d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness >
Poll > Milk Is Good Vs Milk Is Bad Debate
Prev1789101117Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Feb 14 2012 11:23am
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 96,981.95
Feb 14 2012 11:32am
it is bad for you. every once and a while if you have a little that is fine. it is linked to many negative health problems. the cows get fed GMO grain, they get pumped full of drugs so the constantly lactate, they get milked so much there is blood/puss in the milk thus the pasteurization process. i've even heard of them using dyes to make the milk white again. it is absolutely disgusting what big agriculture does to you food before it gets into the store and then on your plate. if you think this is broscience or bunk then you are a fool enjoy GMO.

This post was edited by BarnabyJones on Feb 14 2012 11:36am
Gold: 691.50
Feb 14 2012 11:33am
Dem br0 Sc1entiStz
Gold: 4.44
Feb 14 2012 12:37pm
Quote (ViviLOL @ Feb 14 2012 12:07pm)
REGARDLESS OF ANY RESEARCH...yea sure a certain strain of TB can survive in it, but have there been any cases of it surviving in there?

and it says milk is LINKED, keyword LINKED, to those diseases, but have there been any cases?

until ANYBODY on this fucking thread can link me to a case where somebody has drank milk and died SOLELY due to it, i will stop arguing and agree with u 100%.

link me a case where someone has died solely from smoking cigarettes
Gold: 4,614.50
Feb 14 2012 01:01pm
Quote (BarnabyJones @ Feb 14 2012 01:32pm)
it is bad for you. every once and a while if you have a little that is fine. it is linked to many negative health problems. the cows get fed GMO grain, they get pumped full of drugs so the constantly lactate, they get milked so much there is blood/puss in the milk thus the pasteurization process. i've even heard of them using dyes to make the milk white again. it is absolutely disgusting what big agriculture does to you food before it gets into the store and then on your plate. if you think this is broscience or bunk then you are a fool enjoy GMO.

This....cows are injected with crazy amounts of hormones all which fuck up our own hormones causing all sorts of problems

iirc humans lose the enzyme to digest milk properly at age 6 so there's no point in drinking it...

Why the fuck should humans be drinking milk when even as infants we stop nursing when were a year old, let alone the fact that were drinking milk that's meant for another animal
Gold: 0.00
Feb 14 2012 01:07pm
Quote (Alpha @ Feb 14 2012 10:01pm)
This....cows are injected with crazy amounts of hormones all which fuck up our own hormones causing all sorts of problems

iirc humans lose the enzyme to digest milk properly at age 6 so there's no point in drinking it...

Why the fuck should humans be drinking milk when even as infants we stop nursing when were a year old, let alone the fact that were drinking milk that's meant for another animal

this varies according to the ethnicity, those of Euro origin are more probable to have lactose tolerance
but then again some ethnicity (dont remember) is 98% lactose intolerant

besides, you can get lactose free milk

and that "milk is for other animals" logic is funny, starch is also plant food, but were lucky to have amylase enzymes
eggs are also chick food, the start of a chick uses the nutrients in the eggs to grow for the first periods of its life
whey protein is obtained from milk

the hormone thing is true however, im lucky where i live, all kinds of hormones and gm foods are banned
the BSE was a convincing enough outcome of stupid dabbling in bovine nutrition

This post was edited by Ocen on Feb 14 2012 01:15pm
Gold: 1,310.23
Feb 14 2012 01:27pm
I drink about 0-16oz of skim milk a day

sure it is disgusting what milk has to go through
but dying from small amounts of milk is the least of my worries
Gold: 2,000.00
Feb 14 2012 01:33pm
Quote (Ocen @ Feb 14 2012 02:07pm)
this varies according to the ethnicity, those of Euro origin are more probable to have lactose tolerance
but then again some ethnicity (dont remember) is 98% lactose intolerant

besides, you can get lactose free milk

and that "milk is for other animals" logic is funny, starch is also plant food, but were lucky to have amylase enzymes
eggs are also chick food, the start of a chick uses the nutrients in the eggs to grow for the first periods of its life
whey protein is obtained from milk

the hormone thing is true however, im lucky where i live, all kinds of hormones and gm foods are banned
the BSE was a convincing enough outcome of stupid dabbling in bovine nutrition

Yeah but lactose free milk is disgusting. imo of course but still can't drink it
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Feb 14 2012 01:35pm
Quote (BarnabyJones @ Feb 14 2012 08:32pm)

aw fuck don't say that shit man :(
Gold: 0.50
Warn: 20%
Feb 14 2012 01:37pm
Quote (Carpe_Diem @ Feb 14 2012 05:23pm)
Lol'd pretty sad that you had to get "dirt" from a 7-month old thread. Fucking fabulous, kid :P

Milk does your body good.

P.S. 2 seconds on google can yield anything :)

Figured I'd supply a retarded post, because that's all a "umad?" post deserves.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1789101117Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll