d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Most Enjoyable Budget Pvm? > D2:R
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,301.00
Jul 26 2024 04:22am
Quote (Taurean @ Jul 26 2024 06:16pm)
Tried to make one last season, i just could not get it to work properly. It must be very gear dependent. Got a link to a build?

for lvling, 2x Spirit and any +skills/FCR gears will do.

My gears are not standard, but

Hand of Blessed Light and Spirit for FoH/Heaven's Light and HoZ vs Ubers

and I'm lazy to do stash swapping, so 20FCR Circlet, 10FCR Amy, nigma, Draculs, Arach, Frosty/Dwarf, Göre

I recommend 125FCR tho.
Gold: 1.00
Jul 29 2024 03:51am
The PvM build i really enjoyed the most is the Holy Bolt-FoH-Smite Paladin. It is basically an FoH Paladin that deals holy damage, lightning damage, and even a physical damage for backup. It doesn't really require any gg gear for it to work at the most basic level, all you need for it to work are 2 Spirits (sword and shield). Basically try to reach 75 FCR as the bare minimum (2 spirts will already get you to 70 FCR) and strive to go for the 125 FCR. The reason is that you will not use your FoH as your boss-killing skill, but rather your HOLY BOLT, which gets affected by FCR. The 2 main farming spots of this kind of build is the Chaos Sanc, WSK and Pits, since all of these areas are capable of dropping any item in the game, aside from it filled with demons/undead monsters, making your FoH really efficient.

For your swap, you should try and look for items with attack speed, crushing blow and open wounds since the swap weapons are going to be your bread-and-butter for killing Ubers.

If u want a character that can be super budget, doesn't require enigma, can clear TC85 areas insanely fast, has no problem with Act Bosses and can handle himself with Ubers/DCLONE, then you should really try it out!
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll