d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > Amount Of Xp Lost Per Death Based On Class
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: Locked
Nov 8 2023 08:26am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Nov 8 2023 12:53pm)
When you Death farm, you lose experience... correct, however you also lose Melee/cast prof points as well at a certain %... you are only talking about experience and not realizing you lose Prof points by %. ... so... go to 0% experience from a death, also means gaining 0% prof points in my opinion.

True... but then, there are a ton of stuff that got nerfed because they were deemed exploits when they weren't ... like having a higher level character in your run and drop & drop quality rates were reduced (still current) and also including experience gain. There are other things... none of them count now with updates during that time, however... death farming was a thing of the past on SC before when I was playing it ... but it was different because the Well was in town, and you just made a Mage or other caster to progress and die multiple times... again... HC could not do that, but at least they could try to keep up...NOT now.

I realise I lose prof points aswell but that would be the same regardless of %xp lost, you gain less prof inbetween deaths than the amount you lose with even 1 death
Gold: 226.93
Nov 8 2023 05:43pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Nov 8 2023 01:11am)
Okay... I got it now... so even with a Death they still Level up and keep the Prof points they gained, but there can be no "Item" hunting on SC.

My point was that you could still "Item" hunt on SC, but you never gain prof ranks or experience.

In a sense... both ideas work ... and maybe that is why they have a % loss (exp / prof) on SC ... wouldn't you think this is the average?

But again, as you pointed out, Death farming is an Exploit for SC

EDIT: to kill the exploit of "Death Farming" on SC is real simple... if you die... you don't get any drops, prof points or experience if you died twice in that level. Or... how about a 24 hour limit on the Death.

Rex,

I think you're drunk go home.

Leave death farmers alone.
Gold: 11,465.75
Nov 8 2023 06:02pm
Quote (Jowly @ 9 Nov 2023 12:43)
Rex,

I think you're drunk go home.

Leave death farmers alone.

:rofl: mao ... yup, I was drunk and on my way to do it again. Oh, I am at home drinking, it was good to wake up to this.
_______

Hey, Death farming is a good thing, I am just envious, but then I am also wanting the Well to be put back up in town so I can just prof hunt exploit. :lol:
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll