d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > HC USWest 2008 > Sad Story About My Dog
123Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 350.00
Warn: 20%
Dec 29 2008 01:51am
Today was an alright day everything was going alright, So i come home from school and call my dad asking if he would take me to go and get my drivers license. So i called and was like "So do you think you can take me to go and get my Drivers license today"? So then he goes " Tony i cant I'm just trying to hold myself together" I asked him what for? He said puppafat got ran over today. Im like "what" just shocked i couldn't believe it my best friend gone just like that.
He said she was ran over by the backhoe, She worked with us every day at work running all over the job sight. She was the best and closest dog i have ever had in my life. And so i asked my dad who ran her over and he said it didnt madder. After that i just started crying. If you have had lost someone or something than you would know how i feel. After about 30 mins i called him back and asked him again who hit him and he goes it was one of DNA's Backhoes (a constuction company) so then i said yea, but who hit her. And he was like " alright....... it was justin" (my Brother). So then i asked if i could talk to him, I asked him how did you hit here and he said he was unloading some shit and she for some reason went under it and he pulled forward not knowing and ran her over. She was a Golden retriever/ German cheperd mix but she looked exactly like a black lab. I dont have any pictures of her that i know of. but she looked just like this http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PPT1257.jpg I dont really want to talk that much about it because it just makes me start crying.

This post was edited by FrozenShadow on Dec 29 2008 01:51am
Gold: 0.00
Dec 29 2008 01:53am
Quote (FrozenShadow @ Mon, Dec 29 2008, 07:51am)
Today was an alright day everything was going alright, So i come home from school and call my dad asking if he would take me to go and get my drivers license. So i called and was like "So do you think you can take me to go and get my Drivers license today"? So then he goes " Tony i cant I'm just trying to hold myself together" I asked him what for? He said puppafat got ran over today. Im like "what" just shocked i couldn't believe it my best friend gone just like that.
He said she was ran over by the backhoe, She worked with us every day at work running all over the job sight. She was the best and closest dog i have ever had in my life. And so i asked my dad who ran her over and he said it didnt madder. After that i just started crying. If you have had lost someone or something than you would know how i feel. After about 30 mins i called him back and asked him again who hit him and he goes it was one of DNA's Backhoes (a constuction company) so then i said yea, but who hit her. And he was like " alright....... it was justin" (my Brother). So then i asked if i could talk to him, I asked him how did you hit here and he said he was unloading some shit and she for some reason went under it and he pulled forward not knowing and ran her over. She was a Golden retriever/ German cheperd mix but she looked exactly like a black lab. I dont have any pictures of her that i know of. but she looked just like this http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PPT1257.jpg I dont really want to talk that much about it because it just makes me start crying.

didnt have to read to know you ate him
Gold: 5.00
Dec 29 2008 01:54am
Quote (bigshooter44 @ Mon, Dec 29 2008, 12:53am)

lawls wtfux xD
Warn: 100%
Dec 29 2008 01:55am
LOLUMADCUZDOGISDEADATM?
Gold: 5.00
Dec 29 2008 01:55am
Quote (greapper2 @ Mon, Dec 29 2008, 12:55am)
LOLUMADCUZDOGISDEADATM?

-____- who wouldnt b
Dec 29 2008 01:56am
Quote (greapper2 @ Mon, Dec 29 2008, 03:55am)
LOLUMADCUZDOGISDEADATM?

seems more sad then mad.

Quote (FrozenShadow @ Mon, Dec 29 2008, 03:51am)
He said she was ran over by the backhoe, She worked with us every day at work running all over the job sight. She was the best and closest dog i have ever had in my life. And so i asked my dad who ran her over and he said it didnt madder. After that i just started crying. If you have had lost someone or something than you would know how i feel. After about 30 mins i called him back and asked him again who hit him and he goes it was one of DNA's  Backhoes (a constuction company) so then i said yea, but who hit her. And he was like " alright....... it was justin" (my Brother). So then i asked if i could talk to him, I asked him how did you hit here and he said he was unloading some shit and she for some reason went under it and he pulled forward not knowing and ran her over. She was a Golden retriever/ German cheperd mix but she looked exactly like a black lab. I dont have any pictures of her that i know of. but she looked just like this  http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PPT1257.jpg I dont really want to talk that much about it because it just makes me start crying.

tl;dr.

Quote (bigshooter44 @ Mon, Dec 29 2008, 03:53am)

LOL
Gold: 350.00
Warn: 20%
Dec 29 2008 01:57am
NOONE IS SUPPORTIVE
FUCK YOU GUYS

IM AFK FOR THE NIGHT
Gold: 4,610.69
Dec 29 2008 01:58am
aweee I'm sorry...

If that happened to my dog, it would be like losing a child or a relative, I would be traumatized and would cry for months >_< and probably will never get over it sad.gif
Warn: 100%
Dec 29 2008 01:59am
Quote (FrozenShadow @ Mon, Dec 29 2008, 07:57am)
NOONE IS SUPPORTIVE
FUCK YOU GUYS

IM AFK FOR THE NIGHT

die quietly in your sleep pl0x

Quote (Tessa @ Mon, Dec 29 2008, 07:58am)
aweee I'm sorry...

If that happened to my dog, it would be like losing a child or a relative, I would be traumatized and would cry for months >_< and probably will never get over it sad.gif

shit i remember you from like a couple years back on mai hime you gave me my first warn bitch i'll fucking rape you in the butt btw long time no see

This post was edited by greapper2 on Dec 29 2008 01:59am
Gold: 4,610.69
Dec 29 2008 02:02am
Quote (greapper2 @ Mon, Dec 29 2008, 07:59am)
shit i remember you from like a couple years back on mai hime you gave me my first warn bitch i'll fucking rape you in the butt btw long time no  see

Never given anyone a warn....... sry u mistaken me!~
Go Back To HC USWest 2008 Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic