d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev159606162632039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 304.48
Warn: 40%
Nov 25 2008 05:27am
Quote (drewtx84 @ Tue, Nov 25 2008, 04:34am)
help w/ cutting my stomach fat...pls!!

cus i'm same height as u 5 ' 7'' and right now 145. 14 yrs,

and also if this is possible.....getting wider wrists and bigger hands.

you cant get bigger hands.......unless you eat more i guess...even then i dunno if itd all goto your hands...

This post was edited by piller on Nov 25 2008 05:29am
Gold: 4,505.00
Nov 25 2008 07:54am
Quote (piller @ Tue, Nov 25 2008, 11:27am)
you cant get bigger hands.......unless you eat more i guess...even then i dunno if itd all goto your hands...

FAT INJECTIONS FTW
Gold: 0.00
Nov 25 2008 06:57pm
Quote (Jimmy16 @ Tue, Nov 25 2008, 01:54pm)
FAT INJECTIONS FTW

Shut up, respect SKC topic.

Quote (Chris) @ Sun, Nov 23 2008, 08:23am)
What would you recomend as starting procedures for someone who has never really gone to a gym regularly?

245-250 lbs, 6'4

I want to lose some fast, possibly gain some muscle

Quote (IgNiTe @ Tue, Nov 25 2008, 03:26am)
Okay lets seee. I'm no nutrition expert or anything like that but.
My Stats.
5'9
195-205 (I don't weigh my self often)
18 Years Old

All I'm looking to do for now is lose fat. Mainly on my thighs/stomach. I don't have access to a gym or equipment. Just some minor dumbells and a park close by to run at.
I work at a pizza place so it's also a little bit harder to maintain a diet. But I'm willing to commit as long as I have something to follow. If you're willing to help me ofc I'd be willing to pay tongue.gif

~Iggy

Don't know if you read SKC's post but he can't reply for the moment sad.gif, I'd HIGHLY suggest that look browse to the 61 pages of the topic, you'll see plenty of informations that are suited for you. After that if you have some more questions ( I am sure you will have some guys tongue.gif), he will be please to answer more specific stuff to help you smile.gif!

Quote (drewtx84 @ Tue, Nov 25 2008, 04:34am)
help w/ cutting my stomach fat...pls!!

cus i'm same height as u 5 ' 7'' and right now 145. 14 yrs,

and also if this is possible.....getting wider wrists and bigger hands.

Same thing for you, read the posts that he made on this topic, many are suited for a guy in your situation! As for your hands (even if I don't want to hijack his thread) I can tell you that you are only 14 years old, your hands have some years left in front of them to grow, you can't do anything about that situation unless stopping to worry about it.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Nov 26 2008 02:48pm
sup, iv'e read around and everything is telling that alchool is bad for the body, then why the doctor around telling that 1 drink a day can be great for ya?

what about chrismas and shit? everyone like to take a drink or two, even get drunkd, is it that bad if you dont work out @ same time? (like im resting from work out week end and i drink saturday?)
Warn: 70%
Nov 27 2008 12:05pm
Quote (DarkX @ Wed, Nov 26 2008, 12:48pm)
sup, iv'e read around and everything is telling that alchool is bad for the body, then why the doctor around telling that 1 drink a day can be great for ya?

what about chrismas and shit? everyone like to take a drink or two, even get drunkd, is it that bad if you dont work out @ same time? (like im resting from work out week end and i drink saturday?)

I think your doctor was referring to have 1 glass of red wine? Supposivly, red wine makes it so your live longer. And have some drinks every once in awhile won't harm you. It is just when you start have it frequently.

Alcohol, rather then turning into a sugar, when broken down, turns into bad fatty acids. Which is what you don't want to have. Also it contains a lot of calories. So if you have some once in awhile, you will be able to burn it off pretty easy if you workout/do cardio.

And if you have not noticed. SKC, has suspended himself from posting here.
Warn: 10%
Nov 29 2008 04:06am
need routine set up for someone who wants to get into break dancing.

thnx in advance smile.gif
Gold: 263.00
Nov 29 2008 08:38pm
pmd, waiting for a reply when you get back, thank you
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Nov 30 2008 09:15am
Quote (Urbain @ Wed, Nov 26 2008, 12:57am)
Same thing for you, read the posts that he made on this topic, many are suited for a guy in your situation! As for your hands (even if I don't want to hijack his thread) I can tell you that you are only 14 years old, your hands have some years left in front of them to grow, you can't do anything about that situation unless stopping to worry about it.

can't find 'em :\
Gold: 9,925.00
Nov 30 2008 04:49pm
So yes i know this is long but it is worth reading if you can offer my some tips.

A basic view about me:
im 16. 5'7 130 pounds. ive been working out since the beggening of grade 10. so about a year now.
last year.. i didnt take it seriously only really did lower becuase i was in a class with older kids and didnt want them laughing at me(work out at school) (weight training class)
then the second half of that year i started going in at lunch and doing bench more often and stuff.

Weight training:
moved up from the bar - 25's on each side. so about 95. yes i know its low weight but i make up for it in my squats.
then this year (september) i started off with 25's doing 6 reps. now have only moved up 5 pounds.. kind of dissapointing if you ask me.
at the beginning of this year my squat has went from never doing before, 25's on each side(105)
up to 2 plates (225)

Nutrition:
i believe its becuase last year i ate peanutbutter and banana sandwich/bottle of water right after workout.
then a salad and water about 30 minutes later with a bag of baby carrots.
Now for lunch i just go to the cafe at school and pick what ever i want.
i just kinda eat what ever i choose which i know is not the good way to be!

My weight training class:
i have taken a class this year called High Preformance. and it specializes you to your specific sport which they feel you will go farther then most kids in.
(mine is alpine snowboard racing)
i was talking to my teacher whos pretty big him self. im pretty sure hes been taking something other then just protien shakes in the past if you follow me.
and he told me that we were going to bulk me up because i race guys who are like 180-200 pounds.
so far the work outs with him are shit. every day same thing.. lower then upper next day. every person in the class does the same workout.
he has had me start working out on bosu balls (cut in half stability ball with a plastic base. stand on the plastic and you have to balance)

Conclusion:
so yeah i dont want to make this to long becuase im sure your not going to read it all.
but i need to know more about foods and what i can do to bulk up.
i want to be a firefighter and that is going to take alot of strength and size that i dont have.
a store in my city. called Fight Wear. just arrived, they sell suppliments.
ofc we have gnc and another place but this is the only place i have heard of in Canada that sells Animal Pak.
from what i see what school there are 2 guys that take this.
and both of the are by far the biggest guys in our school.
i am friends with one of their girlfriends. and have been since well.. forever.
i asked how the one got so big over the summer. and she said well. before he never ate properly just ate what ever he wanted. and now he started taking animal pak.
i looked into this and have noticed that it is a whole bunch of suppliments put together.

they sell animal pak here for $44 for 40 days supply.
dont forget the American dollar is worth more then the Canadian dollar.
so our dollar is like 80 cents to you guys. + you get everything cheaper becusae its all made over there.
Gold: 4,451.51
Nov 30 2008 09:40pm
Best of luck with what's going on SKC, wish the best for you.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev159606162632039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll