+1 energy beat
+1 vitality support
2x +1 creature restoration
3x creature respec pots
10x creature renaming cards
misc equips and items
Gold: 9,120.00
May 10 2009 12:34am
Sell this stuff for rupees. I'll buy the rupees. If not, NTY.
Gold: 0.00
May 10 2009 05:06am
yeah, I figured that rupees would be easier to trade, so I'm already working on it. thanks!
May 15 2009 08:32am
Update:
Sold most of my stuff, have over 100M now. Willing to trade for forum gold at 1M=10g ratio or trade for stuff/rupee on Lydian
May 16 2009 01:41pm
I'll buy 70m then. Also, since I joined before you and have more posts, I expect you to give the rupees first before I send the forum gold... as will every other trader.
If this is a problem, you can ask HolyShield. I've traded him before and I've always given him the forum gold after he trades me.

Thanks.
May 16 2009 05:46pm
Fraisa, no, do not do this. Ive been using D2jsp since 2007, and I know how scammers works. Get a mediator, or forget this trade!
May 16 2009 08:24pm
yeah, I might be new to these forums, but I'm not a noob. I'm interested in trading, but not without a mediator.
May 17 2009 09:44pm
Mediator works for me. Let me know if you find one for rappelz.

Btw, PryoMann.. you don't know me and I don't know you. Don't go around suggesting that people are scammers.. thanks.
Also, if there isn't a mediator.. I won't be trading. I will not give forum gold first, especially not to someone that just joined. Sorry.

This post was edited by AgentRevo on May 17 2009 09:50pm
May 18 2009 06:55am
Quote (AgentRevo @ Mon, May 18 2009, 04:44am)
Mediator works for me. Let me know if you find one for rappelz.

Btw, PryoMann.. you don't know me and I don't know you. Don't go around suggesting that people are scammers.. thanks.
Also, if there isn't a mediator.. I won't be trading. I will not give forum gold first, especially not to someone that just joined. Sorry.

"Also, since I joined before you and have more posts, I expect you to give the rupees first before I send the forum gold" - I just answered to that one. I have nearly 10k posts, and Ive been a member for over 2.5 years. I know the trading ways in D2jsp..
And Im friends with Fraisa outside D2jsp, so I was telling her of friendly reasons.. I didnt suspect you to be a scammer, not at all.. was just warning Fraisa.

Another thing. Yesterday I bought 75m from someone here, he gladly gave me the rupees first. I told him to call a mediator but he refused. He gave me the rupees, I gave him the FG.

Meaning --> Not everyone is a scammer. And I know people with a lot of posts ( e.g me ) are looked as "Trusted players". You dont have a lot of posts either, but yet you look at yourself as you were a trusted player.
If I were trading with someone with 30k posts, I would still get a mediator..

This post was edited by PryoMann on May 18 2009 06:59am
May 18 2009 10:08pm
To be honest, I don't believe in this trusted player BS.
A trusted player could suddenly go and start scamming people, abusing their trusted status, though this is unlikely.

All I was trying to say in this thread is that I have previously conducted a trade with HolyShield. He traded me rupees and I traded him forum gold right after. This is how I traded before, therefore I am comfortable with this method. If your friend is not comfortable with this, that is completely fine with me. I am willing to get a mediator, this is preferred.

I know I have a low post count.. but really, does count matter or is it based on quality? I have conducted many trades... all of them sealed in a very concise manner. If someone spams threads and posts useless things like "lol" after a comment, does that ultimately make them a trusted member? The system is flawed, but it's all we got... therefore I will accept it because there is no other alternative.

As for me looking at myself as a trusted player? I only stated that she should give the item first because this is the method of Diablo II. In all the trades I have conducted, I have been forced to give the item first because of my lower post count and join date. I felt that this is the standard procedure if one decides to not use a mediator. Once again, a mediator will be fine with me. However, if there isn't one available, then I would not trade unless the "lower post count" person traded me first.

Anyways, I am still looking for Pantera rupees. Please let me know as soon as you find a mediator so we can get this trade underway.

Thank you.
Go Back To Rappelz Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll