d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > New And Improved Post Your Picture Thread > Come Show Off Your Hard Earned Body!
Prev17071727374175Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 31.01
May 14 2009 06:02pm
Quote (piller @ Wed, May 13 2009, 02:20pm)
makes me feel qq'y :( and small ><

it gives me motivation
Gold: 1,048.01
May 14 2009 07:03pm
Quote (Urbain @ Thu, May 14 2009, 05:52pm)
Did not know you could be so mesomorph lol

What was your last cycle like (did you do any?)? Are you competing soon ( how many weeks out?)

Ha Ha, same as Dorian Yates.
Funny thing is, my dad is tall and skinny...my mom is short...but all her brothers and even her father are pretty jacked. My cousin is the same way...hes 6'2 283 lbs and is a beast. makes me look small.

I do not compete, I lift weights for the pure enjoyment...i love to challenge myself both mentally and physically. I take a numerous amount of supps...most of them are the typical. Bccas, tribulus, whey protein, casein protein, amino acids, arginine, etc etc. i stay away from cocktail drinks such as no explode and superpump 250...the reason being is because my friend you body starts to become dependant upon it and without that cell volumeizing supplement constantly in your blood stream you will get smaller. i go for hard gains that stick around after each cycle. my typical cycle lasts about 8 weeks then i lay off all the supps except the proteins and use milk thistle to cleanse the kidneys and liver.

But like tell everyone, dont get into the whole supplement craze, i know its hard not to when you read all the muscle mags and see big swolle guys saying yes this works! everyones body is different and keep in mind...they have years and years of lifting under their belts...no single supp will make you HUGE...the only way to get huge is self motivation and dedication. hours and hours on end each week in the gym.
i dont train for longer than 45 mins a day. after 45 mins your body is tired, when you try and lift when your tired you end up hurting yourself.
i also try to stay away from maxing out. the 1-2 reps of maxing out will honestly do nothing for your body, its just self satisfaction. Its not about how much you can bench deadlift squat etc. its all form.
when doing dumbell curls i honestly dont go any higher than 40lbs in each hand and do strict form focusing on the contractions. same with bench, seated rows, and bench rows.

i know i answered you plus some, but i firgured these questions would pop up seeing how im getting pms about my workout routine and supplements.

****STICK TO THE BASICS LIGHT WEIGHT STRICT FORM, YOU WILL SEE CHANGES IN AS LOW AS 4 WEEKS**** TRUST ME.
Gold: 31.01
May 14 2009 07:06pm
Quote (LLDRegulator @ Thu, May 14 2009, 08:03pm)
Funny thing is, my dad is tall and skinny...my mom is short...but all her brothers and even her father are pretty jacked. My cousin is the same way...hes 6'2 283 lbs and is a beast. makes me look small.

I do not compete, I lift weights for the pure enjoyment...i love to challenge myself both mentally and physically. I take a numerous amount of supps...most of them are the typical. Bccas, tribulus, whey protein, casein protein, amino acids, arginine, etc etc. i stay away from cocktail drinks such as no explode and superpump 250...the reason being is because my friend you body starts to become dependant upon it and without that cell volumeizing supplement constantly in your blood stream you will get smaller. i go for hard gains that stick around after each cycle. my typical cycle lasts about 8 weeks then i lay off all the supps except the proteins and use milk thistle to cleanse the kidneys and liver.

But like  tell everyone, dont get into the whole supplement craze, i know its hard not to when you read all the muscle mags and see big swolle guys saying yes this works! everyones body is different and keep in mind...they have years and years of lifting under their belts...no single supp will make you HUGE...the only way to get huge is self motivation and dedication. hours and hours on end each week in the gym.
i dont train for longer than 45 mins a day. after 45 mins your body is tired, when you try and lift when your tired you end up hurting yourself.
i also try to stay away from maxing out. the 1-2 reps of maxing out will honestly do nothing for your body, its just self satisfaction. Its not about how much you can bench deadlift squat etc. its all form.
when doing dumbell curls i honestly dont go any higher than 40lbs in each hand and do strict form focusing on the contractions. same with bench, seated rows, and bench rows.

i know i answered you plus some, but i firgured these questions would pop up seeing how im getting pms about my workout routine and supplements.

****STICK TO THE BASICS LIGHT WEIGHT STRICT FORM, YOU WILL SEE CHANGES IN AS LOW AS 4 WEEKS**** TRUST ME.

that was nice
Gold: 673.00
May 14 2009 07:11pm
Quote (LLDRegulator @ Thu, May 14 2009, 08:03pm)

But like tell everyone, dont get into the whole supplement craze, i know its hard not to when you read all the muscle mags and see big swolle guys saying yes this works! everyones body is different and keep in mind...they have years and years of lifting under their belts...no single supp will make you HUGE...the only way to get huge is self motivation and dedication. hours and hours on end each week in the gym.

i can tell already, you're gz. stick around and play in the swole jungle gym that is H&F
Gold: 1,048.01
May 14 2009 07:22pm
Quote (piller @ Wed, May 13 2009, 01:20pm)
makes me feel qq'y :( and small ><

Thats the last thing i wanted you to feel from those pics. Self motivate! You have to believe in getting bigger somewhat or else you wouldnt be in these forums...thats step1. step 2....make it happen bro. I dont even know you and i beleive you can do it. Stay focused and train hard...stay away from people that bring you down...they dont do anything but make themselves look stupid...and quite frankly if theyre bringing you down they must be self concious about what have and look like. keep up the hard training and post some before and after pics bro. All of us here in this forum know you have the heart to better yourself.
Gold: 4,451.51
May 14 2009 10:03pm
Quote (LLDRegulator @ Thu, 14 May 2009, 19:22)
Thats the last thing i wanted you to feel from those pics. Self motivate! You have to believe in getting bigger somewhat or else you wouldnt be in these forums...thats step1. step 2....make it happen bro. I dont even know you and i beleive you can do it. Stay focused and train hard...stay away from people that bring you down...they dont do anything but make themselves look stupid...and quite frankly if theyre bringing you down they must be self concious about what have and look like. keep up the hard training and post some before and after pics bro. All of us here in this forum know you have the heart to better yourself.

good words dude, and gj on the swoleness, looking beastly, keep it up.
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
May 14 2009 11:11pm
Quote (LLDRegulator @ Tue, May 12 2009, 08:38pm)
both from 2 weeks ago.
as you can see, thats what im talking about when i said underdeveloped chest. the upper chest is nowhere near where it needs to be in order to look symmetrical to the rest of my body.
http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq59/Mockingbird1962/me4.jpg

bad flex on this one...was trying to pump my arms and she took the picture mid shot so thats why theyre not closed all the way.
http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq59/Mockingbird1962/me5.jpg

your girlfriend must be fuckin bomb
Gold: 1,903.50
May 15 2009 03:34am
Quote (LLDRegulator @ Fri, 15 May 2009, 02:03)

But like  tell everyone, dont get into the whole supplement craze, i know its hard not to when you read all the muscle mags and see big swolle guys saying yes this works! everyones body is different and keep in mind...they have years and years of lifting under their belts...no single supp will make you HUGE...the only way to get huge is self motivation and dedication. hours and hours on end each week in the gym.

first ''essay'' I actually read with attention and that made sense.
Gold: 0.08
May 15 2009 08:24pm
Quote (LLDRegulator @ Thu, May 14 2009, 08:22pm)

Wow this dude's awesome.

I'll be your girlfriend
Gold: 304.48
Warn: 40%
May 15 2009 08:27pm
Quote (buster88 @ Sat, May 16 2009, 02:24am)
Wow this dude's awesome.

I'll be your girlfriend

BUSTER HES NOT FUCKING GAY!
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev17071727374175Next
Closed New Topic New Poll