d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Rappelz > Q's & A's
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.80
Oct 16 2008 05:45pm
Hey guys, if you haven't noticed, I'm new to this site. But as soon as I saw this post, I now want to help in anyway I can. I am a veteran player that played since the middle of e3 and quit a few weeks ago. I played on Tortus server, and then later moved to salamander. If you got any questions on pets, trades, characters, builds etc., just ask! I will reply as soon as possible smile.gif
Gold: 716.72
Oct 17 2008 05:13am
pm me how to skill assasin strider biggrin.gif im kinda new and playin on yeti serwer , wich is best pet with psyhical attack to lvl me at start ?
Banned
Gold: Locked
Oct 17 2008 08:38am
there's a whole guides and builds in rappelz official site...not many rappelz users are here
Gold: 3.80
Oct 17 2008 03:20pm
Quote (Usc_abaddon @ Fri, Oct 17 2008, 11:13am)
pm me how to skill assasin strider biggrin.gif im kinda new and playin on yeti serwer , wich is best pet with psyhical attack to lvl me at start ?

To start off, you should probably do best with pantera as your first pet because of the patk increase, and you shouldn't even be taking the damage in dungeon parties if you're a strider/assassin

Here are the skills you will use-

sad.gif i never played assassin

ALL PASSIVES-max
Skills, I think this is how you do it.

Passives should all get leveled a little by little until max, starting with dual wield.
Remember to use all lvl 1 skills for dagger assassins and maxed bloody + smite for sword assassins
Assassin Impact gets maxed as soon as you can max it
Put 1 pt in all xbow skills + max xbow passive & hunter Impact IF you plan to duel

GEAR Q's

swords = more damage, less speed
dagger = less damage, more speed
WARRIORS ARMOR (hunter for running and dueling mages)

Pets
Skeletons = much more efficient with dagger build when using the unity, but still helps for swords
Blue Pixie = nerfed in e5, but still works well with a low hp warrior, mp unity helps
Siren = nerfed in e5, lowers enemy's accuracy BIGTIME however.
Orc/Hawk = Nice choice, as it raises patk and pdef at the same time with unity
Kenta = Max Patk increase with unity

The rest of the pets aren't as useful imo

sry i couldn't help that much but doing the best i can smile.gif

This post was edited by rawr1234 on Oct 17 2008 03:21pm
Go Back To Rappelz Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll