d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > HC USWest 2008 > I'm So Sick!!!
Closed New Topic
Gold: 6.57
Dec 25 2008 09:55am
I went to a party last night and Had alot todrink. And they had this Bean dip happy.gif I ate the shit out of it gg had chili, hot pepers rice cheese other gg shit in now, now i have the bubble guts and i feel like shit. TBH i would do it all over again!!!!

any one else have a gg xmas eve?

ps. i know Patrica didn't have one cause hes polish and they don't believe in spending money.
Gold: 15.85
Dec 25 2008 10:07am
Quote (SirBucon @ Thu, Dec 25 2008, 03:55pm)
I went to a party last night and Had alot todrink. And they had this Bean dip happy.gif I ate the shit out of it gg had chili, hot pepers rice cheese other gg shit in now, now i have the bubble guts and i feel like shit. TBH i would do it all over again!!!!

ps. i know Patrica didn't have one cause hes polish and they don't believe in spending money.

LOL so true pollocks are worse than jews. my ex is polish...Hey that bean dip sounds fucking goood!
Gold: 0.00
Dec 25 2008 10:15am
Quote (SirBucon @ Thu, Dec 25 2008, 11:55am)

So lykez, you had alot to drink, to many guys came inside of you and now your stomach hurts ic.

Well sir. I will say this, i wore a condom so i r not teh daddy.

vouch @ patrica.

IT wished me a merry christmas, but is playing d2.. tisk tisk.

This post was edited by BfGGM on Dec 25 2008 10:16am
Go Back To HC USWest 2008 Topic List
Closed New Topic