d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Player > Best Eu D2 Player Of All Time? > Europe
Prev1233234235236237350Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 3.00
Jan 4 2017 05:52pm
Quote (do_NaUKI @ 5 Jan 2017 01:42)
nope. i won vs frans 5-1 lol
frans sux
#1 is franz or franek
Gold: 57.95
Jan 5 2017 08:40am
:My-Turn:

This post was edited by Watch_OverMe on Jan 5 2017 08:40am
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 10%
Jan 5 2017 10:59am
Quote (Scaife @ 20 Dec 2016 01:39)
eppo :zzz:

lol cry faggot oO

Gold: 0.00
Jan 5 2017 02:38pm
Deine Mutter auf crack
Gold: 46,318.00
Jan 7 2017 12:28pm
Hello
The question which also is the name of the topic is not very well thought. Best Eu D2 Player of Alltime... First, some very good player in many pvp categories did not simply troll or posted trophies or left any trace except the go and cu from the begining of the duel and the end of it. So if you do not have any trace or information left about these, you won't be able to complete a full list (which won't be exhaustiv anyway) of these player.
Second, best.. such a ridiculous word based on some people which makes a consensus of it saying together its ok to name this best. Think that many other who did not met these people who says this "best" things were probably duelling in a private and respectable server made for a good duel game (Imagine them duelling not for the win of the lost but for the pleasure to duel simply, in other word to participate). The matter of that question could also be the ego (which is an important part of our own psychic developpment also physical) of the ones who could even recognize them within this. But I will make a gesture considering all of your ego, I will try:
The best d2 player of all time, considered as a macrosocial entity is all of you.All your default and qualities helps to form all of us, increasing our knowledge in the pvp categories we are affiliated with and so on.
I wish you all a very good serie of duel. If you like to whine, to troll or to post anykind of evidence as your ego demonstrating how destroy another ego, well this is also part of the folklore of this type of game.
See you :SeaB

This post was edited by seabeast on Jan 7 2017 12:28pm
Gold: 14,206.56
Jan 7 2017 04:58pm
Quote (eppo @ Jan 5 2017 06:59pm)
lol cry faggot oO

:rofl:
Gold: 3.00
Jan 7 2017 04:59pm
Quote (seabeast @ 7 Jan 2017 20:28)
Hello
The question which also is the name of the topic is not very well thought. Best Eu D2 Player of Alltime... First, some very good player in many pvp categories did not simply troll or posted trophies or left any trace except the go and cu from the begining of the duel and the end of it. So if you do not have any trace or information left about these, you won't be able to complete a full list (which won't be exhaustiv anyway) of these player.
Second, best.. such a ridiculous word based on some people which makes a consensus of it saying together its ok to name this best. Think that many other who did not met these people who says this "best" things were probably duelling in a private and respectable server made for a good duel game (Imagine them duelling not for the win of the lost but for the pleasure to duel simply, in other word to participate). The matter of that question could also be the ego (which is an important part of our own psychic developpment also physical) of the ones who could even recognize them within this. But I will make a gesture considering all of your ego, I will try:
The best d2 player of all time, considered as a macrosocial entity is all of you.All your default and qualities helps to form all of us, increasing our knowledge in the pvp categories we are affiliated with and so on.
I wish you all a very good serie of duel. If you like to whine, to troll or to post anykind of evidence as your ego demonstrating how destroy another ego, well this is also part of the folklore of this type of game.
Thx :)
Gold: 125.00
Jan 7 2017 07:12pm
Quote (seabeast @ Jan 7 2017 03:28pm)
Hello

Ty

See you : QuietschentE
Gold: 6.00
Jan 8 2017 06:24am
Quote (seabeast @ Jan 7 2017 08:28pm)
Hello

seabeast posts always 10/10
Gold: 20,516.50
Jan 8 2017 06:34am
Seeeyouuseaaabb
Go Back To Player vs. Player Topic List
Prev1233234235236237350Next
Add Reply New Topic