d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev18548558568578582039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 31 2011 06:37pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ May 31 2011 08:04pm)
Ok just took a read...let me ask you if I understand your problems correctly...I will post them below:

1. You suffer from depression but can't find a direct physical or emotional cause of it.
2. You know of women that you would like to be romantically involved with but are afraid to attempt anything for fear of being rejected.

Are those the two integral parts of your issue? If so, I would be glad to help you.

If there is more to it than that, please let me know and I will consider that before answering.

Yes, both 1. and 2. hold true to an extent, so I hopefully you can answer this for me, I'd appreciate it.
Gold: 35,061.00
May 31 2011 07:06pm
Hey Raynor,

How many GAT Jet Fuel should a woman take again?

What is the length of time someone should take GAT Jet fuel, I ordered 240 caplets for myself and 120 for my girlfriend, will this be all I/she need to take?

I ordered some pro complex and some now whey isolate, ill let you know what I like better ;)

This post was edited by Celebrity on May 31 2011 07:07pm
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
May 31 2011 08:52pm
Quote (KramerFtw @ May 31 2011 08:06pm)
I didnt know that chicken was cheaper,i might have to look into that.  its 87 cents for  a can of tuna at walmart, 30 grams of protein, cant go wrong (besides mercury lols)

and whey, yeah, I have some, but i need to get some good whey with no sucralose or accelfame potassium or w/e

and eggs, I have 2 meals with em a day, eggs are my fav thing to make for sure

I need to change it up, cuz im actually worried.

frozen chicken is around $1.99 / lb - there is about 30g protein in 4 oz of chicken. That means you are getting approximately 3 cans of tuna per chicken breast in total protein content so that means you're actually saving some money.

Get the NOW! Whey Protein Mega-Pack - super cheap for great protein.

you can eat as many eggs as you want, great source of protein!!

May 31 2011 09:04pm
Quote (Armani_Code @ May 31 2011 08:37pm)
Yes, both 1. and 2. hold true to an extent, so I hopefully you can answer this for me, I'd appreciate it.

Well I definitely do have some answers for you.

A few things you need to know about depression.

1. It sometimes is caused by chemical and hormonal imbalances
2. It sometimes is genetic
3. It sometimes is caused by "lack of purpose"

The solution to all 3 of those things is usually in the form of ONE thing....

finding something in life that truly makes you HAPPY and doing it. I don't necessarily mean a career, or a hobby, but it could certainly be either. For example, I truly love medicine and health - the study, the art, the life, everything about it. That is what keeps me going through school despite the unbelievable stress and sacrifice that comes with it.

Sit down and think to yourself, what REALLY does it for you? Judging by your signature, you seem to have a penchant for baseball. Maybe you just like to watch, perhaps...but maybe you like to play? Maybe you should start playing in a men's league or for college if possible. If neither exist, find a rec league...pick up games, anything.

If this is NOT your style...think, what really does it for you? Video games? Women? Cars? Planes? Boats? Surfing? Powerlifting? RC Cars? Coin Collecting? Sports Cards? Performing/Acting? Music? etc. - Just really take some time to think about this.

Once you figure out what really makes you happy, you need to throw yourself into that...immerse your life in that, forget whatever you are doing, and jump in and never look back. You will be so glad you did....it is truly a mind and body altering experience to do what you love and dedicate your life to it.

Second to that is psychologically understanding the root of your depression. There is a good possibility some of it is stemming from your parents divorce, or even your inability to find romantic relationships from fear of inadequacy or being turned down. To solve this...I highly recommend getting some sessions with a psychiatrist. Check some reviews online and find a good one in your general area. Insurance typically covers this for around 2-3 sessions a month depending. Either way, it is WORTH IT...I recommend once a week for an hour each time. This will really start to help you confront the reason you are feeling the way you are.

The third method is to address all health/diet/exercise issues and balance them out. However, I am assuming that you have this already under control - if you feel that you don't please give me your sample meal plan as exercise plan and I will investigate it. Also your supplements and any alcohol/drug/tobacco use.

Lastly...in regards to women...the best advice I can give you would be to stop thinking so much. Live each day like it was your last in regard to women. You need to be a good person, but have NO REGRETS. If a woman turns you down...don't forget that there are millions more to take their place. Be polite, but be firm in your approach. Feel free to be yourself and act like an asshole if that suits you...but just remember the key point here is to BE YOURSELF AND HAVE NO REGRETS. Fear is the mind killer...truly and honestly...do not let it rule your life...lest you be in its servitude forever.

Who controls you....your mind....or fear? The answer in due time better be...."your mind."

I hope this helped you out....if you want more time to discuss this further, let me know...also feel free to follow up with any other questions/comments.
Gold: 75.00
May 31 2011 09:04pm
what causes canker sores, and how to reduce cure them?
May 31 2011 09:05pm
Quote (Celebrity @ May 31 2011 09:06pm)
Hey Raynor,

How many GAT Jet Fuel should a woman take again?

What is the length of time someone should take GAT Jet fuel, I ordered 240 caplets for myself and 120 for my girlfriend, will this be all I/she need to take?

I ordered some pro complex and some now whey isolate, ill let you know what I like better ;)

2 capsules would be fine.

that might be enough for both of you for a total cutting cycle...let it play out and see how it goes.

Glad to hear you tried both, enjoy! =)
May 31 2011 09:08pm
Quote (MegaVovaN @ May 31 2011 11:04pm)
what causes canker sores, and how to reduce cure them?

Canker sores - depending on what type you have...are either mouth ulcers or a form of herpes.

Either way, they are usually genetic and there is not much you can do about them

However, scientific studies have shown that a regular routine of a saltwater mouthwash for 30-60 seconds one to two times per day helps keep these away for very extended periods of time.

In addition, having a balanced diet, good oral hygiene, and avoiding tobacco products or overly acidic foods also helps.

You can try a product called zilactin or Canka. Both of which coat the sore and make it feel MUCH better.

Also increase your zinc intake, as this also has been shown to help.

Try NOW! ZMA (3x capsules before bed each night) - also helps prevent grey hair and increases testosterone
Retired Moderator
Gold: 35,078.94
May 31 2011 09:58pm
What's your take on fiber pills? I hear a lot of people just down like 15-20 fiber pills periodically throughout the day and it keeps them "clean" but it also keeps them full.
Gold: 35,061.00
May 31 2011 10:14pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ May 31 2011 10:05pm)
2 capsules would be fine.

that might be enough for both of you for a total cutting cycle...let it play out and see how it goes.

Glad to hear you tried both, enjoy! =)

So the GAT won't produce "The Jitters" or anything like that?
May 31 2011 11:31pm
Quote (AspenSniper @ May 31 2011 11:58pm)
What's your take on fiber pills? I hear a lot of people just down like 15-20 fiber pills periodically throughout the day and it keeps them "clean" but it also keeps them full.

They are fine...I would recommend this product instead however:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hplus/col.html

orange flavor is good, just add water and slam it down.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev18548558568578582039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll