d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > HC USWest 2008 > Come Quick > I Want Ur Opinions
Prev14567Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Jan 4 2009 08:29pm
Quote (Azzman @ Sun, Jan 4 2009, 10:27pm)
*yawn* u talk big but.....come put me in place. OH YEAH!!U CAN'T! u have no chars. u just sit on here and spam all day on a realm/game u dont even play. i never claimed to be notorious like all of u. I DONT GIVE A FUCK that ppl know who i am....but all u steppin up 2 me and can't do siht. Just remember...this RAND put u and all ur busta ass baby friends in place

Looking @ my ear mule.

Give me your char names/account.

If i donty have you on a log/you arnt on a log i know of, ill make a char tonight and duel you.
Jan 4 2009 08:30pm
Quote (Azzman @ Mon, Jan 5 2009, 02:27am)
*yawn* u talk big but.....come put me in place. OH YEAH!!U CAN'T! u have no chars. u just sit on here and spam all day on a realm/game u dont even play. i never claimed to be notorious like all of u. I DONT GIVE A FUCK that ppl know who i am....but all u steppin up 2 me and can't do siht. Just remember...this RAND put u and all ur busta ass baby friends in place

RAWR!!! mad angry <insert rage essay here> so there u mung bean lickin panty wearin no one !!!!
Gold: 6.57
Jan 4 2009 08:30pm
Quote (BfGGM @ Sun, 4 Jan 2009, 21:29)
Looking @ my ear mule.

Give me your char names/account.

If i donty have you on a log/you arnt on a log i know of, ill make a char tonight and duel you.

Last season we had all ur pvm spawns scared. now you kids get 1 kill and ur #1 OMG!
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 4 2009 08:31pm
Quote (SirBucon @ Sun, Jan 4 2009, 06:28pm)
your singing a song right now Cause you know i do not have a char. but you havn't proved ur self to even get a shot at the champ. do you understand this? Kill some one that is creditable. in till then stfu.

Come on. the champ must be scared cuz im callin ur bitch ass OUT right now in front of every1. and ''champs'' dont back down. ur just a lil bitch that think ur sumthing. I dont even take this game that serious but quite frankly im fuckin sick of u and all ur little friends wearin that u r sumthing, been something, done something, when all u disrespectful wanna-be motherfuckers aint shit. and it pisses u off im callin u out, and u cant shut me the fuck up cuz ur a nobody
Jan 4 2009 08:31pm
Quote (SirBucon @ Sun, Jan 4 2009, 10:30pm)
Last season we had all ur pvm spawns scared. now you kids get 1 kill and ur #1 OMG!

LOL IKR.

LOLOLOL.

ZOMG WEI HAZ *** YOU CANT KILL US.

LMFAO!!!!!!

God i love spawns tongue.gif.

Quote (Azzman @ Sun, Jan 4 2009, 10:31pm)
Come on. the champ must be scared cuz im callin ur bitch ass OUT right now in front of every1. and ''champs'' dont back down. ur just a lil bitch that think ur sumthing. I dont even take this game that serious but quite frankly im fuckin sick of u and all ur little friends wearin that u r sumthing, been something, done something, when all u disrespectful wanna-be motherfuckers aint shit. and it pisses u off im callin u out, and u cant shut me the fuck up cuz ur a nobody

only calling us out because we dont have chars.

Lol...

This post was edited by BfGGM on Jan 4 2009 08:32pm
Jan 4 2009 08:33pm
Quote (Azzman @ Sun, 4 Jan 2009, 21:31)

we have already proved our selfs last season. If i made my Char again I guarantee u no one would baal with me Cause they know who I'm sit the fuck down.
Jan 4 2009 08:35pm
Quote (BfGGM @ Sun, Jan 4 2009, 06:31pm)
only calling us out because we dont have chars.

Lol...

No man....Idc...im callin yall out bc ur disrespectful punk motherfuckers that jsut scam and talk shit. if u kept ur fuckn mouths shut and just played the game none of u would have a problem with me. But when u guys talk all this mad shit and spam and are disrepsectful ect. sum1 is gonna call u out.
Gold: 425.00
Jan 4 2009 08:36pm
Quote (SirBucon @ Mon, Jan 5 2009, 02:33am)
we have already proved our selfs last season. If i made my Char again I guarantee u no one would baal with me Cause they know who I'm sit the fuck down.

ILL BAAL W U but i think its just me ic
Quote (SirBucon @ Sun, Jan 4 2009, 06:33pm)

ALL OF U AND UR FRIEND MAKE SOME CHARS AND MSSG ME.
MAKE EM, oh and btw.....i'm legit. and ive tanked/smashed hackers b4
go ahead n get ur triggs and make ur chars and pm me.
i will smash ur asses and when i do, remember
U got sat the fuck down by a rand legit
Quote (Azzman @ Sun, 4 Jan 2009, 21:35)
No man....Idc...im callin yall out bc ur disrespectful punk motherfuckers that jsut scam and talk shit. if u kept ur fuckn mouths shut and just played the game none of u would have a problem with me. But when u guys talk all this mad shit and spam and are disrepsectful ect. sum1 is gonna call u out.

did u say i scam? Lol I never scammed once on d2jsp Im not a little nigger like u don't u got some watermelon stand u can go jack?
Go Back To HC USWest 2008 Topic List
Prev14567Next
Closed New Topic