d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev17707717727737742039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 120.00
Apr 5 2011 01:05pm
Quote (whiteboi101 @ Apr 5 2011 01:14pm)
Raynor I was wondering if you could clear your inbox I have something to ask you and i'd prefer to send in a PM

Raynor will not inseminate your gf so that you have alpha children.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 5 2011 03:20pm
Quote (Boxa @ 5 Apr 2011 14:05)
Raynor will not inseminate your gf so that you have alpha children.

huh i wanna ask his opinion about an injury i sustained while working out.
Gold: 1,556.68
Apr 5 2011 04:58pm
Quote (whiteboi101 @ Apr 5 2011 03:20pm)
huh i wanna ask his opinion about an injury i sustained while working out.

if its about the dumbell that crushed your testicles, no he will not inseminate your girlfriend
Apr 5 2011 05:10pm
Quote (Honestly @ 5 Apr 2011 17:58)
if its about the dumbell that crushed your testicles, no he will not inseminate your girlfriend

you're an idiot. it's about I was doing leg extensions 3 plates each side for 270 and I hurt my self now i have a constant aching and trhobbing in the left side of my head and every time i work out it gets worse.
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Apr 5 2011 05:24pm
Quote (whiteboi101 @ Apr 5 2011 07:10pm)
you're an idiot. it's about I was doing leg extensions 3 plates each side for 270 and I hurt my self now i have a constant aching and trhobbing in the left side of my head and every time i work out it gets worse.

First of all, what part of you did you hurt? Leg(s)? Back? Hips? Neck? Please be more specific.

Also, if you have constant aching/throbbing in the head after an injury it usually signifies one of several things:

1. Neck injury (usually a strain - just rest)
2. Elevated blood pressure (check BP before the gym, and during your workout)
3. Pre-workout sups (do you take any? also caffeine. If so, STOP!)
4. A severe medical condition that would require immediate medical assistance.

Please give me more info and I can help.
Apr 5 2011 05:54pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ 5 Apr 2011 18:24)
First of all, what part of you did you hurt?  Leg(s)? Back? Hips? Neck? Please be more specific.

Also, if you have constant aching/throbbing in the head after an injury it usually signifies one of several things:

1. Neck injury (usually a strain - just rest)
2. Elevated blood pressure (check BP before the gym, and during your workout)
3. Pre-workout sups (do you take any? also caffeine. If so, STOP!)
4. A severe medical condition that would require immediate medical assistance.

Please give me more info and I can help.

I did not hurt anywhere. Just my head. Every other part of my body is fine. Only when I lift heavy things or workout do I feel the pulsing in my head. My blood pressure has always been relatively high and i'm aware of that it runs in my family. And no i don't take anything before my workout i usually eat about an hour - two hours before high protein or carb foods. I'm not sure what it is. Advil help the pain a bit.

I did it last monday and continued to workout until friday since i did not wanna ruin my routine. At first it just hurt for a bit then went away but now it's happening often. I breaked saturday and sunday then last night was hoping it would be gone but it was far worse than before.

This post was edited by whiteboi101 on Apr 5 2011 05:58pm
Apr 5 2011 06:54pm
Quote (whiteboi101 @ Apr 5 2011 07:54pm)
I did not hurt anywhere. Just my head. Every other part of my body is fine. Only when I lift heavy things or workout do I feel the pulsing in my head. My blood pressure has always been relatively high and i'm aware of that it runs in my family. And no i don't take anything before my workout i usually eat about an hour - two hours before high protein or carb foods. I'm not sure what it is. Advil help the pain a bit.

I did it last monday and continued to workout until friday since i did not wanna ruin my routine. At first it just hurt for a bit then went away but now it's happening often. I breaked saturday and sunday then last night was hoping it would be gone but it was far worse than before.

This could potentially be something VERY serious if the onset was after leg extensions....and you have never had the problem prior to that.

In addition, advil alleviating the pain can also make your condition worse depending on what it is.

I honestly would make an appointment with a doctor immediately tomorrow and get that checked out. I can not offer you medical advice for legal reasons (because I am not yet a licensed physician). However if there is NOTHING seriously wrong with you, at least the trip to the doctor will hopefully put your mind at ease.
Warn: 30%
Apr 5 2011 10:02pm
hey raynor, this quesiton is about girls and confidence, what can i do to boost my self confidence and how can i attract girls to me ? any tips let me know !
Warn: 20%
Apr 5 2011 10:04pm
yo broski, i signed up for a year membership at fitness world, and its been over more then half a year and i would like to cancel my membership , i lost my job ( i quit ) and i no longer want to be a member of the gym , ive found another gym i intend to go to thats free so yea.. how can i go about cancelling ? if i say i lost my job will they cancel it? or will they make me pay and stay on the contract or what ever? how might i go abotu this?
Apr 5 2011 10:17pm
Quote (EverNineAfter @ Apr 6 2011 12:02am)
hey raynor, this quesiton is about girls and confidence, what can i do to boost my self confidence and how can i attract girls to me ? any tips let me know !

1. be yourself (don't act a way that you aren't)
2. be funny, but don't try too hard.
3. walk with a purpose and lead people as you walk, never follow.
4. don't pay too much attention to the girl(s) you are interested in...instead pay attention to her friends (don't be impolite) but try to keep the attention on other girls at first - when she goes crazy about why you aren't paying attention to her....you can begin your attack.
5. don't be afraid to insult (playfully) and certainly don't take an insult or comment the wrong way (playful sparring is extremely important)
6. affirm dominance through your actions, words, and clothing.
7. Dress your best, be hygienic, smell good, but do not OVERDRESS for the occasion.
8. DO NOT show anger, hostility, or violence
9. Be accommodating, but do NOT be a sap. Buy 1 or 2 drinks for example, but do not pick up the whole bar tab.
10. JUST DO IT!! WALK UP TO A GIRL AND TALK TO HER!! DO NOT BE AFRAID! THAT IS BETA. YOU MUST BE ALPHA. If she denies you, oh well her loss - because her best friend is your NEXT target. You can NOT let one loss make you forget that you have bigger victories ahead. Unless you are the epitome of a male adonis, 95% of women will reject you on the first try - however after time, effort, and patience, and "getting to know" them will change this. With some practice and just DOING IT, you will see a LOT of victories.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev17707717727737742039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll