d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > HC USWest 2008 > Paying Fg For Reports
Closed New Topic
Gold: 65.00
Dec 26 2008 02:36pm
I'm limited on time and don't have time to complete all my assignments myself, so I'm seeking help. I'm paying FG for each project, I have a set price in mind for each of these so if you are interested in doing one send me a PM with which one(s) you are interested in and I can give you a price. Also if you have any kind of higher education please include that in the message as well. There is a small amount of reading before each of these projects, and once we establish you will be doing one I will send you the reading with instructions more in depth or any other kind of materials needed.

Each student will need to write a 1-2 page (12 font, double spaced) essay.  Spelling counts!  Your task is to describe a fairly significant and specific injury that either you, a friend, or family member has had.  The essay should contain the following information to receive full credit for this assignment:

1.  Type of injury.
2.  How injury occurred.
3.  How long it took to recover.
4.  Was first aid or a visit to the doctor necessary, if so be specific.
5.  What methods of treatment were used (Be Specific, example, iced ankle 20 minutes at a time)
6.  After recovery, were there any lasting effects from this injury
7.  How you learned anything about preventing this injury in the future.

Write a 1-2 page paper (12 font double spaced) that describes how you can personally contribute to a healthier environment.  Write about ways that make sense to YOU, based on who you are, and how, and where you live. There are lots of ideas in the reading assignment.

#3 ( Clearly since I'm limited on time you can't actually log this for three days you will have to make up all the foods you ate for three days. )
For this assignment, you are to write down everything you eat and drink for three consecutive days.  Using food and drink labels and the knowledge you have gained from this unit, you are to document the following:

1.      Name of food
2.    Serving Size (the amount you ate)
3.    Grams of carbohydrate, protein and fat you ate
4.    Total calories in that food
5.    Important vitamins and/or minerals in that food
6.    DAILY TOTALS of calories, carbohydrates, proteins, and fats

Based on what you learned from unit 1 reading, write a one-page (12 font, double space) paper on how nutritiously you ate for those three days you logged.  Consider the following questions:

-How well did you meet guidelines for percentage of carbohydrates, fats and proteins?
          -Did you eat mostly complex or simple carbohydrates; saturated or unsaturated fats?
          -Did you eat enough calories, too many, too little?
          -What could you change to improve your diet?  Be specific in your explanation  and
            use statistics from your food log to back up your claims. 

Gold: 20.00
Dec 26 2008 02:45pm
less d2, moar homework.
Gold: 4,269.90
Dec 26 2008 03:19pm
I see...
Gold: 65.00
Dec 26 2008 04:18pm
Bump
Go Back To HC USWest 2008 Topic List
Closed New Topic