d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev18078088098108112039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Apr 30 2011 04:02am
Quote (Celebrity @ Apr 30 2011 02:00am)
Hey, I've started using some of the plan you made me sometime ago.

Drinking almost a galon of water or a galon per day.

Meal 1 Water, fruit, granola bar (I am going to try and wake up earlier before school to eat eggs toast and orange juice).

Meal 2 1 and 1/2 cans of tuna made with 1 tsp of olive oil mayonnase on wheat roll with a whole tomato (medium sized) and ice water.

Meal 3 about 6oz of chicken over salad (no dressing) with strawerries and or grapes. Sometimes i have two slices of whole what bread with peanut butter.

Meal 4 Muscle milk shake and fruit.

After I work out muscle milk shake and fruit.

Last meal of the day 1 cup 2% cottage cheese with cinnamon and 23 almonds right before bed.

My workout times vary due to my schedule.

Monday - Wednesday I have been working out anytime from 3-6 for about an hour or a little more each time.

Thursday I usually cant get to the gym (if i can it would be between 10 p.m. and midnight.

Friday I can get to the gym sometimes, if i do its around 1 P.M.

Saturday would get to workout either 9 A.M. ish or 6 P.M. ish.

Sunday would get to workout either 9 A.M. ish or 6 P.M. ish.

I think I have been eating about 2000-2500 calories per day depending on how many meals i get in.

Will this work to burn fat and gain muscle?

Also taking 1 centrum multi vitamin per day.

Any feedback will be appreciated!

Hey there....yes, if you are taking in that diet and also working out sufficiently each day and keeping your general activity level high, you can stand to see some pretty good lean muscle gains and marginal fat losses over short period of time.

Avoid the centrum, that vitamin is useless. Instead please try NOW! Adam or CL Orange Triad.

I would be glad to go into more detail with you, but could you possibly give me an idea what you are looking for me to do? Do you want me to modify your plan? Show you a few new plans? etc?
Gold: 0.00
Apr 30 2011 11:15am
what's a cheap but good multivitamin?
Can't afford to buy orange triad or anything in that price range.
looking for something cheap, but better than centrum :P

thanks!
Apr 30 2011 11:35am
Quote (RoflMuch @ Apr 30 2011 01:15pm)
what's a cheap but good multivitamin?
Can't afford to buy orange triad or anything in that price range.
looking for something cheap, but better than centrum :P

thanks!

NOW! Adam

very cheap, and very good.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 30 2011 12:24pm
is a multi like Orange triad expensive piss?
vitamins beyond the 100% daily value is pissed out if they are the water solluble vitamins and fat solluble vitamins get stored but do they present any benefit if im getting 800% of my daily value EVERY DAY?
ive also heard of vitamin poisoning called hypervitaminosis from storing too much of a particular vitamin such as vitamin A. how much vitamin A would i need to take in one day or every day to get hypervitaminosis A?
Gold: 1,310.23
Apr 30 2011 06:50pm
Hey Raynor, Hope you dont mind me posting some picture taken today, after all you are my online prep trainer ;) so its only right

4/30/2011 - 6 weeks out (Day b4 carb up)

NOTE: All other posters please refrain from commenting on these pics, if you have anything to say, I incourage you to
post in the original thread. I enjoy reading people opinions/comments, but I want to keep Raynors thread as clean as possible.
Thanks!

This post was edited by TheOak on Apr 30 2011 06:54pm
Gold: 1,310.23
Apr 30 2011 06:52pm

NOTE: All other posters please refrain from commenting on these pics, if you have anything to say, I incourage you to
post in the original thread. I enjoy reading people opinions/comments, but I want to keep Raynors thread as clean as possible.

Link to original thread:
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=53443877&f=60&o=80

I hope you guys understand
Thank you!

This post was edited by TheOak on Apr 30 2011 06:54pm
Gold: 120.00
Apr 30 2011 06:58pm
oak, get a tan and a camera made in this decade.
Gold: 50.00
Apr 30 2011 08:39pm
Two questions.

Can you throw me a link to you're acne guide.

And

I got a desktop job where I'm sitting on my ass all day. My ass is like huge and loose if possible how do I tighten it up.
Apr 30 2011 09:42pm
Quote (Darkblue @ Apr 30 2011 02:24pm)
is a multi like Orange triad expensive piss?
vitamins beyond the 100% daily value is pissed out if they are the water solluble vitamins and fat solluble vitamins get stored but do they present any benefit if im getting 800% of my daily value EVERY DAY?
ive also heard of vitamin poisoning called hypervitaminosis from storing too much of a particular vitamin such as vitamin A. how much vitamin A would i need to take in one day or every day to get hypervitaminosis A?

Ok first of all...the FDA establishes a very distorted set of "DAILY VALUES" which has absolutely NO bearing on what your body absorbs or not.

The FDA broadly generalizes a set amount of vitamins/minerals and macronutrients that THEY feel is good for an average person on a 2,000 calorie a day diet. The problem is, almost every vitamin/micronutrient/mineral they suggest is well below where it should be. In addition, their macronutrient breakdown is entirely messed up.

According to them, you should take in 50g protein, 65g fat, and 300g carbs. They also say 60mg of vitamin C is sufficient. This is absolutely disgusting and truly proves the idiocy of the FDA.

When you take a GOOD multi like CL Orange Triad or NOW! Adam, you are getting the maximum amount of absorbable vitamins for your body. Sure, you probably will lose 5-10% of them, but that goes for ANY amount of directly consumed supplemental vitamins. There will always be a small margin lost in digestion. However, the other 90-95% that makes it to your bloodstream is infinitely useful.

NEVER consider "daily values" ever again. That is a surefire way to NOT get enough nutrition and to also imbalance your entire diet.

In order to achieve vitamin toxicity...you would need to take in an absolutely ridiculous amount of a vitamin. So much so that it would be irrational to expect from taking daily vitamins, even handfulls worth. Don't even worry about this, even if you ate nothing but carrots all day and took double the dose of multivitamins you would not even be REMOTELY close to vitamin A toxicity.
Apr 30 2011 09:48pm
Quote (TheOak @ Apr 30 2011 08:52pm)
http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz183/TheOak_photos/DSC00216.jpg
http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz183/TheOak_photos/DSC00224.jpg

Link to original thread:
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=53443877&f=60&o=80

I hope you guys understand
Thank you!

Hey man,

So far you look like you're right on track for 6 weeks out. Great cutting progress, good ab definition, and EXCELLENT leg progress!!!!

Within the next 4 weeks I expect to see a 2% fat reduction and increased vascularity. Also on the last week when you begin carbing up you are going to notice a big size increase to fill out the tightened skin and reduced adipose tissue. With proper pre-pumping backstage, an epic tan, and oil you will be ready to go.

Now for the ONLY critique

AFTER the contest, I want to see you shape up that chest a little more. It requires a bit more density and attention to upper and outer shaping. We'll cross that bridge later, right now we gotta keep you focused on the comp.

So far excellent progress, glad to see it's working nicely for you...keep the diet in check, and the activity level very high. Keep the muscles constantly pumped...flex in the mirror for 30-45 minutes each day (at least 20 mins before bed) and work on your posing routine. Remember to KEEP THOSE MUSCLES PUMPED!!
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev18078088098108112039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll