d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > Heal Charm Vs Regen Gear
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 26,808.89
Jun 7 2024 12:50pm
I mostly play solo. Would it be faster/more efficient to use heal charms as I climb instead of regen gear? Is salvation going to do a large enough heal even though I'm not putting anything into intelligence? I saw posts that people do a salvation/dmg skill combo

Just wanna know if it is worth buying for a melee char. Thanks!
Gold: 35,322.19
Jun 7 2024 06:18pm
salvation got nerfed to the floor thanks to the mobs which erase your ability progress.

I'd stick with regen gear.
Gold: 9,321.80
Jun 7 2024 09:33pm
There are factors.

#1 ... minimum base 30 intelligence when using any heal charms that are less than 150% EE.
#2 ... Salvation is great, but of off class, you will spend 5 minimum ability points = 40% charge.

Now Bigheaded is correct with the monsters that remove abilities, there are those that ONLY remove healing abilities and only melee abilities (that I have come to notice so far)... there are also those that will remove both types instantly, and those that remove both types one at a time.

Note: I still have to keep testing this... the monster types with eyeballs seem to be a biatche ... not sure if it reacts to removing abilities based on it being hit, or a % chance based on RNG.

Personally... test it out for yourself... also... if you get to Warlock, having the Heal type charms is going to come in handy.

I solo only on HC, I always use Salvation and a minimum 30 base Intelligence even for a Samurai. upwards.
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll