d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > HC USWest 2008 > Have Anyone Seen A Movie Called,"an American Crime > Dicuss Please
Closed New Topic
Gold: 694.56
Dec 23 2008 05:55am
Have anyone seen thise movie? Wow, i cant simpily understand why those kids done that even worse they just left her to beaten up, abused, treating her like a toy.. Thats a fucking sadist.. If i were one of them, i wouldve stopped em nor take her out of that sadist house or have police come by wow.. Im disappointed, she didnt grew up and having a great life but instead she went to stranger's home and having beat up over jealously.. I mean im uh..wish had it changed or something you know? Personality i dont like murderer, killer, sadist, sadfuck, drugs dealer, drugs users.. those sadfuck.. I wish, there are a law that could allow me to collect those sicko and put em away.. Im flattered.. SOrry if this were long.. but BUT PLEASE READ THIS AND THIS IS IMPORTANT.. PLEASE NO SPAMMER.. PLEASE..THIS IS SERIOUS ISSUSE, BASED ON TRUTH STORY
fuck.. fuck..
Gold: 568.02
Dec 23 2008 05:57am
I watched meet the parents, I felt sorry for Gaylord...Really touched my hart how his gf's family (soon to be fiance) treated him. but i am pleased with the end results.

This post was edited by sexidutch on Dec 23 2008 05:58am
Dec 23 2008 06:00am
Quote (sexidutch @ Tue, Dec 23 2008, 03:57am)
I watched meet the parents, I felt sorry for Gaylord...Really touched my hart how his gf's family (soon to be fiance) treated him. but i am pleased with the end results.

... that is gay movie, based on fantasy story.. Personality i dont give a fuck.. this the movie i saw.. It hit me hard, making me wondering why the fuck people do those stuff.. its pathetic, lame.. ruined a girl's life for no reason... they just.. uh..toying her like shes a broken doll and get blamed by thier own faults which isnt hers fault.. i just wish someone did something before she died.. i dont udnerstand..
Dec 23 2008 06:03am
There's allot of things happning in the world now and present, which many people dont understand and never will me included. And there are allot of little weirdo's around personaly hitting or abusing a woman/girl/female is the lowest you can get.
Dec 23 2008 06:07am
Quote (sexidutch @ Tue, Dec 23 2008, 04:03am)
There's allot of things happning in the world now and present, which many people dont understand and never will me included. And there are allot of little weirdo's around personaly hitting or abusing a woman/girl/female is the lowest you can get.

I wonder, they do they fucking exist? I just.. wish.. they didnt fucking exist.. thats all i can ask for.. just live and die old like regular people.. not got killed, got killed by sadfuck, killed by kidnanpper, killed by drugs, killed by which they shouldve not died to.. its just SICK MOTHERFUCKER.. argh.. if MODERATOR GOING TO CLOSE THIS. I SERIOUSLY WILL SPAMMING HELLA OUT OF THE SHIT ON YOU BITCH.. IDFC IF I GET SCAMMER TAG OR LOCKED GOLD OR FUCKING WARNED, PERSONAITY I DONT GIVE A FUCK
Dec 23 2008 06:11am
Quote (DeafPwnisher @ Wed, 24 Dec 2008, 00:07)
I wonder, they do they fucking exist? I just.. wish.. they didnt fucking exist.. thats all i can ask for.. just live and die old like regular people.. not got killed, got killed by sadfuck, killed by kidnanpper, killed by drugs, killed by which they shouldve not died to.. its just SICK MOTHERFUCKER.. argh.. if MODERATOR GOING TO CLOSE THIS. I SERIOUSLY WILL SPAMMING HELLA OUT OF THE SHIT ON YOU BITCH.. IDFC IF I GET SCAMMER TAG OR LOCKED GOLD OR FUCKING WARNED, PERSONAITY I DONT GIVE A FUCK

Thats just how the world is. You cant stop it no one can. Recently there was an artical in the news paper. some people had put there recenlty born baby maybe around 1 year in the washing machine. It was unbelievable that people could do such cruel things. There are certaintly some sick people around.

This post was edited by sexidutch on Dec 23 2008 06:11am
Dec 23 2008 06:15am
Quote (sexidutch @ Tue, Dec 23 2008, 04:11am)
Thats just how the world is. You cant stop it no one can. Recently there was an artical in the news paper. some people had put there recenlty born baby maybe around 1 year in the washing machine. It was unbelievable that people could do such cruel things. There are certaintly some sick people around.

what? they put a one years old baby in washing machine? wow... im uh... i wish i were an angel or something.. i would just slay them for thier dumbass mistakes.. and i wish i had the power to change the world.. and everything smooth, perfect.. nothing bad, just a happy place to live.. i..uh..i dont know what to say really.. i have a lot things to say but i just know what to say you know? cant get them together in sentence or something.. fuck
Go Back To HC USWest 2008 Topic List
Closed New Topic