d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > International > Svenska > Den Officiella Svenska Chatten > Part 2
Prev16263646566100Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,980.87
Oct 12 2009 06:05am
Quote (Simun @ Mon, 12 Oct 2009, 13:08)
den som skulle kolla på min lägenhet hade glömt bort.....................................
~45minuters promenad i spöregnet i onödan = </3

:hug:
Gold: 33,050.00
Oct 12 2009 06:20am
public enemies finns med bra kvalité nu <3
fattas bara pengar på kontot så man kan köpa en vidrig cola att avnjuta till filmen ikväll :)
Gold: 75.00
Oct 12 2009 06:23am
Quote (Goss3N @ Mon, Oct 12 2009, 08:23am)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whwFlTrqWZ0

zomg, bland de bästa jag sett!11!
Gold: 2,669.00
Oct 12 2009 07:42am
The Egg & Cheese Sandwhich is one of the more versatile types of sandwhich around. Looking for a quick fill up? How about a late night snack? The Egg & Cheese Sandwhich is DEFINETLY the right choice. After having this as my late night snack for two consecutive nights, I decided to type up a guide and share the love. Enjoy.

Table of Contents
Section 1: Ingredients
Section 2: Construction
Section 3: Satisfaction

One of the best things about the egg & cheese sandwhich is the small amount of ingredients required to make one. This section will cover just that.

Ingredients:
  • 2x Eggs (Per Sandwhich)
  • 2x Pieces of Bread (Per Sandwhich) (Type of bread is up to you, I go white usually)
  • Cheese (I usually pile mine up completely with cheese, amount and type of cheese is up to you. Recently I've been using "SHURFRESH Shredded Mexican Cheese")
  • Butter/Margarine (Not a necessity, gives the eggs a little flavor and prevents you from having just a pan of egg crust)
  • Milk (Makes the eggs fluffy)
  • Extras (These are up to you. Can be simple spices, or elaborate sasauges)
  • 1x Frying Pan
  • 1x Bowl
  • 1x Spoon or Fork

Again, constructing this sandwhich is as simple as the use of some basic home appliances.

Construction:
  • First, you will want to gather all your ingredients. This prevents you from running around your kitchen while cooking looking for the pieces to the divine puzzle that is the egg & cheese sandwhich.
  • Next, crack you eggs and put them into the bowl. Follow that up with a little milk to fluff your eggs. While all this is going on, you may want to start the stove and butter your pan. I recommend "HIGH" setting for an express experience. Now you can beat your eggs with a fork (chop through the bulky parts).
  • Now pour the scrambled egg mix into the pan. Let it sit untill you start to see a solid forming in various areas of the pan, and scrape it all to the center. Continue this untill there is no liquid egg left, and make sure not too make your eggs too crispy.
  • Now turn off the stove and pop your bread into the toaster. After that is done, sprinkle some cheese on both pieces of bread. Next, stack the scrambled eggs on one bread, and pour more cheese on top of the eggs.
  • *OPTIONAL* For super melted cheese, put the one piece of bread with the eggs on it in the microwave oven for a few seconds. (This will make that one piece of bread kinda rubbery though, that's the trade-off)
  • Last combine any extras and carefully put those bread pieces together.

Now, aren't you glad you spent the, maybe 10 minutes total, to construct one hell of a sandwhich.
A reward for this fine guide, in JSP FG, is of course acceptable by young2093. Just click on that little forum gold link under my avatar and send me some money bitches.[/QUOTE]

Gold: 1,980.87
Oct 12 2009 08:09am
Quote (Ekaan @ Mon, 12 Oct 2009, 15:42)
The Egg & Cheese Sandwhich is one of the more versatile types of sandwhich around. Looking for a quick fill up? How about a late night snack? The Egg & Cheese Sandwhich is DEFINETLY the right choice. After having this as my late night snack for two consecutive nights, I decided to type up a guide and share the love. Enjoy.

Table of Contents

One of the best things about the egg & cheese sandwhich is the small amount of ingredients required to make one. This section will cover just that.

Ingredients:
  • 2x Eggs (Per Sandwhich)
  • 2x Pieces of Bread (Per Sandwhich) (Type of bread is up to you, I go white usually)
  • Cheese (I usually pile mine up completely with cheese, amount and type of cheese is up to you. Recently I've been using "SHURFRESH Shredded Mexican Cheese")
  • Butter/Margarine (Not a necessity, gives the eggs a little flavor and prevents you from having just a pan of egg crust)
  • Milk (Makes the eggs fluffy)
  • Extras (These are up to you. Can be simple spices, or elaborate sasauges)
  • 1x Frying Pan
  • 1x Bowl
  • 1x Spoon or Fork

Again, constructing this sandwhich is as simple as the use of some basic home appliances.

Construction:
  • First, you will want to gather all your ingredients. This prevents you from running around your kitchen while cooking looking for the pieces to the divine puzzle that is the egg & cheese sandwhich.
  • Next, crack you eggs and put them into the bowl. Follow that up with a little milk to fluff your eggs. While all this is going on, you may want to start the stove and butter your pan. I recommend "HIGH" setting for an express experience. Now you can beat your eggs with a fork (chop through the bulky parts).
  • Now pour the scrambled egg mix into the pan. Let it sit untill you start to see a solid forming in various areas of the pan, and scrape it all to the center. Continue this untill there is no liquid egg left, and make sure not too make your eggs too crispy.
  • Now turn off the stove and pop your bread into the toaster. After that is done, sprinkle some cheese on both pieces of bread. Next, stack the scrambled eggs on one bread, and pour more cheese on top of the eggs.
  • *OPTIONAL* For super melted cheese, put the one piece of bread with the eggs on it in the microwave oven for a few seconds. (This will make that one piece of bread kinda rubbery though, that's the trade-off)
  • Last combine any extras and carefully put those bread pieces together.

Now, aren't you glad you spent the, maybe 10 minutes total, to construct one hell of a sandwhich.
A reward for this fine guide, in JSP FG, is of course acceptable by young2093. Just click on that little forum gold link under my avatar and send me some money bitches.

old

This post was edited by SCXiao on Oct 12 2009 08:10am
Gold: 1,119.20
Oct 12 2009 09:09am
Quote (Simun @ Mon, 12 Oct 2009, 13:08)
den som skulle kolla på min lägenhet hade glömt bort.....................................

rackarns. :(

nåja, ni har iaf inte -15 ^^
Gold: 93.00
Warn: 100%
Oct 12 2009 09:11am
Quote (Nickeee @ Mon, Oct 12 2009, 05:09pm)
rackarns. :(

nåja, ni har iaf inte -15 ^^

nn lappland ^^
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Oct 12 2009 09:13am
Quote (Simun @ Mon, 12 Oct 2009, 11:08)

hahahahha

man glömmer inte en sån sak.. lägenheter växer inte på träd!
Gold: 264,818.00
Oct 12 2009 09:48am
Sup.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Oct 12 2009 09:53am
Quote (Marcusd0 @ Mon, 12 Oct 2009, 15:48)
Sup.

Tjena, inte mycket. Är så trött så jag kan känna pulsen i mina ögonlock (y)

you?
Go Back To Svenska Topic List
Prev16263646566100Next
Closed New Topic New Poll