d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev18978988999009012039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 75.00
Jun 23 2011 02:47pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Jun 23 2011 03:28pm)
This is a highly debated topic. There is no DEFINITIVE scientific proof either way, however I can tell you this - typically if you listen to anything "positive" that makes you feel good - regardless of the type of music and so forth - you will be doing yourself a GOOD service by allowing the mind/body to seek positive equilibrium and thus eliminate or reduce potential stress and negative emotions.

6-6.5 hrs of sleep is NOT enough. You need 8-9 hrs of sleep per night for maximum benefit.

I would advise you FIND a way to get more sleep. If there is no other way, you could start trying meditation for 1 hour a day in the middle of the day.

You got a good way to meditate?
Gold: 345.22
Jun 23 2011 03:20pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Jun 23 2011 03:22pm)
Typically they are a waste of money and will do nothing.

If she is really looking to enlarge her breasts, she should speak to a qualified, highly rated plastic surgeon specializing in breast augmentation. With modern practices, silicone memory gel is the best option and can yield impressive results for around $5,000 total. This can be paid in 0% interest monthly installments using "care credit." In a 1 year period, $416 / month is the total amount to be paid (assuming no down payment). If the size of her breasts really bothers her, this is a long lasting and very safe solution that will also reduce her risk of breast cancer...not to mention a huge confidence boost for her...and also a big plus for you ;-)

yeah thats the thing though, i hate fake breasts and dont want her to get any, and theyre fine to me but she thinks theyre too small. but shes getting the pills + cream regardless so oh well, if its a waste of money shes the one wastin it lol but thanks bro
Gold: 97.66
Jun 23 2011 05:21pm
Hey raynor, how much sodium did u say was the max to consume?

i remember u said like 1500?

This post was edited by KramerFtw on Jun 23 2011 05:22pm
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Jun 23 2011 08:34pm
Quote (Boxa @ Jun 23 2011 04:44pm)
If I stack glycobol, slinsane, pslin, chromium picolinate, and r-ala can I eat as many carbs as I want and just maximize my nutrient partitioning for an epic bulk?

Well...glycobol is r ala....but just ph buffered I believe. So no need to take both.

Secondly..slinsane is just a gimmick...no real benefit here as far as I've seen regarding actual clinical trials and so forth

Chromium is always good...but it's effects are marginal.

Lastly...pslin was terrible when it wasn't discontinued....didn't do anything for most people I know who used it.

Overall, I would totally avoid everything except the r+ala (or glycobol if you wanted) and the chromium picolinate. Secondly, I'd add some L-carnitine between meals...which is extremely effective.

Also, maximizing nutrient partitioning during a bulk would be best done manually (ie: right amount of macros at the right time with the right supplementation at strategic points throughout the day) - Digestive enzymes are also good for maximizing results on a bulk...but if you're not a hardgainer, they typically don't aid THAT much.
Jun 23 2011 08:36pm
Quote (MegaVovaN @ Jun 23 2011 04:47pm)
You got a good way to meditate?

go into a dark room, sit up straight but comfortably. Close your eyes and focus on NOTHING but your breathing. Literally do not think of anything else except your breathing. Do this for 30-60 minutes a day. Eventually you will feel yourself slip into an REM state...your eyes will begin to flutter, just relax and let it happen, focus on nothing but breathing
Jun 23 2011 08:37pm
Quote (xKoopa @ Jun 23 2011 05:20pm)
yeah thats the thing though, i hate fake breasts and dont want her to get any, and theyre fine to me but she thinks theyre too small. but shes getting the pills + cream regardless so oh well, if its a waste of money shes the one wastin it lol but thanks bro

I gotcha, well then it works out well for you...she'll waste money...and you'll have what you like. However on a side note...you should keep instilling confidence in her all the time. Like about how good she looks and so forth.
Jun 23 2011 08:37pm
Quote (KramerFtw @ Jun 23 2011 07:21pm)
Hey raynor, how much sodium did u say was the max to consume?

i remember u said like 1500?

depends.

on a bulk...2,000-3,000 maximum.

on cutting, 1,500-2,000 maximum

also remember, 2x potassium to 1x sodium to 1x magnesium to 1x calcium
Gold: 80.95
Warn: 100%
Jun 23 2011 08:44pm
the last few months ive been starting a new and improved exercise regime from what i was doing before, this one though is focussed all on high intensity work outs with weights, body resistance, and pylometrics.
I'm really trying to cut down my bf even more, ive noticed results but its been very slow and i havent noticed a lot of muscle growth, i went from 15% bf in march to 12% now.
Curretly i weight 153 pounds, 5'7", 12% bf, fairly muscular, i have a great vo2 max (i cant remember but it was good), my resting heart beat averaged from 48-51 beats per minute.
I work out twice a day (once for 15-20 mins after i wake up in the morning before i go to work) and after when i get home + my job requires me on my feet, and i play soccer twice a week as well as golf and am fairly active through swimming etc.

monday morning - i start with knee tuck jumps, squat jumps to push ups, tricep dips, and then then an ab exercise in high plank position and then you go to low plank position elbows to hand, and finish it off with tricep dips.

i try to do this as much as i can for 15-20 minutes depending on my time, 15 seconds each exercise without rest inbetween exercises but with 30 -45 seconds rest between sets.

monday evening - all circuit high intensity exercise - start with a warm up of light jogging on the spot to get my heart moving, then proceed to the following routine:

15 seconds bicep curls, 15 second upright press, 15 seconds upright vertical rows, bent over rows 2 arms 15 seconds, bent over rows 1 arm 15 seconds each arm, go to the ground and do 4 second down push ups and do 10, pick up free weights and perform a cable cross over movement type with my arms 15 seconds, then upright lat lifts, shoulder shrugs front and back 15 seconds, then finish with deadlifts for 15 seconds.
i try to do this for 3 sets or untill i fail
then i go outside do suicides about over 100m...i go for 30 seconds sprints in suicides then after the 30 seconds i skip for a minute, rest for 30 seconds, do again and do as much as i can in 15-20 minutes and stretch

tuesday
morning - start with jump squats 15 seconds, go into side to side push ups for 15 seconds, then into upright rows, to forward arm lifts with squats, to half burpees, then to jumping lunges all for 15 seconds and again i try to do as much as i can in 15-20 minutes depending on the time.
tuesday evening - start with squats with 1 arm holding weight, into arm lifts on the arm holding the weight, to half burpees, switch sides and finish the set with another burpees - that is one set - 15 seconds each exercise and again try to do that as much as i can in 15-20 minutes.

wednesday same as monday
thursday same as tuesday
friday same as monday
saturday same as tuesday + i do insanity hardcore abs work out
sunday - complete rest.
Now i've been doing this for awhile, i am getting lean but i still have the problem area around my waist/hip bones i can visibly see my obliques and a 4 pack forming but this area is problematic. also, i used to weight a fair amount in elementary school ( i am now 20 years old) from grade 8-10 i went from 210 pounds to 135 up to 150, but then first year univeristy i drank alot and got mono + injured myself so i gained a lot of weight.

is there anyway to reduce the stretchiness of my skin? also my face too i have a thin face but i always have problems trying to figure out whether its fat im looking at when i stretch the skin or if it is still fat because i work out hard and i eat proper - which is another thing, the BMX said i should be eating 3000 calories a day but for a while ive only been consuming around 1800-2000 at most - could this be why im not seeing a lot of muscle growth?

Gold: 120.00
Jun 23 2011 09:48pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Jun 23 2011 09:34pm)
Well...glycobol is r ala....but just ph buffered I believe. So no need to take both.

Secondly..slinsane is just a gimmick...no real benefit here as far as I've seen regarding actual clinical trials and so forth

Chromium is always good...but it's effects are marginal.

Lastly...pslin was terrible when it wasn't discontinued....didn't do anything for most people I know who used it.

Overall, I would totally avoid everything except the r+ala (or glycobol if you wanted) and the chromium picolinate. Secondly, I'd add some L-carnitine between meals...which is extremely effective.

Also, maximizing nutrient partitioning during a bulk would be best done manually (ie: right amount of macros at the right time with the right supplementation at strategic points throughout the day) - Digestive enzymes are also good for maximizing results on a bulk...but if you're not a hardgainer, they typically don't aid THAT much.

I'm 6'4 283, how do I know if I'm a hard gainer?
Jun 23 2011 10:24pm
Quote (Boxa @ Jun 23 2011 11:48pm)
I'm 6'4 283, how do I know if I'm a hard gainer?

lmao okay...

enough with the trolling there champ ;-)
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev18978988999009012039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll