times into opponents & saw my guy
not get hit by their projectiles.

2. When I say "this is the best vs all" in my humble opinion, its because the charger has no major crutch (no one opponent that can overpower us easily) whereas every other spec has that one class that gives them more trouble then they deserve.

3. I have nothing against Joby, or anyone else. I have no time to sugar coat what I say, sorry its blunt. You guys are the best. Not me. Not yet & I don't care to be. I just wanted to show ppl how 2 make a proper charger. I don't encourage this,
but if someone is stuck their upset.. constantly thinking about this & some of the things I said here can help them out. I hope it does.

Peace
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll