d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > Life Regen Set Up
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 197,302.36
Sep 2 2024 04:41pm
I have two life regen pieces, wondering if 3x pieces is something that people are using for solo climbs with noob gear like me. Recommended? Not recommended? I don’t like the idea of 3x equip slots being reserved so I’m sticking to two and just drop my line in the pond or mute/peep the mp and time goes quick. Lmk your thoughts for your solo climbs. Playing rogue starter class. Not geared like y’all boys… yet 💪

Edit: went ahead and bought a 1fg +7 regen staff lvl 5. Now I’m around 20 life regen. Losing so much hp and not much in the mp so I’ll have to peep the trade threads and learn how to do trades to keep at this town/fish/mute/regen slow mq grind. Having loads of fun tho.

This post was edited by thumpr on Sep 2 2024 05:06pm
Gold: 35,322.19
Sep 3 2024 08:20am
personally i just do a bit of skilling, although if i full gear i don't need to regen at all until about level 75 unless fighting EPs and selling all the drops.
In general i dislike life regen as its just more gear, however i'm probably one of the few who tries to avoid it.
Gold: 9,321.80
Sep 4 2024 03:32am
I saw this post awhile ago... chose not to respond because people think I am nuts.

Personally, I don't rely on Regen gear in my inventory space, I use EES gear so that I can get more Shrine items stored on character, I have a certain method though, I will trash some crap items to make space for better shrine items, and I will say that using Mythical (+5) Tier III to Tier VIII items to keep you going in the late 60s to 75s ... sell off the Arcanes +, and if you do run out, just pick up the crap and shrine them off.

Test it out for yourself ... Mind you I do use an armor while exploring with +8 Life Regen, however, I hardly regen unless I come across EP waves regularly (wish this happened every run, :P )

Oh, btw, always put your 3 EES items in your first 3 slots, this way, they should NOT be re-organized by the game mechanics.
Gold: 33,793.70
Sep 4 2024 03:39am
Quote (Bigheaded @ Sep 3 2024 04:20pm)
personally i just do a bit of skilling, although if i full gear i don't need to regen at all until about level 75 unless fighting EPs and selling all the drops.
In general i dislike life regen as its just more gear, however i'm probably one of the few who tries to avoid it.

I play like you :)
i either close the tab and do something else (like work or another game)
and if I stick in the game I skill
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll