d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > How To Unlock No Maze No More?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: Locked
Oct 15 2023 01:58pm
I read it's possible solo, but I see a prerequisite is stop the seven shamans which requires a group.
Could anyone help in how to get it? Would it be possible to pay groups to join to get the group requirements?
I don't mind dying.
Gold: 36,894.72
Oct 15 2023 04:36pm
The issue is getting Elemental Education (EE) to spawn which also requires a group, this can often take over 24 hours of exploring.
So unless you are able to find others whom are keen to get the quest as well, this isn't going to happen. Also bear in mind you'll need strong allies for both shamans and EE as both quests hit hard.

Also, not entirely sure you really want to attempt NMNM with subpar gear. If you have any issues against 3 EPs at the same time, then NMNM has the potential to spawn 9 EPs.
The quest can no longer be farmed either, so as soon as it spawns you'll want to kill as many as possible, and then if you want to do the quest again, it would then require you to MQ/reroll and redo shamans and EE.

In short it isnt going to happen, paying people probably wont work either due to how infrequently it spawns.
may have some suggestions, although more likely they'll just agree with what i've stated.

The main way i'd see you getting it done is having 2 people afk in your game whilst you attempt to solo your way until you find shamans, receive help in killing shamans then repeat for finding/killing EE.
However getting 2 people to afk in your game obviously leads to a much harder experience, as solo'ing 7 eps/mobs at a time isn't an easy task. Also finding 2 people happy to afk whilst you hunt for this is also going to be difficult to find.

I'm not trying to put you off the idea, i'm just saying it as it is, there's good reasons why no-one attempts this quest any more and those reasons are stated above, specifically the hunt for EE and group requirements.
Banned
Oct 16 2023 04:06am
Quote (Bigheaded @ Oct 15 2023 11:36pm)
The issue is getting Elemental Education (EE) to spawn which also requires a group, this can often take over 24 hours of exploring.
So unless you are able to find others whom are keen to get the quest as well, this isn't going to happen. Also bear in mind you'll need strong allies for both shamans and EE as both quests hit hard.

Also, not entirely sure you really want to attempt NMNM with subpar gear. If you have any issues against 3 EPs at the same time, then NMNM has the potential to spawn 9 EPs.
The quest can no longer be farmed either, so as soon as it spawns you'll want to kill as many as possible, and then if you want to do the quest again, it would then require you to MQ/reroll and redo shamans and EE.

In short it isnt going to happen, paying people probably wont work either due to how infrequently it spawns.
^BWConformity may have some suggestions, although more likely they'll just agree with what i've stated.

The main way i'd see you getting it done is having 2 people afk in your game whilst you attempt to solo your way until you find shamans, receive help in killing shamans then repeat for finding/killing EE.
However getting 2 people to afk in your game obviously leads to a much harder experience, as solo'ing 7 eps/mobs at a time isn't an easy task. Also finding 2 people happy to afk whilst you hunt for this is also going to be difficult to find.

I'm not trying to put you off the idea, i'm just saying it as it is, there's good reasons why no-one attempts this quest any more and those reasons are stated above, specifically the hunt for EE and group requirements.

Thank you for this explanation, maybe for a deathfarmer it's worth doing but otherwise no
Gold: 36,894.72
Oct 16 2023 07:07am
Doesn't work for deathfarmer.

Was recently patched so that if you leave a quest whilst a quest Mob was active, it would prevent you from regaining that quest. Obviously if the quest is complete it will also not spawn again

So you would only ever get nmnm once which isn't worth the hassle I stated above

This is different to 4 corners, as 4c will spawn 1 Mob for first, 2 mobs for second, 3 mobs for third and 4 mobs for 4th
But the quest will remain active if you kill any corner mobs you come across and never take the 4th corner.

So to repeat, as long as there is an actual quest mob on screen, leaving the group will cause the quest to "fail" and not be able to attempt till next mq

This post was edited by Bigheaded on Oct 16 2023 07:15am
Banned
Oct 16 2023 08:18am
Quote (Bigheaded @ Oct 16 2023 02:07pm)
Doesn't work for deathfarmer.

Was recently patched so that if you leave a quest whilst a quest Mob was active, it would prevent you from regaining that quest. Obviously if the quest is complete it will also not spawn again

So you would only ever get nmnm once which isn't worth the hassle I stated above

This is different to 4 corners, as 4c will spawn 1 Mob for first, 2 mobs for second, 3 mobs for third and 4 mobs for 4th
But the quest will remain active if you kill any corner mobs you come across and never take the 4th corner.

So to repeat, as long as there is an actual quest mob on screen, leaving the group will cause the quest to "fail" and not be able to attempt till next mq

Yes sorry, to clarify I would want it for death farmer for the strength bonus, not to keep farming it
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll