d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion >
Poll > Finally Hit 3.34 Aps Bp For Nado Spec
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,375.00
Jan 12 2013 08:58am
little messy post last one sry
Gold: 1,375.00
Jan 12 2013 09:06am
O btw I dont know if u played prepatch and remembered how loh worked. I u break 4.01 man get loh its awsome :D
Gold: 0.00
Jan 12 2013 10:18am
Quote (infallibleleo @ Jan 12 2013 05:46pm)
Mind doing me a favor by reading this first? --> http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65248733&f=142

all u need to know is inside there.

I've read it.

45seconds on azmodan if your OH was the last weapon swung, I get it lol.

My point is, while you're farming elites, knowing which weapon you swung last is extremely tedious, half the time you're probably on a MH swing, half the time on an OH swing.

You're looking at a "how much dps can I deal in an idealized situation on a target that cannot be feared?" whereas I look at "how much dps can I deal in actuality?"

My point is that although a really fast OH can give you a higher tick rate for Nados, how effective is it really while you're doing a full act3 MP10 clear?

How effective is this setup with an EF on MH proccing fear on Nados, even with a cold SoJ?

What is your average clearspeeds for MP10?

Because ultimately imho, this is what counts considering most if not all players gear to clear acts and kill elites, not farm Azmodan over and over again.
Gold: 166,090.00
Jan 12 2013 10:36am
The new ruby gives an attack speed boost, so you may be able to get to the next bp... :)
Gold: 3,700.00
Jan 12 2013 11:47am
Quote (Uberjager @ 13 Jan 2013 00:18)
I've read it.

45seconds on azmodan if your OH was the last weapon swung, I get it lol.

My point is, while you're farming elites, knowing which weapon you swung last is extremely tedious, half the time you're probably on a MH swing, half the time on an OH swing.

You're looking at a "how much dps can I deal in an idealized situation on a target that cannot be feared?" whereas I look at "how much dps can I deal in actuality?"

My point is that although a really fast OH can give you a higher tick rate for Nados, how effective is it really while you're doing a full act3 MP10 clear?

How effective is this setup with an EF on MH proccing fear on Nados, even with a cold SoJ?

Because ultimately imho, this is what counts considering most if not all players gear to clear acts and kill elites, not farm Azmodan over and over again.

:wallbash:

u still don't get it. 45 seconds is timing i took when using ww coupled with rltw. aps alternate from mh n oh when ww, hence we r taking the average..

Jan 12 2013 09:16pm
Quote (infallibleleo @ Jan 13 2013 01:47am)
:wallbash:

u still don't get it. 45 seconds is timing i took when using ww coupled with rltw. aps alternate from mh n oh when ww, hence we r taking the average..

It does not.

Nubtro updated his thread. WW ticks off the weapon about to be swung. Which in most cases, would be your MH.

However, my questions still apply in which case they haven't been answered.

Quote (Uberjager @ Jan 13 2013 12:18am)

This post was edited by Uberjager on Jan 12 2013 09:16pm
Jan 13 2013 12:12am
Quote (Uberjager @ 13 Jan 2013 11:16)
It does not.

Nubtro updated his thread. WW ticks off the weapon about to be swung. Which in most cases, would be your MH.

However, my questions still apply in which case they haven't been answered.

There are rng nature to these tests, such as some sprint spawning 4 nados while some 5nados etc, n also your concern about ww ticks varies from weapon swung etc.

Hence, I have performed the test over 5 times n taking the average. U obviously did not read n comprehend.

With regard to your qns about efficient farming, there's no test to actually verify in a very accurate way because there are too many rng factor.

I personally have a hota sword offhand for Hota spec as well. Tried various specs as of date. From my personal view, I would suggest scoundrel with buriza for freeze, coupled with my current spec is the best this far. Nados n ww land wells on mobs with freeze from follower n snaring effect from soj.

Quantifying the efficiency of this spec in farming mobs would be impractical. I would suggest that u try them out personally to have a feel of the farming. Ultimately, there is no best build universally, only your own best build.
Jan 13 2013 03:36am
Quote (infallibleleo @ Jan 13 2013 02:12pm)
There are rng nature to these tests, such as some sprint spawning 4 nados while some 5nados etc, n also your concern about ww ticks varies from weapon swung etc.

Hence, I have performed the test over 5 times n taking the average. U obviously did not read n comprehend.

With regard to your qns about efficient farming, there's no test to actually verify in a very accurate way because there are too many rng factor.

I personally have a hota sword offhand for Hota spec as well. Tried various specs as of date. From my personal view, I would suggest scoundrel with buriza for freeze, coupled with my current spec is the best this far. Nados n ww land wells on mobs with freeze from follower n snaring effect from soj.

Quantifying the efficiency of this spec in farming mobs would be impractical. I would suggest that u try them out personally to have a feel of the farming. Ultimately, there is no best build universally, only your own best build.

Good answer. :P

Personally I've done my own tests myself. Anything that doesn't allow me to clear elites within a certain time over 50+ runs I consider the setup inefficient.

A well built WW build clears faster than HoTA for elite clears imho.

Currently at 15-20 seconds average for WW on mp10 elite clears. Pretty satisfied with that for now as any substantial upgrade would require me to sink another 1b+ into my char.
Gold: 50.00
Jan 13 2013 07:16am
nice build. You should try with some %chance to freeze for fun, like with a 5% freeze belt. With 36 tornadoes ticks it will be gg
Jan 13 2013 08:59am
Quote (bouzigue @ 13 Jan 2013 21:16)
nice build. You should try with some %chance to freeze for fun, like with a 5% freeze belt. With 36 tornadoes ticks it will be gg

Sounds like a good idea. However it would be a trade off for my leech life from ik, and also the 60resist set bonus. Might showing me an example of a gg freeze belt?
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll