d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev19439449459469472039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 60%
Jul 18 2011 08:40pm
Hey Raynor,

just need some clarification..

i remember reading somewhere that you should not take things such as energy drinks with creatine because it breaks it down / becomes less effective etc..

does this apply to things such as NO EXPLODE / jacked / superpump?

more to the point: is it all good to take my 5 gm's of creatine mono with my jacked pre workout
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Jul 19 2011 03:04am
Quote (Del_Boyy @ Jul 18 2011 08:59pm)
Ohhh damn!
You never like any supplement I find :p it is my goal now in life too actuly find one you like!!
Also thanks ill have a look at that link abit later ( on my phone atm )

Is there any good food too eat before bed? I just can't seem too fall asleep these days

Before bed stick to cottage cheese, regular cheese, milk, or casein protein shakes
Jul 19 2011 03:06am
Quote (Ladsy @ Jul 18 2011 10:40pm)
Hey Raynor,

just need some clarification..

i remember reading somewhere that you should not take things such as energy drinks with creatine because it breaks it down / becomes less effective etc..

does this apply to things such as NO EXPLODE / jacked / superpump?

more to the point: is it all good to take my 5 gm's of creatine mono with my jacked pre workout

jack3d is generally just a caffeine jump. There other stuff in there that gets marginally absorbed and virtually wasted.

I would advice against using these and just stick to plain black coffee or caffeine pills (like GAT Jet Fuel) instead.

secondly, when taking creatine, you want to try and take it with sugar on an empty stomach....give it about 20-30 mins before taking any other supplement for maximum benefit
Gold: 75.00
Jul 19 2011 04:18am
Hey raynor. I was reading some history on ancient people from various civilizations. One thing I noticed keeps popping up that continuously plagues everyone around the age of 50 throughout the ancient world was arthritis. I realize that everyone will probably start to have joint discomfort as we age. I'm still only 21, and still young, I was wondering if there is anything I should do starting now to prevent it? Diet, weightlifting etc.. anything i can do.

I was just reading wikipedia, and various other sources on ancient Egyptian mummies (seems like most of the people that died after the age of 50 was plagued by arthritis which gradually got worse and eventually crippled them).

This post was edited by MegaVovaN on Jul 19 2011 04:22am
Jul 19 2011 10:12am
Quote (MegaVovaN @ Jul 19 2011 06:18am)
Hey raynor. I was reading some history on ancient people from various civilizations. One thing I noticed keeps popping up that continuously plagues everyone around the age of 50 throughout the ancient world was arthritis. I realize that everyone will probably start to have joint discomfort as we age. I'm still only 21, and still young, I was wondering if there is anything I should do starting now to prevent it? Diet, weightlifting etc.. anything i can do.

I was just reading wikipedia, and various other sources on ancient Egyptian mummies (seems like most of the people that died after the age of 50 was plagued by arthritis which gradually got worse and eventually crippled them).

Yes there are a few things you can do.

Maintain a proper diet high in Good Fats, Calcium/Magnesium/Potassium balanced with sodium, and plenty of joint support supplements (try universal animal flex)

Also keep yourself limber and stretched out, as well as keep the body in motion. A sedentary body is no good to anyone.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 19 2011 11:13am
Hey,
i have a question about my workouts. when i first started lifting a few years ago i always had energy to bust through my recommended football lifts and still had more in me to do extra lifts, but for some reason my energy level has decreased a lot and i find my self not pushing as hard throughout the sets. a few weeks ago my friend let me try his pre-workout drink, its called Arnge Krush, and it worked great. I had tremendous focus and i felt like i actually wanted to keep lifting, and i busted through my sets and alot of extra lifts, i felt like i did when i first started lifting. However i do not want to depend on supplements to get energy.

I was wondering if u have any tips or ideas on why my energy levels are low, and if there is a way to get the focus and energy of a pre-work out shake naturally.
Jul 19 2011 02:27pm
Quote (jz188pwns @ Jul 19 2011 01:13pm)
Hey,
i have a question about my workouts. when i first started lifting a few years ago i always had energy to bust through my recommended football lifts and still had more in me to do extra lifts, but for some reason my energy level has decreased a lot and i find my self not pushing as hard throughout the sets. a few weeks ago my friend let me try his pre-workout drink, its called Arnge Krush, and it worked great. I had tremendous focus and i felt like i actually wanted to keep lifting, and i busted through my sets and alot of extra lifts, i felt like i did when i first started lifting. However i do not want to depend on supplements to get energy.

I was wondering if u have any tips or ideas on why my energy levels are low, and if there is a way to get the focus and energy of a pre-work out shake naturally.

Simple caffeine. Drink black coffee or green/black tea. 2-3 cups prior to a workout usually does the trick.
Gold: 3.38
Jul 19 2011 02:33pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Jul 19 2011 01:04am)
Before bed stick to cottage cheese, regular cheese, milk, or casein protein shakes

Greek yogurt's fine too right? Considering it's plain.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 19 2011 03:12pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Jul 19 2011 03:27pm)
Simple caffeine. Drink black coffee or green/black tea. 2-3 cups prior to a workout usually does the trick.

caffiene?? thats bad for u i thought
Jul 19 2011 03:23pm
Quote (Mesonychid @ Jul 19 2011 04:33pm)
Greek yogurt's fine too right? Considering it's plain.

absolutely.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev19439449459469472039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll